Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

Then God's Spirit, The Holy Spirit will be poured out upon The Jews, and The Millennial Kingdom of Christ will begin. The Son of David and The Son of Man takes His throne in Jerusalem, not for The Jew, but to be The King for all Men as The Prince of Peace.
The kingdom is already here. The New Testament is quite clear about that.

In the first century, the disciples began to recognize their place in God’s kingdom on earth. Paul proclaimed citizenship in the kingdom for himself and his contemporaries (Col 1:13). The letter to the Hebrews exhorts believers to be grateful for the kingdom they had received (Heb 12:28). And the Revelator declared himself a partner in the kingdom with his brethren (Rv 1:9). The kingdom’s arrival is clearly a first-century phenomenon.

The kingdom is already here. The New Testament is quite clear about that.

In the first century, the disciples began to recognize their place in God’s kingdom on earth. Paul proclaimed citizenship in the kingdom for himself and his contemporaries (Col 1:13). The letter to the Hebrews exhorts believers to be grateful for the kingdom they had received (Heb 12:28). And the Revelator declared himself a partner in the kingdom with his brethren (Rv 1:9). The kingdom’s arrival is clearly a first-century phenomenon.
Heaven will use God, giving to god, what is God's. Ask and receive. Is heaven really in people when the world is not doing that?

You sound critical of Jews.
Well they are religious just like you. I don't just pick on Christians. You know that.

Last week my cousin told me how she was saved in Florida. Her brother was a wacko born again in FL for years and finally he converted her. She says how much better she feels. Doesn't drink any more. Blablabla. Know what I said to her? Congrats. I'm happy for you.

That is not the time or place to tell someone religious they are stupid. Here is.

Well they are religious just like you. I don't just pick on Christians. You know that.

Last week my cousin told me how she was saved in Florida. Her brother was a wacko born again in FL for years and finally he converted her. She says how much better she feels. Doesn't drink any more. Blablabla. Know what I said to her? Congrats. I'm happy for you.

That is not the time or place to tell someone religious they are stupid. Here is.
Actually... you kinda do. I don't think you can help yourself. You can't even see it.

to tell someone religious they are stupid
Why do you think it is stupid to love others as we love ourselves, to forgive one another? Why is it stupid to share with those in need, to visit the sick or those in prison?

Is it smarter to be indifferent to others, to hold grudges, to keep everything for oneself, and forget about those who are sick and in prison?

You really haven't "lost" your family members... you just are going to have different things to do while meeting up with them. Instead of downing liquor or wine or beer maybe just dinner parties and board games. Settlers of Cataan is an international game that's pretty fun.

Why do you think it is stupid to love others as we love ourselves, to forgive one another? Why is it stupid to share with those in need, to visit the sick or those in prison?

Is it smarter to be indifferent to others, to hold grudges, to keep everything for oneself, and forget about those who are sick and in prison?
I didn't say it's stupid to love others as we love ourselves. I said the fake book you are quoting is stupid. Walking on water. HA!

You really haven't "lost" your family members... you just are going to have different things to do while meeting up with them. Instead of downing liquor or wine or beer maybe just dinner parties and board games. Settlers of Cataan is an international game that's pretty fun.
I don't drink anymore either. But not because of god.

You tie drinking to not being a Christian?

Many atheist families serve iced tea at family parties.

You tie drinking to not being a Christian?

Many atheist families serve iced tea at family parties.
You totally misdiagnosed the situation or conversation.
You have no understanding whatsoever.

You totally misdiagnosed the situation or conversation.
You have no understanding whatsoever.

Why did you write this:

JohnDB said:

By JAG
September 16, 2021

Because God can NOT be defeated and Jesus is God.

Jesus is the Word and "In the beginning was the Word
and . . . the Word was God" {John 1:1} . . .

. . . and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and He can not
be defeated by Sin, Satan, and Satan's sad selfish self-seeking sapiens.

Would you please seize . . . upon this mighty truth:

Jesus is NOW the most powerful Person in the Universe. John 13:3
John 3:35 John 5:22 Col. 2:9-10 Matt. 28:18 1 Cor. 15:24-25

And He was there when . . .

The Holy Trinity {Father, Son, Holy Spirit} created Andromeda, a galaxy
41,631,870 miles in diameter {67 kiloparsecs} which is only one of a few
hundred billion galaxies in the Universe ~ by the way Andromeda has an
estimated one trillion stars.

Speaking of stars . . .

Astronomers estimate there are between 30 to 70 billion trillion stars in the
Universe. The Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit created it all.

So? So They are powerful. They can not be defeated.

"Now wait just a minute", objected Frail Christian Pessimist, "the Father, the Lord
Jesus, and the Holy Spirit lose the War For The World. They fail to Christianize
the world, and defeat evil, before Jesus returns."

Then out spake Braveheart the man of God, "So, Frail, you teach that Jesus and
His Great Commission fails?"

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church
to go and make disciples of all nations will fail."

"But consider this.", replied Braveheart the man of God, "When Jesus commanded
His Christian Church to carry out His Great Commission, He said 'All authority in
heaven and on earth has been given to me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations' and He added 'surely I am with you always to the very end of the age'"

"Where in the Bible does Jesus say all that?", asked Frail Christian Pessimist.

""Matthew 28:16-20", replied Braveheart the man of God.

"Moreover", continued Braveheart the man of God, "Jesus' death on The Cross
and His Resurrection, has NOW defeated all His Enemies, and Sin, and Satan
and . . .

. . . Jesus NOW sits at the right hand of the Father God Almighty, so Jesus NOW
has ALL power to win the War For The World.

"I base my beliefs about the future on what the newspapers say", replied Frail
Christian Pessimist, "and the news headlines say the world is growing more and
more evil all the time."

"So Evil, not Jesus, wins the War For The World?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"Yes, that's exactly right. You are correct", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

"Are you saying that Jesus is a Loser?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"I fear the worst", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

{A wise man once asked:
Can we trust newspapers and news headlines to tell us the truth? Do you, reader,
trust newspapers to tell you the truth?}

"By the way I'm curious, what are your favorite news sources?", asked Braveheart the
man of God.

"I read the news headlines every day on the Internet", replied Frail Christian Pessimist,
"and I listen to the cable news networks a lot. I particularly like Fox News."

"But the Bible is our source", replied Braveheart the man of God, "and all Scripture is given
by inspiration of God {2 Timothy 3:16-20} . . .

. . . and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us . . .

. . . this means . . .

. . . we can successfully carry out our Lord Jesus' Great Commission command, to go and
make disciples of all nations."

"No! We can not do that", replied Frail Christian Pessimist. "Evil is more powerful than Good,
and the Good loses the War For The World. I'm not giving up my newspapers."

Elsewhere on the battlefield . . .

Lieutenant Pale Grasshopper: "Look General, our Christian Army is taking heavy losses
everywhere along our front, on both our flanks, and in our center. We're losing the battle,
sir, and we must speedily retreat right now, General."

General John Strongfaith: "Stand firm. Stay calm. Be strong. Get a hold of yourself
Lieutenant Grasshopper. Have faith in God. Hold on. Take courage. Our heavy casualties
only serve to make our army battle-hardened which makes us stronger. We know how this
war ends. We win it. This Christian Army gradually destroys all it's enemies {1 Cor. 15:24-25}.
Therefore we fight it on out to the end. So advance the entire line forward right now, and do it
with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

Braveheart the man of God speaks:

"There is world-changing power in The Blood of The Cross.

There is world-changing power in Jesus' Resurrection.

The Bible says Jesus 'was declared the Son Of God WITH POWER by the Resurrection from the
dead' {Philippians 2:8-9} . . .

. . . and shortly after His Resurrection, Jesus boldly proclaimed that 'All authority has been given
to Me in heaven and on earth' {Matthew 28:18}

So?

So Jesus commanded His evangelizing Great Commission SOON AFTER His Resurrection. Why
is this important? Because of the huge enormous power of His Resurrection to change the world.

We have Victory in Jesus! Jesus NOW has the power to empower His Christian Church to go and

"Evil is strong and the Christian Church will fail to successfully carry out Jesus' Great Commission",
replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

Braveheart the man of God, in kindness and with compassion now said to Frail Christian Pessimist:

"Frail, I leave you with these Christian victory thoughts: There is no power on this earth that can defeat
the power of The Cross and the power of Jesus' Resurrection . . .

. . . that now empowers Jesus' Christian Church to successfully carry out His Great Commission to
go and make disciples of all nations . . .

. . . therefore the Lord Jesus will gradually win the War For The World.

"The newspapers paint a different picture", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "and I have faith in the news."

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
Trinitarians have been lied to

Why did you write this:

JohnDB said:
It's not something that you are going to be able to understand whatsoever.

I said the fake book
Loving and forgiving one another is fake? We should not be hospitable, care for the widow and orphans, give to those in need, visit those sick or in prison? No setting captive free?

Where does it tell us to walk on water?

Loving and forgiving one another is fake? We should not be hospitable, care for the widow and orphans, give to those in need, visit those sick or in prison? No setting captive free?

Where does it tell us to walk on water?
Oh so it's a book on how to act? It's flawed. Needs an update. How about don't make gay people feel like there is something wrong with them? Put that in the new book.

News flash: There are already many books on that subject.
Do those books also lie or is it strictly a book on being a better person? One that doesn't need to lie.

Jim Jones said he faked faith healings and didn't think it was wrong because it increased people's faith. And to him there is nothing wrong with that. So if your book of lies makes some people better, great. Keep spreading it. I don't condemn it outside of USMB. Here is the place to call bullshit. Not to someone you know who says they just found jesus. That would be cruel and inappropriate. But if she comes here I'll tell her the truth. USMB is not a safe space.

By JAG
September 16, 2021

Because God can NOT be defeated and Jesus is God.

Jesus is the Word and "In the beginning was the Word
and . . . the Word was God" {John 1:1} . . .

. . . and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and He can not
be defeated by Sin, Satan, and Satan's sad selfish self-seeking sapiens.

Would you please seize . . . upon this mighty truth:

Jesus is NOW the most powerful Person in the Universe. John 13:3
John 3:35 John 5:22 Col. 2:9-10 Matt. 28:18 1 Cor. 15:24-25

And He was there when . . .

The Holy Trinity {Father, Son, Holy Spirit} created Andromeda, a galaxy
41,631,870 miles in diameter {67 kiloparsecs} which is only one of a few
hundred billion galaxies in the Universe ~ by the way Andromeda has an
estimated one trillion stars.

Speaking of stars . . .

Astronomers estimate there are between 30 to 70 billion trillion stars in the
Universe. The Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit created it all.

So? So They are powerful. They can not be defeated.

"Now wait just a minute", objected Frail Christian Pessimist, "the Father, the Lord
Jesus, and the Holy Spirit lose the War For The World. They fail to Christianize
the world, and defeat evil, before Jesus returns."

Then out spake Braveheart the man of God, "So, Frail, you teach that Jesus and
His Great Commission fails?"

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church
to go and make disciples of all nations will fail."

"But consider this.", replied Braveheart the man of God, "When Jesus commanded
His Christian Church to carry out His Great Commission, He said 'All authority in
heaven and on earth has been given to me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations' and He added 'surely I am with you always to the very end of the age'"

"Where in the Bible does Jesus say all that?", asked Frail Christian Pessimist.

""Matthew 28:16-20", replied Braveheart the man of God.

"Moreover", continued Braveheart the man of God, "Jesus' death on The Cross
and His Resurrection, has NOW defeated all His Enemies, and Sin, and Satan
and . . .

. . . Jesus NOW sits at the right hand of the Father God Almighty, so Jesus NOW
has ALL power to win the War For The World.

"I base my beliefs about the future on what the newspapers say", replied Frail
Christian Pessimist, "and the news headlines say the world is growing more and
more evil all the time."

"So Evil, not Jesus, wins the War For The World?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"Yes, that's exactly right. You are correct", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

"Are you saying that Jesus is a Loser?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"I fear the worst", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

{A wise man once asked:
Can we trust newspapers and news headlines to tell us the truth? Do you, reader,
trust newspapers to tell you the truth?}

"By the way I'm curious, what are your favorite news sources?", asked Braveheart the
man of God.

"I read the news headlines every day on the Internet", replied Frail Christian Pessimist,
"and I listen to the cable news networks a lot. I particularly like Fox News."

"But the Bible is our source", replied Braveheart the man of God, "and all Scripture is given
by inspiration of God {2 Timothy 3:16-20} . . .

. . . and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us . . .

. . . this means . . .

. . . we can successfully carry out our Lord Jesus' Great Commission command, to go and

"No! We can not do that", replied Frail Christian Pessimist. "Evil is more powerful than Good,
and the Good loses the War For The World. I'm not giving up my newspapers."

Elsewhere on the battlefield . . .

Lieutenant Pale Grasshopper: "Look General, our Christian Army is taking heavy losses
everywhere along our front, on both our flanks, and in our center. We're losing the battle,
sir, and we must speedily retreat right now, General."

General John Strongfaith: "Stand firm. Stay calm. Be strong. Get a hold of yourself
Lieutenant Grasshopper. Have faith in God. Hold on. Take courage. Our heavy casualties
only serve to make our army battle-hardened which makes us stronger. We know how this
war ends. We win it. This Christian Army gradually destroys all it's enemies {1 Cor. 15:24-25}.
Therefore we fight it on out to the end. So advance the entire line forward right now, and do it
with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

Braveheart the man of God speaks:

"There is world-changing power in The Blood of The Cross.

There is world-changing power in Jesus' Resurrection.

The Bible says Jesus 'was declared the Son Of God WITH POWER by the Resurrection from the
dead' {Philippians 2:8-9} . . .

. . . and shortly after His Resurrection, Jesus boldly proclaimed that 'All authority has been given
to Me in heaven and on earth' {Matthew 28:18}

So?

So Jesus commanded His evangelizing Great Commission SOON AFTER His Resurrection. Why
is this important? Because of the huge enormous power of His Resurrection to change the world.

We have Victory in Jesus! Jesus NOW has the power to empower His Christian Church to go and

"Evil is strong and the Christian Church will fail to successfully carry out Jesus' Great Commission",
replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

Braveheart the man of God, in kindness and with compassion now said to Frail Christian Pessimist:

"Frail, I leave you with these Christian victory thoughts: There is no power on this earth that can defeat
the power of The Cross and the power of Jesus' Resurrection . . .

. . . that now empowers Jesus' Christian Church to successfully carry out His Great Commission to
go and make disciples of all nations . . .

. . . therefore the Lord Jesus will gradually win the War For The World.

"The newspapers paint a different picture", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "and I have faith in the news."

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
1. Love never fails
2. Jesus meaning eternal and universal Justice that is perfect and governs all humanity by definition is the only standard that will prevail
3. In general, human evil, and any negative energy that is destructive, is unsustainable. Only positive, good, loving energy that grows and multiplies in relationships can sustain.

We cannot keep feeding the blackholes of war, greed, anger, fear and destruction. These end up exhausting resources and eventually come to an end.

What humanity can support is investing in building healthy harmonious relations.
So eventually the learning curve turns in this direction.

Humans seek peace and satisfaction/security. And seek to avoid stress and conflict.

We are designed to seek higher truth/ justice and peace, so this is what the Trinity of God/Jesus/Holy Spirit represents collectively where all humanity is driven and headed toward achieving to set us free from past patterns of strife we all want to avoid.

We do not yet agree how to achieve this, but "receiving Jesus or Justice for All" is the universal goal that will unite all nations and tribes in perfect truth and harmony.

Forum List

Back