Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

Do those books also lie or is it strictly a book on being a better person? One that doesn't need to lie.

Jim Jones said he faked faith healings and didn't think it was wrong because it increased people's faith. And to him there is nothing wrong with that. So if your book of lies makes some people better, great. Keep spreading it. I don't condemn it outside of USMB. Here is the place to call bullshit. Not to someone you know who says they just found jesus. That would be cruel and inappropriate. But if she comes here I'll tell her the truth. USMB is not a safe space.
"Fake faith healing" doesn't teach REAL Forgiveness as necessary for real spiritual healing which then facilitates real physical healing, restoring body mind and spirit as well as healthier relations with others.

It is dangerous to deny anyone real treatment and real cure sealybobo

The key is forgiveness which allows people to overcome and correct anything that is otherwise: false, negative, destructive, oppressive or obstructive, addictive or abusive.

All evil damage and injury caused by anger, greed, fear, hatred, ignorance, ill will, can be corrected prevented and or healed by first forgiving the wrongs so that people can work together to address the cause and cure of the problems.

Blaming back and forth and dividing/projecting/bullying/rejecting are only more distraction and obstruction.

Forgiveness is the key to remove those barriers blocking the real problems from beinh solved.

What Christianity strives to teach above all is faith in forgiveness to let God's/Universal truth and grace in. In order to uplift and heal hearts minds and relationships instead of flailing and failing in destructive patterns or "sins" from the past.

True Forgiveness is what opens the door to corrections and healing.

It cannot be faked.

If we do not truly agree to forgive, the healing cannot be complete.

It is relative. The more we forgive, the more we are able to see and communicate clearly how to correct and prevent problems and heal ourselves and our relations with others, and transform our society and institutions as a result.

Www.christianhealingmin.org

Why do you think it is stupid to love others as we love ourselves, to forgive one another? Why is it stupid to share with those in need, to visit the sick or those in prison?

Is it smarter to be indifferent to others, to hold grudges, to keep everything for oneself, and forget about those who are sick and in prison?

because that is not the desert religions ...

1633966018469.png

they are and have always been militant organizations, demanding their dogmas or persecution of those that will not adhere to their nefarious beliefs.

So if your book of lies
If that is what you believe, you should move heaven and earth to get your sister away from that book. Fact: You know it not a book of lies. It is a book about the relationships between God and mankind. It is a book that encourages people to strive for ideals and to love one another. It is a book that advises one that wisdom is greater wealth than gems.

winning" IMO may not be what many are expecting today. It wasn't during the time of Jesus either.
Of course winning is the object

Meaning Jesus is king and Satan is bound in hell

And it will happen in spite of all that godless libs do to stop it

hob is a christian -

you seem to need to associate everything not similar to your contorted, revisionist 4th century viewpoint as somehow at odds to your madeup religion than what in fact is the actual reality of the 1st century historical events that you in fact are at odds with.

provide one document made by the 1st century itinerant claiming by them to be a messiah - as the crucifiers have used in the 4th century to make their book a work disguised as divinity when not one word of liberation theology is mentioned as why the itinerant truly gave their life ... terrorist.
????
BreezeWood

If you discount all the Bible as falsified forgery, then nothing stated in it will count as valid anyway.

The faith is not dependent on the Bible, but what people believe as the meaning and the Message even without the Bible.

The ideas that Jesus represents God's divine perfect universal Justice / Authority of Law are expressed as

* no one comes to the Father in Heaven except through Jesus
* whoever receives a child of God who comes in Jesus name receives Jesus, and whoever receives Jesus receives the Father who sent Jesus as the Son
* Jesus gave us a New Commandment to love one another as Jesus has loved us

The point being when we as Believers agree to embody the Authority of Law which Jesus represents as God's Divine Justice, then we as the church body become whole and united with God through this divine connection called Christ.

However BreezeWood if you are more like the secular gentiles under Natural Laws created by God before the Bible, you may call this Divine Justice or Law by another term. You do not need to call Justice by the name Jesus, as long as we agree the whole goal is to establish the highest and universal standard of truth and justice that is truly right by God.

You seem clearly committed to the highest truth that is universal and consistent and free from any false manmade "forgeries flaws or fraud"

So whatever you call this highest truth and justice that brings true peace above all, that is still the same goal whether people call it Jesus and use the Bible or not.

Even the Bible warns that heaven and earth shall pass away and only God's eternal truth shall remain. So clearly it is independent of the Bible which is physically material and not a condition that God's truth needs to depend on. The Bible is merely a tool for us to use to communicate what we mean by the symbols and lessons from history in it.

you did not respond to the request ...

subversion is your bread and butter - the revisionist religion of persecution and victimization and their ardent congregations. bing.
It's called the New Testament. It's backed by over 24,000 written manuscripts. There is a 2,000 year old tradition which was established by the first Christians which provide confirmation of those 24,000 written manuscripts.

What do you have? Nothing.

It's called the New Testament. It's backed by over 24,000 written manuscripts. There is a 2,000 year old tradition which was established by the first Christians which provide confirmation of those 24,000 written manuscripts.

Dear ding
BreezeWood 's previous msgs have all contested and rejected centuries of Christian teachings and scriptures as "forgeries" and falsified doctrines.

BW believes in original teachings before the period of Christian indoctrination for materialistic agenda.

Can we start with and stick with the self existent natural and spiritual laws BEFORE Christian teachings wrote them down in biased ways that BW does not recognize.

What is the Universal Content that we can all agree on as God's pure laws and principles?

Buddhism teaches these using plain terms.

What are the terms BreezeWood or GreatestIam use for Universal laws so we don't argue in circles over the Bible and how Christians represent or misrepresent these concepts?

BW believes in original teachings before the period of Christian indoctrination for materialistic agenda.

Can we start with and stick with the self existent natural and spiritual laws BEFORE Christian teachings wrote them down in biased ways that BW does not recognize.
No. He is a materialist who doesn't recognize any religious teachings whatsoever. He's a subversive. His mission is the subordination of Christianity.

What you are asking is for me to negotiate with a terrorist who has no intention of good faith negotiations.

Dear ding
BreezeWood 's previous msgs have all contested and rejected centuries of Christian teachings and scriptures as "forgeries" and falsified doctrines.

What is the Universal Content that we can all agree on as God's pure laws and principles?

What are the terms BreezeWood or GreatestIam use for Universal laws so we don't argue in circles over the Bible and how Christians represent or misrepresent these concepts?

"Can we start with and stick with the self existent natural and spiritual laws BEFORE Christian teachings wrote them down in biased ways that BW does not recognize."

What are they exactly?

What are they exactly?
1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation; only man has knowledge of good and evil
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation; only man has knowledge of good and evil
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation.

I have never read that list before, but its good. I don't understand 10. How do you rationalize when you have done wrong?

you did not respond to the request ...

provide one document made by the 1st century itinerant claiming by them to be a messiah -

oops, you forgot again ...

we have the religion of antiquity ... you have the - state religion of the roman empire - sorry i'm happy with the heavens - not your wanabees.

I have never read that list before, but its good. I don't understand 10. How do you rationalize when you have done wrong?
By rationalizing you didn't. It's the point of the account of the fall of man in Genesis.

Adam, did you eat the fruit?
The woman you made gave it to me.

aha.gif

Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.
By JAG
September 16, 2021

Because God can NOT be defeated and Jesus is God.

Jesus is the Word and "In the beginning was the Word
and . . . the Word was God" {John 1:1} . . .

. . . and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and He can not
be defeated by Sin, Satan, and Satan's sad selfish self-seeking sapiens.

Would you please seize . . . upon this mighty truth:

Jesus is NOW the most powerful Person in the Universe. John 13:3
John 3:35 John 5:22 Col. 2:9-10 Matt. 28:18 1 Cor. 15:24-25

And He was there when . . .

The Holy Trinity {Father, Son, Holy Spirit} created Andromeda, a galaxy
41,631,870 miles in diameter {67 kiloparsecs} which is only one of a few
hundred billion galaxies in the Universe ~ by the way Andromeda has an
estimated one trillion stars.

Speaking of stars . . .

Astronomers estimate there are between 30 to 70 billion trillion stars in the
Universe. The Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit created it all.

So? So They are powerful. They can not be defeated.

"Now wait just a minute", objected Frail Christian Pessimist, "the Father, the Lord
Jesus, and the Holy Spirit lose the War For The World. They fail to Christianize
the world, and defeat evil, before Jesus returns."

Then out spake Braveheart the man of God, "So, Frail, you teach that Jesus and
His Great Commission fails?"

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church
to go and make disciples of all nations will fail."

"But consider this.", replied Braveheart the man of God, "When Jesus commanded
His Christian Church to carry out His Great Commission, He said 'All authority in
heaven and on earth has been given to me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations' and He added 'surely I am with you always to the very end of the age'"

"Where in the Bible does Jesus say all that?", asked Frail Christian Pessimist.

""Matthew 28:16-20", replied Braveheart the man of God.

"Moreover", continued Braveheart the man of God, "Jesus' death on The Cross
and His Resurrection, has NOW defeated all His Enemies, and Sin, and Satan
and . . .

. . . Jesus NOW sits at the right hand of the Father God Almighty, so Jesus NOW
has ALL power to win the War For The World.

"I base my beliefs about the future on what the newspapers say", replied Frail
Christian Pessimist, "and the news headlines say the world is growing more and
more evil all the time."

"So Evil, not Jesus, wins the War For The World?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"Yes, that's exactly right. You are correct", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

"Are you saying that Jesus is a Loser?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"I fear the worst", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

{A wise man once asked:
Can we trust newspapers and news headlines to tell us the truth? Do you, reader,
trust newspapers to tell you the truth?}

"By the way I'm curious, what are your favorite news sources?", asked Braveheart the
man of God.

"I read the news headlines every day on the Internet", replied Frail Christian Pessimist,
"and I listen to the cable news networks a lot. I particularly like Fox News."

"But the Bible is our source", replied Braveheart the man of God, "and all Scripture is given
by inspiration of God {2 Timothy 3:16-20} . . .

. . . and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us . . .

. . . this means . . .

. . . we can successfully carry out our Lord Jesus' Great Commission command, to go and
make disciples of all nations."

"No! We can not do that", replied Frail Christian Pessimist. "Evil is more powerful than Good,
and the Good loses the War For The World. I'm not giving up my newspapers."

Elsewhere on the battlefield . . .

Lieutenant Pale Grasshopper: "Look General, our Christian Army is taking heavy losses
everywhere along our front, on both our flanks, and in our center. We're losing the battle,
sir, and we must speedily retreat right now, General."

General John Strongfaith: "Stand firm. Stay calm. Be strong. Get a hold of yourself
Lieutenant Grasshopper. Have faith in God. Hold on. Take courage. Our heavy casualties
only serve to make our army battle-hardened which makes us stronger. We know how this
war ends. We win it. This Christian Army gradually destroys all it's enemies {1 Cor. 15:24-25}.
Therefore we fight it on out to the end. So advance the entire line forward right now, and do it
with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

Braveheart the man of God speaks:

"There is world-changing power in The Blood of The Cross.

There is world-changing power in Jesus' Resurrection.

The Bible says Jesus 'was declared the Son Of God WITH POWER by the Resurrection from the
dead' {Philippians 2:8-9} . . .

. . . and shortly after His Resurrection, Jesus boldly proclaimed that 'All authority has been given
to Me in heaven and on earth' {Matthew 28:18}

So?

So Jesus commanded His evangelizing Great Commission SOON AFTER His Resurrection. Why
is this important? Because of the huge enormous power of His Resurrection to change the world.

We have Victory in Jesus! Jesus NOW has the power to empower His Christian Church to go and
make disciples of all nations."

"Evil is strong and the Christian Church will fail to successfully carry out Jesus' Great Commission",
replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

Braveheart the man of God, in kindness and with compassion now said to Frail Christian Pessimist:

"Frail, I leave you with these Christian victory thoughts: There is no power on this earth that can defeat
the power of The Cross and the power of Jesus' Resurrection . . .

. . . that now empowers Jesus' Christian Church to successfully carry out His Great Commission to
go and make disciples of all nations . . .

. . . therefore the Lord Jesus will gradually win the War For The World.

"The newspapers paint a different picture", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "and I have faith in the news."

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
Then why is Satan in direct competition with God and God has never destroyed Satan who was created by God?

oops, you forgot again ...

we have the religion of antiquity ... you have the - state religion of the roman empire - sorry i'm happy with the heavens - not your wanabees.
The religion of antiquity is in your head. The only it serves purpose is to make it seem like you aren't an atheist.

By rationalizing you didn't. It's the point of the account of the fall of man in Genesis.

Adam, did you eat the fruit?
The woman you made gave it to me.

View attachment 550581

You know that's a silly story. Neither Jews nor Muslims believe in original sin.. and they think God forgave Adam and Eve.

If that is what you believe, you should move heaven and earth to get your sister away from that book. Fact: You know it not a book of lies. It is a book about the relationships between God and mankind. It is a book that encourages people to strive for ideals and to love one another. It is a book that advises one that wisdom is greater wealth than gems.
So is the Koran.

Dear ding

pure is religious vocabulary ... no such existence as perfect, used earlier -

the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the heavens - covers the universal content - as explained several times already, emily - the triumph of good vs evil. required for final judgement before admission to the everlasting.

you keep pitching your innocence lynghiem - are you or are you not a hopeless sinner - whatever is meaningful in your posts as a christian.

no the religion of antiquity does not include a do it for you messiah.

You know that's a silly story. Neither Jews nor Muslims believe in original sin.. and they think God forgave Adam and Eve.
Probably because it's meaning has been lost through time. Original sin is man's failure to take accountability.

Nothing silly about that. What's silly is how people read ancient man's answers to the origin question.

Forum List

Back