Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

Of course but not unconditionally. You know how Jews are. Disagree with them on anything immediately you're anti semetic.

any person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group is a bigot.

Sorry, Jag, I usually don't insert myself into these kinds of threads but that is not quite right.

TRUE: God cannot be defeated. There is no beating God. Not even Lucifer can defeat God because God is the beginning, he is the end, he is the war and warrior, he is the axe, and he is the battle-shield. You can no more defeat God than you can put fire out with fire.

NOT TRUE: That Jesus is God. Jesus is not God but a plenary portion of him put on Earth for a time to better relate to the people. Jesus was put on this Earth as flesh and bone that ordinary man could see and touch and they thanked him by crucifying him. Jesus is now back in heaven with God. Jesus is kind of like God's lieutenant.

Jesus can and was defeated by the Governor of Judea who ordered his execution and can be defeated by simple human denial and ignorance. Jesus was and is a river of knowledge leading back to God but no one can make anyone drink from the river, it is always up to the individual.
Any time in The Old Testament and in The New Testament The Son of God appeared in Human Form it was always Jesus Christ. It's called a Theophany. When God walked in The Garden of Eden in the cool of the day, this was The Son of God, who is The Creator.

Abraham knew He would come and longed to see His coming. Eve was promised of His coming & Jacob wrestled with Him, and Moses spoke to Him on Mount Sinai. He is The Law Giver. He is also The Passover Lamb.

Jesus thought it not to be sin to claim to be equal to God, because He was and Is God.

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning 3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 8:58

"Truly, truly, I tell you," Jesus declared, "before Abraham was born, I Am!"

Doubt there is a Trinity? Then who is The "We" when Genesis says, "Let Us make man in Our own image"? At The Tower of Babel, why is it said, "Let Us confuse their language"?

Any time in The Old Testament and in The New Testament The Son of God appeared in Human Form it was always Jesus Christ. It's called a Theophany. When God walked in The Garden of Eden in the cool of the day, this was The Son of God, who is The Creator.

Abraham knew He would come and longed to see His coming. Eve was promised of His coming & Jacob wrestled with Him, and Moses spoke to Him on Mount Sinai. He is The Law Giver. He is also The Passover Lamb.

Jesus thought it not to be sin to claim to be equal to God, because He was and Is God.

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning 3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 8:58

"Truly, truly, I tell you," Jesus declared, "before Abraham was born, I Am!"

Doubt there is a Trinity? Then who is The "We" when Genesis says, "Let Us make man in Our own image"? At The Tower of Babel, why is it said, "Let Us confuse their language"?

But, Jewish people didn't know this?????

But, Jewish people didn't know this?????
God Blinded them as was prophesied for He was "The Cornerstone whom the builders rejected," when in Daniel, it was said, "Messiah would be cut off and have nothing for Himself." This occurred precisely at the end of the prophetic 69th week of week years prophesied by Daniel.

Christ as Passover Lamb had to be sacrificed on that day at Passover.

This was done so that the crucifixion would occur so Christ could pay the sin debt of blood for all of mankind.

The rejection of The Messiah by The Jews was part of God's plan of redemption and is why The Gospel was preached to The Gentiles, so that a Wild Vine could be grafted in to the Original Vine, and in the future, both the wild vine and original vine will become one vine.

The Jews will eventually recognize Messiah and their error.

At The End of the time of The Gentiles, During The Tribulation, The Jews will "Look upon Him whom they pierced" when they cry out for the first time in 2,000 years for Messiah to save them from the bloodthirsty armies of AntiChrist.

He appears in the clouds in glory at the last moment to save the remnant. Then they will ask Jesus, "Where did you receive these wounds in Thine hands?"

Jesus will answer, "They were given Me in the house of my friends."

Then their eyes will open and "they will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only Son."

Then God's Spirit, The Holy Spirit will be poured out upon The Jews, and The Millennial Kingdom of Christ will begin. The Son of David and The Son of Man takes His throne in Jerusalem, not for The Jew, but to be The King for all Men as The Prince of Peace.

Last edited:
God Blinded them as was prophesied for He was The Cornerstone whom the builders rejected.

This is why The Gospel was preached to The Gentiles, so that a Wild Vine could be grafted in to the Original Vine.

At The End of the time of The Gentiles, During The Tribulation, The Jews will "Look upon Him whom they pierced." They will ask Jesus, "Where did you receive these wounds in Thine hands?"

Jesus will answer, "They were given Me in the house of my friends."

Then their eyes will open and they will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only Son.

Then God's Spirit, The Holy Spirit will be poured out upon The Jews, and The Millennial Kingdom of Christ will begin. The Son of David and The Son of Man takes His throne in Jerusalem, not for The Jew, but to be The King for all Men as The Prince of Peace.

The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Jesus had told them to flee Jerusalem to the Mountains.. They fled to Pella and avoided the carnage.

The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Jesus had told them to flee Jerusalem to the Mountains.. They fled to Pella and avoided the carnage.
Blah Blah Blah.

Well from the Old Testament Prophets, Psalms and through The New Testament, The Kingdom has not arrived not in 70 AD and not today, so NO, it did not occur yet.

There is NO Tribulation without The Millennial Kingdom of Christ immediately following that. No Prince of Peace, NO PEACE ON EARTH.

You know this, and have been told this and yet you still lie about it.

any person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group is a bigot.
I just spit coke all over my computer screen.

I just spit coke all over my computer screen.

... hob hit a nerve - - christians actually have any or even one. best not to let the coke dry on your monitor of course what all else is splashed to it the coke might just blend in. good luck.

... hob hit a nerve - - christians actually have any or even one. best not to let the coke dry on your monitor of course what all else is splashed to it the coke might just blend in. good luck.
No, the irony was off the chart.

You and Hobelim are the persecutors, dummy.

who's the christian ...

1633748113739.png

bing - the terrorist ... praisor of sinners.

sorry, 1st century requires liberation theology a&e, the religion of antiquity for its adherents - not a messiah ...

hobeim is at least enlightened c bible - you are just a dull bulb, terrorist enabler.

sorry, 1st century requires liberation theology a&e, the religion of antiquity for its adherents - not a messiah ...

hobeim is at least enlightened c bible - you are just a dull bulb, terrorist enabler.
I see it the other way around. You and hobelim are persecuting others for how they identify themselves. Yo guys are no different than nazis, slave owners and homophobes. You just target a different group is all, but the hatred and anger towards others that are different than you is the same.

I see it the other way around. You and hobelim are persecuting others for how they identify themselves. Yo guys are no different than nazis, slave owners and homophobes. You just target a different group is all, but the hatred and anger towards others that are different than you is the same.

hob is a christian -

you seem to need to associate everything not similar to your contorted, revisionist 4th century viewpoint as somehow at odds to your madeup religion than what in fact is the actual reality of the 1st century historical events that you in fact are at odds with.

provide one document made by the 1st century itinerant claiming by them to be a messiah - as the crucifiers have used in the 4th century to make their book a work disguised as divinity when not one word of liberation theology is mentioned as why the itinerant truly gave their life ... terrorist.

hob is a christian -

you seem to need to associate everything not similar to your contorted, revisionist 4th century viewpoint as somehow at odds to your madeup religion than what in fact is the actual reality of the 1st century historical events that you in fact are at odds with.

provide one document made by the 1st century itinerant claiming by them to be a messiah - as the crucifiers have used in the 4th century to make their book a work disguised as divinity when not one word of liberation theology is mentioned as why the itinerant truly gave their life ... terrorist.
No, he's not. He's like you. A subversive.

Forum List

Back