Jen O’Malley Dillon referred to Republicans on Capitol Hill as “f*ckers.”

So much unity so less time, where does uncle joe come up with these potty mouths?

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

Some advisers close to President-elect Joe Biden are frustrated over a Glamour magazine interview in which incoming White House deputy chief of staff Jen O’Malley Dillon referred to Republicans on Capitol Hill as “f*ckers.”

Why it matters: Biden campaigned for the presidency by promising to “restore the soul of America” and not to question the motives of political opponents, whom he insists aren’t enemies. F….

Why couldn't she be civil and talk about grabbing them by the pussy, or perhaps just said "get those sons of bitches off the field"?
Why couldn't she be civil and spread her legs for Biden?

I forget, according to Liberals what you say is worse than what you do, especially if the one doing it has a D next to their name.

She did us all a favor by eliminating any moral superiority the idiots pretended to have after their freak outs when TRUMP! told them who they really were. Now, if Biden were to publicly dress her down or fire her for not fitting in with his professed desire for unity, I'll give him credit. I won't hold my breath.

Some advisers close to President-elect Joe Biden are frustrated over a Glamour magazine interview in which incoming White House deputy chief of staff Jen O’Malley Dillon referred to Republicans on Capitol Hill as “f*ckers.”
Joe Biden never won a legitimate election, and it doesn't look good when his female staff are trying to sleep their way into the White House.

Oh, and fuck your unity and fuck your feelings.
Now the we understand each other let the disunity begin

My guess is that libs who dished out the hate for four years cant take it when the shoe is on the other foot
Oh, yes. I fully expect the next president to receive the same amount and type of support the previous one did.

So much unity so less time, where does uncle joe come up with these potty mouths?

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

Why it matters: Biden campaigned for the presidency by promising to “restore the soul of America” and not to question the motives of political opponents, whom he insists aren’t enemies. F….

Why couldn't she be civil and talk about grabbing them by the pussy, or perhaps just said "get those sons of bitches off the field"?
The pussy comment was not a magazine interview. I’m not sure what the other quote is but either way you seem to be putting your foot in your mouth.

No, the pussy comment was for an Access Hollywood interview, for television, and the son of a bitch comment was at a rally. Trump is a pig.

The pussy comment was off the record and as a man speaking to a man it’s not offensive.
You still haven’t explained the other comment.

No, it wasn't off the record. Wouldn't matter if it was. If you're too stupid to understand the video, then I can't help you.

So in your strange mind girlpuppy you thought that Trump thought he would be president some day?

Trump had already made his tacky entrance on an escalator and said he was running for president before the Access Hollywood recording dumb ass.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

The pussy comment was not a magazine interview. I’m not sure what the other quote is but either way you seem to be putting your foot in your mouth.

No, the pussy comment was for an Access Hollywood interview, for television, and the son of a bitch comment was at a rally. Trump is a pig.

The pussy comment was off the record and as a man speaking to a man it’s not offensive.

No, it wasn't off the record. Wouldn't matter if it was. If you're too stupid to understand the video, then I can't help you.

So in your strange mind girlpuppy you thought that Trump thought he would be president some day?

Trump had already made his tacky entrance on an escalator and said he was running for president before the Access Hollywood recording dumb ass.

In 2008 puppy love?

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

I forget, according to Liberals what you say is worse than what you do, especially if the one doing it has a D next to their name.

So you are a disgusting pig too. Just like Trump.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

If stating facts makes one disgusting, I plead guilty.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

Bulldog is on the rag today pissed off that Trump got more popular votes then Obama

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

Bulldog is on the rag today pissed off that Trump got more popular votes then Obama
BULLSHIT always seems to be angry about something; BULLSHIT is definitely a Liberal.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

I didn’t watch your video. You explain it.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

For once I agree with a Democrat. Republicans on Capital Hill are a bunch of spineless weasels, cowards and cucks. They are allowing an election to be stolen.

OMG do you Trump Humpers ever get tired of the same old bullshit. Has Trump really duped you fools this bad.
No worse than you obuthole whores being duped by the left.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

You're funny ------ stupid, but funny.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

For once I agree with a Democrat. Republicans on Capital Hill are a bunch of spineless weasels, cowards and cucks. They are allowing an election to be stolen.

OMG do you Trump Humpers ever get tired of the same old bullshit. Has Trump really duped you fools this bad.

The game is on bro...

Trump is done.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

No worse than you obuthole whores being duped by the left.

Yes it is, you guys are pathetic.

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

The game is on bro...

Trump is done.
How?

His legacy is in cement..

What about the children?

View attachment 430412

The game is on bro...

Trump is done.
How?

His legacy is in cement..

So is his reelection.

That is the polite term

The correct terminology is......Asshole mother fuckers
Such potty mouths from the left, unbelievable

Sorry but I thought Political Correctness was unAmerican
I thought you guys wanted us to come together and sing devil worshipping songs?
No, we just want to protect voting rights, labor rights, civil rights, expand Medicare and Social security.....policy stuff...

We leave the whining and goofy ass culture war BS to you morons...

Forum List

Back