How about some of that Biden UNITY - f--kers"

Jen O'Malley Dillon, who served as President-elect Joe Biden's campaign manager and is slated to serve as his deputy chief of staff in the White House, referred to Republicans as "f--kers" in a conversation about working across the political aisle.

Yep, those Democrats, always have such a convincing way with words.

Biden's Chief of Staff Speaks About Republicans In Conversation On Unity
He should have fired her on the spot. It would be one thing if someone overheard her saying that in a private conversation, but she was in an INTERVIEW for godssake. I didn't even read the " backtrack" stories or "in context" excuses. The f word has lost it's power due to extreme overuse and is only being tsk tsked by the right for something hypocritical to do on a boring newsday, but that doesn't matter. She showed very poor judgment and no professionalism there.

Hmmm, sure sounds like it's bein tsk tsked by the lefty loons.

I didn't need that filthy, shit-eating chubby Karen to destroy any possible 'unity' with the marxist shitstains.

There will be none. If Xiden is installed, the relationship will be somewhere between laughing and pointing at them and taking up arms and shooting them in the face. I'm flexible.

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

My God, what fragile snowflakes the "Pussy Grabbers" party are pretending to be. I'm truly shocked I tells ya, shocked

Man up girls!
Yeah coming from the party that had a rodeo clown banned for life for wearing an Obama mask. Even though he also wore a Bush and Clinton mask.

Yeah, wait, I agree. They sold Obama masks, Raygun Masks, Nixon masks for Halloween. Nobody got harassed for that shit.

We've become a nation of cupcakes.
I agree.

No kidding, coming from a lefty loon that wants genderless bathrooms.
With a toilet and a sink and a lock on the door? You gotta wash your right hand with the left or whatever hand you use to wipe your butt, fucker.
People are starting to wise up to all that homosexual pandering in the men's room, and the girls digging through women's purses in the women's room.
There's a commie toilet stall with partitions that don't quite reach all the way to the floor, isn't there?
And drug-addled communist butt-fuckers and c***-lickers are getting off in the public men's room respectively public women's room.

Republicans are "fuckers". They have been since 2010.

After all the rage tweets, pep rally cries, and Republican party members behaving badly....I ask....WHO..GIVES..A..SHIT??

Both sides have been fuckers for long before that. Congress has been fucking America since the late 60’s. We the American people just let them do it while they divert the simple American minds to partisanship squabbles.

American voters are pretty dumb.

After all the rage tweets, pep rally cries, and Republican party members behaving badly....I ask....WHO..GIVES..A..SHIT??
I agree. We should affix everyone with a tracking device that prohibits Republicans and democrats from getting within 20 feet of each other!

i got news for you jack, both parties have lots of fuckers in them .....

Fuckers..In a Dangerous Time! Yep...the point here is weeding out the fuckers who are just in it to..well..fuck things up.
Yeah1 How do you suggest we do this? Poisonous gas? Maybe just cutting their brake lines will do?..

Fuckers..In a Dangerous Time! Yep...the point here is weeding out the fuckers who are just in it to..well..fuck things up.

What do you purpose, dropping a bomb on Washington DC?

The Democrats should practice being cordial like Donald Trump and his followers.

So Jen used the f word. We all knew that Biden wasn’t about unity, that was just to make himself sound good to select voters.

Remember LBJ and his mouth? Heck, he used the N word all the time. Remember Watergate and all the swearing that was on there?

This Jen girl is just a product of society, they are to lazy to discipline themselves in public. Anyone that throws out f bombs like she does, lacks self control which is a reflection of society. There are those at work if you took curse words out of their vocabulary they couldn’t utter one sentence.

Nope. I'll settle for sweeping out the Republican baby boomers...hell, you can even take the Democratic ones too.
Point is, there won't be any unity. Republicans will make sure of that.

Nope. I'll settle for sweeping out the Republican baby boomers...hell, you can even take the Democratic ones too.
im sure the democrats will just fall over trying to unify everyone....

Both parties make sure of that, the two parties are broken, they both need to be reformed and get the corruption weeded out.

Forum List

Back