Joe Biden, the 'Great Uniter', Seeks To End Hostile Division in US - Biden’s Proposed Deputy Chief Of Staff Calls Republicans 'F*ERS'

perhaps you should have applied yourself in school
B.S. degrees in math and computer science. I don't see how I could have managed that *without* applying myself.
stayed out of trouble
Trouble comes whether you want it or not.
gotten training in a marketable skill or expertise.
Marxist doctors and Bolshevik cops went to court to revoke my gun for life on interstate commerce grounds. The lifetime gun ban due to a Mental Health record on FBI NICS E-Check System - Welcome Page isn't exactly marketable when looking for work, not to mention the Communist Party felony charges the cop-calling whores from town made up against me. Getting shit thrown out of court doesn't remove it from your background check either, and gun rights don't come back even if court says they should.

perhaps you should have applied yourself in school
B.S. degrees in math and computer science. I don't see how I could have managed that *without* applying myself.
stayed out of trouble
Trouble comes whether you want it or not.
gotten training in a marketable skill or expertise.
Marxist doctors and Bolshevik cops went to court to revoke my gun for life on interstate commerce grounds. The lifetime gun ban due to a Mental Health record on FBI NICS E-Check System - Welcome Page isn't exactly marketable when looking for work, not to mention the Communist Party felony charges the cop-calling whores from town made up against me. Getting shit thrown out of court doesn't remove it from your background check either, and gun rights don't come back even if court says they should.
If failed to regain your gun rights under appealing during the trump years, perhaps you can find a way to navigate through under the Biden administration. Personally, I would be corresponding and talking to my US congressional representative and Senator. Doubt I would adopt the same verbiage used here to explain your problem. Good luck with it.

Last edited:
'Since the election, Joe Biden, Democrats, and their allies in media have been trying to push an insincere and ridiculous message of unity.

They just spent four years insulting Trump and pretty much all of his supporters, but now they want everyone to join hands and sing campfire songs. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way...'

...ESPECIALLY WHEN BIDEN'S CABINET PICKS ARE PUBLICLY CALLING REPIUBLICANS 'FU@KERS'!

"President-elect Joe Biden’s deputy chief of staff, Jen O’Malley Dillon, called Republicans “a bunch of f—ers” while praising Biden’s call for unity in an interview with Glamour magazine"

Slight correction, bird brain Biden was NOT elected unless you count the cemetery vote, votes for Trump suddenly vanish at the hands of some in the postal service, Chinese communist Dominion software switching votes from Trump to Biden, asshole gutless Republicans did little or nothing to stop it.

Forum List

Back