Biden Aide Calls House Republicans A Mean Name -- Should She Resign?

But they are a bunch of fuckers. Nasty fuckers if you read the right wing posts here.
Politics is a nasty business. Time to come down from your self-righteous high horse. You kunts spent the last four years lying about Trump and then cheated in the election. You're sick.

If Biden was serious about unity he would fire her.

Would it really matter to republicans? Or would they treat it like the Georgia Recount, and just make up more batshit?
If he doesn't fire her then I know unity isn't on the table and Biden is a lying sack of shit. If he fires her he would be leading by example and that would warrant giving him one chance to prove his sincerity.

Would it really matter to republicans? Or would they treat it like the Georgia Recount, and just make up more batshit?
If he doesn't fire her then I know unity isn't on the table and Biden is a lying sack of shit. If he fires her he would be leading by example and that would warrant giving him one chance to prove his sincerity.

Or....you'll just make up another reason why 'unity' isn't on the table.

With this much butthurt radiating off you in waves, you've got nothing to trade with. As 'unity' was never anything you were capable of.

With this much butthurt radiating off you in waves, you've got nothing to trade with. As 'unity' was never anything you were capable of.
It has nothing to do with me. Biden wants to be a leader, if he can't even lead by example he doesn't deserve anything he asks for. If you knew anything about leadership you would understand that. Clearly you don't.

It has nothing to do with me. Biden wants to be a leader, if he can't even lead by example he doesn't deserve anything he asks for. If you knew anything about leadership you would understand that. Clearly you don't.

You're hardly unique. Look at this board and the conservative disdain for unity, democracy, or even the Union.

That's all because of this lady using the f-word, huh?

You're hardly unique. Look at this board and the conservative disdain for unity, democracy, or even the Union.

we are not a democracy because those always fail in a pool of blood,,,,

Or we're a democratic republic that uses democracy as our way of selecting everything from presidential electors to congressmen to senators to governors to state representatives.

The conservative loathing of democracy is a product of it not providing them with power.

Not that this lady used the f-word.

"Some advisers close to President-elect Joe Biden are frustrated over a Glamour magazine interview in which incoming White House deputy chief of staff Jen O’Malley Dillon referred to Republicans on Capitol Hill as “f*ckers -- [full quote] "The president-elect was able to connect with people over this sense of unity. In the primary, people would mock him, like, “You think you can work with Republicans?” I’m not saying they’re not a bunch of fuckers." -- She went on to say she was acknowledging how hard it can be to do what absolutely must be done."

This is the point where Republicans will start trying to claim nothing happened prior to the 2020 presidential election so they can clutch their pearls and say shit like:

"Oh my, the lack of civility from Democrats is giving me the vapors...le sigh"
View attachment 430268

You can't spend 10 years or so calling Democrats child raping Satanic muslim atheist pupping eating terrorists then clutch your pearls over name calling...You can't cheerlead Ted Yoho calling AOC a fucking bitch at the Capitol building; then clutch your pearls because a Biden staffer referred to House republicans as fuckers in an interview.....you can't continuously try to do downplay the death of 300k Americans because your cult leader chose to politicize a pandemic; then clutch your pearls over name calling.....You will definitely try of course -- but every time you do, you will be reminded how full of shit you are....

Consider this -- Obama tan-suit conservative hissy fit #3.....

Since Biden is not going to be POTUS this is irrelevant
Still at the denial stage huh?

View attachment 430277
Actually if y'all get away with cheating. Harris is going to be president.

Or we're a democratic republic that uses democracy as our way of selecting everything from presidential electors to congressmen to senators to governors to state representatives.

The conservative loathing of democracy is a product of it not providing them with power.

we're a constitutional republic,,,

so the rest of what you said is the ravings of a lunitic,,

Hint: this all about Biden, nobody else. Whining about anyone else won't make him a leader. Just another lying hypocrite.

Or an acknowledgment that we do in fact use democracy to determine every elected office I listed. From presidential elector all the way down to state representatives.

And as democracy doesn't provide conservatives with power, conservatives oppose democracy.

Hint: this all about Biden, nobody else. Whining about anyone else won't make him a leader. Just another lying hypocrite.

Or.....your ilk are just butthurt after losing an election. And are going to pout and flounce about for a while regardless of if some lady used the f-word.

"Some advisers close to President-elect Joe Biden are frustrated over a Glamour magazine interview in which incoming White House deputy chief of staff Jen O’Malley Dillon referred to Republicans on Capitol Hill as “f*ckers -- [full quote] "The president-elect was able to connect with people over this sense of unity. In the primary, people would mock him, like, “You think you can work with Republicans?” I’m not saying they’re not a bunch of fuckers." -- She went on to say she was acknowledging how hard it can be to do what absolutely must be done."

This is the point where Republicans will start trying to claim nothing happened prior to the 2020 presidential election so they can clutch their pearls and say shit like:

"Oh my, the lack of civility from Democrats is giving me the vapors...le sigh"
View attachment 430268

You can't spend 10 years or so calling Democrats child raping Satanic muslim atheist pupping eating terrorists then clutch your pearls over name calling...You can't cheerlead Ted Yoho calling AOC a fucking bitch at the Capitol building; then clutch your pearls because a Biden staffer referred to House republicans as fuckers in an interview.....you can't continuously try to do downplay the death of 300k Americans because your cult leader chose to politicize a pandemic; then clutch your pearls over name calling.....You will definitely try of course -- but every time you do, you will be reminded how full of shit you are....

Consider this -- Obama tan-suit conservative hissy fit #3.....

Since Biden is not going to be POTUS this is irrelevant
Screenshot_20201217-060947_Samsung Internet.jpg

Or.....your ilk are just butthurt after losing an election. And are going to pout and flounce about for a while regardless of if some lady used the f-word.
Not sure where get any of that nonsense. It's about leadership qualities or lack thereof. Clearly something you know nothing about.

Not sure where get any of that nonsense. It's about leadership qualities or lack thereof. Clearly something you know nothing about.

This board, perhaps?

All of the hysteric rants about secession, 'resistance', are more batshit conspiracy nonsense then you can shake a stick at?

Shall we quote a few of them to demonstrate how utterly pointless your 'unity' claims were? As they were batshit crazy long before some lady used the f-word.

Or an acknowledgment that we do in fact use democracy to determine every elected office I listed. From presidential elector all the way down to state representatives.

And as democracy doesn't provide conservatives with power, conservatives oppose democracy.
thats not a democracy,,, its a democratic process and it ends there,,

That's absolutely democracy. And the target of so much of conservatives disdain. They hate the will of the people if it doesn't provide them power.

And no, it wasn't because some lady used the f-word.

That's absolutely democracy. And the target of so much of conservatives disdain. They hate the will of the people if it doesn't provide them power.

its absolutely not a democracy,, its a democratic process to elect the officials that represent us,,,

its absolutely not a democracy,, its a democratic process to elect the officials that represent us,,,

A democratic process used as the primary method of selecting our leaders. You can try to ignore the role the will of the people play in the United States to somehow justify the conservative hatred of it.....

.....but nothing changes. We still democratically elect everything from presidential electors to congressmen to senators to governors to state representatives.

To the extent that the will of the people don't provide conservatives with power, they are disdainful of democracy.

And it has nothing to do with some lady using the f-word.

A democratic process used as the primary method of selecting our leaders. You can try to ignore the role the will of the people play in the United States to somehow justify the conservative hatred of it.....

.....but nothing changes. We still democratically elect everything from presidential electors to congressmen to senators to governors to state representatives.

To the extent that the will of the people don't provide conservatives with power, they are disdainful of democracy.

And it has nothing to do with some lady using the f-word.
youre leaving out we dont use a democratic process to make our laws,, which is the main thing that makes us a republic not a democracy,,,

we are a nation of laws not man,,,

but feel free to believe what you want,,,

Forum List

Back