How about some of that Biden UNITY - f--kers"

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Republicans are "fuckers". They have been since 2010.

After all the rage tweets, pep rally cries, and Republican party members behaving badly....I ask....WHO..GIVES..A..SHIT??

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

My God, what fragile snowflakes the "Pussy Grabbers" party are pretending to be. I'm truly shocked I tells ya, shocked

Man up girls!

After all the rage tweets, pep rally cries, and Republican party members behaving badly....I ask....WHO..GIVES..A..SHIT??
i got news for you jack, both parties have lots of fuckers in them .....

Fuckers..In a Dangerous Time! Yep...the point here is weeding out the fuckers who are just in it to..well..fuck things up.

i got news for you jack, both parties have lots of fuckers in them .....

Fuckers..In a Dangerous Time! Yep...the point here is weeding out the fuckers who are just in it to..well..fuck things up.
that could be a lot of them fuckers......

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

My God, what fragile snowflakes the "Pussy Grabbers" party are pretending to be. I'm truly shocked I tells ya, shocked

Man up girls!

Dang, just because you like them "manly" girls.

Told you so, Dem talk of unity is total BS. Look people the left hate our guts. In the coming months when they fake trying to work across the isle to get us to vote for their left wing agenda keep this in mind.

Jen O'Malley Dillon, who served as President-elect Joe Biden's campaign manager and is slated to serve as his deputy chief of staff in the White House, referred to Republicans as "f--kers" in a conversation about working across the political aisle.

Yep, those Democrats, always have such a convincing way with words.

Biden's Chief of Staff Speaks About Republicans In Conversation On Unity
He should have fired her on the spot. It would be one thing if someone overheard her saying that in a private conversation, but she was in an INTERVIEW for godssake. I didn't even read the " backtrack" stories or "in context" excuses. The f word has lost it's power due to extreme overuse and is only being tsk tsked by the right for something hypocritical to do on a boring newsday, but that doesn't matter. She showed very poor judgment and no professionalism there.

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

Man up girls!
Yeah coming from the party that had a rodeo clown banned for life for wearing an Obama mask. Even though he also wore a Bush and Clinton mask.

Told you so, Dem talk of unity is total BS. Look people the left hate our guts. In the coming months when they fake trying to work across the isle to get us to vote for their left wing agenda keep this in mind.

There is no aisle anymore. Just an abyss separating Dimm's and RINO'S from remaining Patriots.

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

Man up girls!
Yeah coming from the party that had a rodeo clown banned for life for wearing an Obama mask. Even though he also wore a Bush and Clinton mask.

Yeah, wait, I agree. They sold Obama masks, Raygun Masks, Nixon masks for Halloween. Nobody got harassed for that shit.

We've become a nation of cupcakes.

Forum List

Back