Joe Biden, the 'Great Uniter', Seeks To End Hostile Division in US - Biden’s Proposed Deputy Chief Of Staff Calls Republicans 'F*ERS'

And just like that, the outrage begins from the just and righteous Republican and conservative side of the aisle. Four years of the Cancer-in-Chief's tweets...not a word. Two years of Republicans publicly demeaning people like AOC...and you want me to get outraged over some incoming aide that's just telling it like it is? Get lost!!! Republicans ARE fuckers. They've been fuckers since 2010. Fucking useless to a man and woman.
I have no illusions of any unity happening. Because Republicans won't allow it. So to be honest with you..as was with Trump's election loss. DEAL WITH IT! :)

So, do you think that Biden is a fucking moron for calling for unity, or do you think he is lying when he calls for unity?

Cause unless the shit you said was just shit, then from a liberal perspective, those are the only two choices.

A political candidate can say whatever they want they want to. Reality is quite the different thing. I would expect Biden to call for unity. I sincerely believe that's what he's hoping for after four years of the cancer sitting in the White House. But I don't expect any from Republicans or conservatives. They've been useless sacks of shit for over a decade now. So some Biden aide coming in and calling Republicans "fuckers", isn't going move my needle. But by all means, feel free to get outraged.

Don't put words in my mouth. I did not say I cared about what the aide said. My question was what you though of Biden.

YOu truly believe that Biden, after running a divisive campaign AND furthermore, taking NO steps are healing DURING the election,

has any leg to stand on, calling for "Unity" now?

Is he too stupid to realize that he has no credibility, or just happy to bullshit the voters?

Because, to me, it looks like Biden, is the useless sack of shit, being such a two faced asshole. He is already failing as President.

He's the guy that's going to be at the head of the country. Him. Not this aide. If Biden had called Republicans "fuckers" that would be one thing. But he didn't. And by their nature, campaigns are divisive. That's kind of the point nowadays.
What steps toward healing did you expect Biden to take during the election? Trump threw everything but the kitchen sink at him before, during, and after the election. I've never seen so much disinformation and conspiracy theory being part of
a campaign in my lifetime.

It's Biden's job to call for unity. Reaching across the aisle is a tradition after an election. Something I think only Trump hasn't done after he was elected.

Biden could have, and should have denounced those that pretend that Trump and/or his supporters are racist.

If he has done that, THAT would have been a seriously healing moment and given him the credibility to call for unity and healing now.

Everything released for public consumption is filtered and massaged to be part of a message and to serve a political purpose.

It's all bullshit. 100% of it.

Don't believe a word of what they say, watch what they do. Their behavior speaks volumes over the past 4 years and leading up to the election especially. They don't want unity. They don't seek it or believe in any real way it is in their interests. The politics of division are alive and well.....

And just like that, the outrage begins from the just and righteous Republican and conservative side of the aisle. Four years of the Cancer-in-Chief's tweets...not a word. Two years of Republicans publicly demeaning people like AOC...and you want me to get outraged over some incoming aide that's just telling it like it is? Get lost!!! Republicans ARE fuckers. They've been fuckers since 2010. Fucking useless to a man and woman.
I have no illusions of any unity happening. Because Republicans won't allow it. So to be honest with you..as was with Trump's election loss. DEAL WITH IT! :)

So, do you think that Biden is a fucking moron for calling for unity, or do you think he is lying when he calls for unity?

Cause unless the shit you said was just shit, then from a liberal perspective, those are the only two choices.

A political candidate can say whatever they want they want to. Reality is quite the different thing. I would expect Biden to call for unity. I sincerely believe that's what he's hoping for after four years of the cancer sitting in the White House. But I don't expect any from Republicans or conservatives. They've been useless sacks of shit for over a decade now. So some Biden aide coming in and calling Republicans "fuckers", isn't going move my needle. But by all means, feel free to get outraged.

Don't put words in my mouth. I did not say I cared about what the aide said. My question was what you though of Biden.

YOu truly believe that Biden, after running a divisive campaign AND furthermore, taking NO steps are healing DURING the election,

Is he too stupid to realize that he has no credibility, or just happy to bullshit the voters?

Because, to me, it looks like Biden, is the useless sack of shit, being such a two faced asshole. He is already failing as President.
Spoken like a brokenhearted trump supporter in the grief process. The rest of us think he is the best man for the job, compared with the corrupt, authoritarian, dictator supporting trump. Looks like there is close to 7 million more of us. We'll go with Joe.

...right wing women should take the initiative in, fuck(ing) left wing guys.
Sounds great!
1608307366549.png

'Since the election, Joe Biden, Democrats, and their allies in media have been trying to push an insincere and ridiculous message of unity.

They just spent four years insulting Trump and pretty much all of his supporters, but now they want everyone to join hands and sing campfire songs. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way...'

...ESPECIALLY WHEN BIDEN'S CABINET PICKS ARE PUBLICLY CALLING REPIUBLICANS 'FU@KERS'!

"President-elect Joe Biden’s deputy chief of staff, Jen O’Malley Dillon, called Republicans “a bunch of f—ers” while praising Biden’s call for unity in an interview with Glamour magazine"

She's may not be polite, but she's correct.

Spoken like a brokenhearted trump supporter in the grief process. The rest of us think he is the best man for the job, compared with the corrupt, authoritarian, dictator supporting trump. Looks like there is close to 7 million more of us. We'll go with Joe.
You really think that Joe Biden...a rather doltish career politician who had been unsuccessfully running for President since Richard Nixon was in office...a man who's age appears to have caught up with him in a big way over the last several years...a man who's foreign policy record is remarkable only in how he's managed to be wrong so often...a man who's embroiled in an influence peddling scandal with his son and our greatest enemy at the moment, China...you think THAT guy is the "best man for the job"? In your zeal to get rid of Donald Trump, White...you've saddled the US with Chauncy Gardiner!

...right wing women should take the initiative in, fuck(ing) left wing guys.
Scratch a "progressive" hard enough and you're sure to find a chauvinist pretending to care about women's rights because he thinks it might get him laid for the first time in his pathetic life! :)
In Right Wing fantasy you only have "gospel Truth" and are Always Right.

You really think that Joe Biden...a rather doltish career politician who had been unsuccessfully running for President since Richard Nixon was in office...a man who's age appears to have caught up with him in a big way over the last several years...a man who's foreign policy record is remarkable only in how he's managed to be wrong so often...a man who's embroiled in an influence peddling scandal with his son and our greatest enemy at the moment, China...you think THAT guy is the "best man for the job"? In your zeal to get rid of Donald Trump, White...you've saddled the US with Chauncy Gardiner!
Yes. Easily better than the liar and russias supporter N chief.

In what way has Trump "supported" Russia that Obama before him didn't? I keep hearing the "Russia" refrain from the left but none of you seem to have anything concrete that Trump did to help Russia. Trump didn't send his Secretary of State to Russia with a stupid "RESET" toy like Barry did!

With four years to work with and millions of Democrats to choose from...you guy's picked Joe Biden? Are you seriously trying to claim that Joe "Hair Plugs" Biden is the best that the left could come up with to lead our nation?

In what way has Trump "supported" Russia that Obama before him didn't? I keep hearing the "Russia" refrain from the left but none of you seem to have anything concrete that Trump did to help Russia. Trump didn't send his Secretary of State to Russia with a stupid "RESET" toy like Barry did!
These are a few of the ways, just off the top of my head.
He was in favor of removing sanction put on Russia by Obama administration over election interference. This is what go the traiterous Gen Flynn in trouble in the first place.
Stood up on the wold stage in a foreign country and sided with Putin over our own intelligence agencies and those of other countries on Russian interference in our elections.
He sided with Russia and Turkey on pulling our troops back, so Turkey could cross the border and attack allies of ours that had fought with us and for us in the middle east.
When it came out, Putin's Russia had put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers, he said nothing publicly denouncing, and when asked had he even talked to Putin about it, confirmed he had not.
No President in history has sucked up to a Russian leader as trump has, even saying he admired Putin.
Any other dumb questions?

It's sad that the bar is so low, but I for one am immensely relieved to once again have a president I dislike for *policy* reasons, not reasons of character

These pearl clutching Trumpers are a sad bunch of snowflakes.

Actually they're just hypocrites

to all the Biden haters:

You are gonna have a long 8 years (minimum) of ranting..
I suggest a hobby

Awe, you have an illegitimate president you want us to accept? I will if we verify every vote, accept?

These are a few of the ways, just off the top of my head.
He was in favor of removing sanction put on Russia by Obama administration over election interference. This is what go the traiterous Gen Flynn in trouble in the first place.
Stood up on the wold stage in a foreign country and sided with Putin over our own intelligence agencies and those of other countries on Russian interference in our elections.
He sided with Russia and Turkey on pulling our troops back, so Turkey could cross the border and attack allies of ours that had fought with us and for us in the middle east.
When it came out, Putin's Russia had put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers, he said nothing publicly denouncing, and when asked had he even talked to Putin about it, confirmed he had not.
No President in history has sucked up to a Russian leader as trump has, even saying he admired Putin.
Any other dumb questions?
Trump held other members of NATO's feet to the fire forcing them to increase the amount of money they spend on defense. Care to explain why an "ally" of Putin would do that, White?
Flynn got in "trouble" because people that hated Trump went after him for lying to Federal agents...which was always a crock because the FBI agents that he spoke to never believed Flynn lied to them!
The claim that Putin put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers is something that was never proven. Why would Trump denounce something that didn't happen?
Have the Kurds been wiped out by the Turks? Trump took our troops out of harm's way and then pressured the Turks to not attack the Kurds. The strategy worked. As a matter of fact MOST of Trump's approaches to Middle East foreign policy has worked FAR better than Barack Obama's did!

Forum List

Back