How about some of that Biden UNITY - f--kers"

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

My God, what fragile snowflakes the "Pussy Grabbers" party are pretending to be. I'm truly shocked I tells ya, shocked

Man up girls!

Democrats and Liberals have my word and commitment to provide the same level of respect and decorum that they showed the Republican officials and voters over the last 4 years. To show my commitment to Democrats and Liberals, I will even wear a pussy hat.

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

My God, what fragile snowflakes the "Pussy Grabbers" party are pretending to be. I'm truly shocked I tells ya, shocked

Man up girls!

Dang, just because you like them "manly" girls.

Better than your taste for girly men!

No kidding, coming from a lefty loon that wants genderless bathrooms.

That's funny. Every been to Rice Stadium in Houston? In the men's head you wont find any stalls to take a leak in, nope they have a trough with a little stream running through it the length of the room. Just to line up, whip it out and let'er rip you have to have the right equipment if you know what I mean. Not the place for gender neutrality. But it was a funny diversion.

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

Man up girls!

Democrats and Liberals have my word and commitment to provide the same level of respect and decorum that they showed the Republican officials and voters over the last 4 years. To show my commitment to Democrats and Liberals, I will even wear a pussy hat.

The hat for the Trump-humpers is one with a tiny orange dick on it.

Get ready for the million dickhead's march, where you can match the girls from elections past!

Coming soon in support of the greatest Dick Heads eveh, das Trumpybear! Nominated for DickHead of the Year, four yearsin a row.

Honestly OP you kinda' sound like a PROG.

I'd never call a PROG a fucker. Shitheads maybe, but never fuckers because it's not descriptive.

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

Man up girls!

I saw a girly man go into a Target restroom, I doubt he/she was a Republican, so I think you got it wrong there boohoo.

Do ya do a lot of bathroom watching, cupcake?

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

Man up girls!

The hat for the Trump-humpers is one with a tiny orange dick on it.

Get ready for the million dickhead's march, where you can match the girls from elections past!

Coming soon in support of the greatest Dick Heads eveh, das Trumpybear! Nominated for DickHead of the Year, four yearsin a row.

Trump is done. It is the Biden-Harris show coming soon. Think they are tough enough to handle critique and opposing views? Or, will they take credit for other peoples' successes and blame everyone and anything to avoid accountability for their failures? My money is on the latter.

Holy shit. Fuckers huh?

Man up girls!

I saw a girly man go into a Target restroom, I doubt he/she was a Republican, so I think you got it wrong there boohoo.

Do ya do a lot of bathroom watching, cupcake?

Not at all, he was pretty tough to ignore, a beard, high heals and a dress caught many peoples attention and I think most of us had a good laugh seeing the mental case. I didn’t know you shopped at Target.

Forum List

Back