Biden Aide Calls House Republicans A Mean Name -- Should She Resign?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Some advisers close to President-elect Joe Biden are frustrated over a Glamour magazine interview in which incoming White House deputy chief of staff Jen O’Malley Dillon referred to Republicans on Capitol Hill as “f*ckers -- [full quote] "The president-elect was able to connect with people over this sense of unity. In the primary, people would mock him, like, “You think you can work with Republicans?” I’m not saying they’re not a bunch of fuckers." -- She went on to say she was acknowledging how hard it can be to do what absolutely must be done."

This is the point where Republicans will start trying to claim nothing happened prior to the 2020 presidential election so they can clutch their pearls and say shit like:

"Oh my, the lack of civility from Democrats is giving me the vapors...le sigh"
Gw3Ug.jpg

You can't spend 10 years or so calling Democrats child raping Satanic muslim atheist pupping eating terrorists then clutch your pearls over name calling...You can't cheerlead Ted Yoho calling AOC a fucking bitch at the Capitol building; then clutch your pearls because a Biden staffer referred to House republicans as fuckers in an interview.....you can't continuously try to do downplay the death of 300k Americans because your cult leader chose to politicize a pandemic; then clutch your pearls over name calling.....You will definitely try of course -- but every time you do, you will be reminded how full of shit you are....

Consider this -- Obama tan-suit conservative hissy fit #3.....

"Some advisers close to President-elect Joe Biden are frustrated over a Glamour magazine interview in which incoming White House deputy chief of staff Jen O’Malley Dillon referred to Republicans on Capitol Hill as “f*ckers -- [full quote] "The president-elect was able to connect with people over this sense of unity. In the primary, people would mock him, like, “You think you can work with Republicans?” I’m not saying they’re not a bunch of fuckers." -- She went on to say she was acknowledging how hard it can be to do what absolutely must be done."

This is the point where Republicans will start trying to claim nothing happened prior to the 2020 presidential election so they can clutch their pearls and say shit like:

View attachment 430268

You can't spend 10 years or so calling Democrats child raping Satanic muslim atheist pupping eating terrorists then clutch your pearls over name calling...You can't cheerlead Ted Yoho calling AOC a fucking bitch at the Capitol building; then clutch your pearls because a Biden staffer referred to House republicans as fuckers in an interview.....you can't continuously try to do downplay the death of 300k Americans because your cult leader chose to politicize a pandemic; then clutch your pearls over name calling.....You will definitely try of course -- but every time you do, you will be reminded how full of shit you are....

Since Biden is not going to be POTUS this is irrelevant

View attachment 430268

Still at the denial stage huh?

EpTAz_xW8Ac1nSY.jpg

View attachment 430268

wyeho?

Biden wanted to heal the nation, however his Aide has proven him wrong. We have had this uncivil discourse since Reagan and it's not going to go away. That the parties hate each other is a good thing, it will slow Congress in passing any stupid laws.

No, we've learned from Republicans these last 4 years that that is no big deal at all.

View attachment 430268

Gosh Frank, you need help. Raised 3 kids with a better sense of reality when they were 8 years old.

Ah more of the standard partisan it's never wrong when my side does it bullshit. No she shouldn't resign just like no Republcan who might decide to call her a bitch or Democrats fuckers should resign whats acceptable for one side is acceptable for the other.

View attachment 430268

The republican leadership, (if you can call it that), are disgraced as being part and silent party to a coup against the United States of America attempted by the radical trumpers. Calling them F---ers is about as kind and restrained reference possible. The rest of us admire her conservative restraint.

View attachment 430268

If Bite Me is really serious about representing ALL of America's people, he's going to have to reach across the aisle and do the Republicans' bidding too. This would be a good way to start.

If Bite Me is really serious about representing ALL of America's people, he's going to have to reach across the aisle and do the Republicans' bidding too. This would be a good way to start.
It doesn't work that way effer.

Elections have consequences.

View attachment 430268

I didn't like it when trump and the republicans were rude and vulgar with democrats.

I am not a hypocritical partisan hack so I think that person should have not used the colorful words and if they wanted to trash republicans, do it in private so no one else is offended.

I just find it very hypocritical of republicans who not only defended trump retweeting that the only good democrat is a dead one but actually agreed with it. Now are upset with this. They were upset with the deplorable thing too. Then lived up to the words.

Yeah she did an interview with Glamour and said the F word about 3 times. That is the way she talks and I hope she can clean up her language a little in mixed company. I do not know what a bunch of fuckers are but it is nothing to resign about. It the way she talks but if she is going to be in the limelight it best she controls it. Yet Trump curses all the time and calls people names using racial slurs and demeaning language. yet that is what his admirers like about him. Yet when a woman does it?

View attachment 430268

Someone get these snowflakes their fainting couch!

If Biden was serious about unity he would fire her.

Would it really matter to republicans? Or would they treat it like the Georgia Recount, and just make up more batshit?
Biden should ignore any whining Republicans do......

If the Obama years haven't taught him that Republicans are full of shit -- then maybe he is too senile to be president....

Forum List

Back