Ivermectin eliminated 97% of COVID-19 cases in Delhi

Oh, I guess eagle does not like freedom.

Oh well.
Freedom to not attack Doctors for prescribing off label mefs that work. Guess you dont look at that huh. Freedom. All you fuckers do us quote the govt line that has fucked rhis country.

Why do you communists CARE if my doctor prescribes me IVERMECTIN?

Some doctors like it for treating COVID-19.

WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?

The unprecedented partnership between Merck & Co. Inc., and the Kitasato Institute combined with the aid of international health care organizations has been recognized by many experts as one of the greatest medical accomplishments of the 20th century. One example was the decision by Merck & Co to donate ivermectin doses to support the Meztican Donation Program which then provided over 570 million treatments in its first 20 years alone (Tambo et al.). Ivermectins’ impacts in controlling Onchocerciasis and Lymphatic filariasis, diseases which blighted the lives of billions of the poor and disadvantaged throughout the tropics, is why its discoverers were awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2015 and the reason for its inclusion on the WHO’s “List of Essential Medicines.” Further, it has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found (Crump and Omura, 2011)

yet all we hear is 'horse dewormer'
1644061611862.png

~S~

Anyone who blasts anyone else for taking doctor prescribed Ivermectin is a dumb fucking pawn doing the bidding of Big Pharma.

Congrats, you are a sheep.

Freedom to not attack Doctors for prescribing off label mefs that work. Guess you dont look at that huh. Freedom. All you fuckers do us quote the govt line that has fucked rhis country.
I made a simple statement.

We should be free to take whatever we want.

You did not like that statement. Says more about what you want than your statements do.

A
I made a simple statement.

We should be free to take whatever we want.

You did not like that statement. Says more about what you want than your statements do.
And yet Doctors and nurses have been fired and thrown out of hospitals for prescrubing it.

An FDA that has basucally Banned it. If you cant see that by now you never will or you just ignore it.

Remdesivir Failed miserably as a treatment and Gillead tried to Orphan status it but were called out on it. More political favors and money over the lives of ournpeople
looks to be confirmed...

After using propensity score matching and adjusting for potential confounders, ivermectin was associated with reduced mortality vs remdesivir (OR 0.308, 95% CI (0.198,0.479)),Risk Difference -5.224%, CI (-7.079%,-3.369%), p <0.0001.

in other words, 70 percent less chance of dying by taking ivermectin instead of remdesivir.
and a 1 in 10,000 probability of this conclusion from random chance. But fluvoxamine is still probably a better choice for side effects.

looks to be confirmed...

After using propensity score matching and adjusting for potential confounders, ivermectin was associated with reduced mortality vs remdesivir (OR 0.308, 95% CI (0.198,0.479)),Risk Difference -5.224%, CI (-7.079%,-3.369%), p <0.0001.

in other words, 70 percent less chance of dying by taking ivermectin instead of remdesivir.
and a 1 in 10,000 probability of this conclusion from random chance. But fluvoxamine is still probably a better choice for side effects.
Side effects.? Ivermectin and all others have minimal side effects and Billions of humans have used it already.

Fluvoxamine is the new EXPENSIVE DRUG that is basically a new version of Ivermectin to INCREASE THE PRICE.

Forum List

Back