Ivermectin eliminated 97% of COVID-19 cases in Delhi

Yes it has because we have a very contagious strain and people are not isolating and distancing like they did before. Did you not understand that?! The vaccines still have an efficacy, do you know what that means?
They have a SHORT TERM EFFICACY MAYBE-----and SHORT AND LONG TERM SIDE EFFECTS that big pharma and the government are working together to conceal. Never a good sign.

They have a SHORT TERM EFFICACY MAYBE-----and SHORT AND LONG TERM SIDE EFFECTS that big pharma and the government are working together to conceal. Never a good sign.
Well there you go. Efficacy is effectiveness which means it is doing something. Yes numbers are bad. Without any efficacy the numbers would be worse. That’s how it works

It took me, quite literally, less than a full minute to find an online retailer that will sell me Ivermectin over the counter.

So, he did not die because of not having access to Ivermectin, he could have easily obtained it over the counter and taken it if he so chose do. I am sorry you lost someone but that is not because he was denied Ivermectin by anyone.
Baloney. Doctors have been fired kicked out of hospitals for prescrubing it.

You have not shown one legit clinical study and the lack of scientific evidence is why the drug is not an approved treatment. They are still running tests though so maybe there can be a use for it in the future. But it’s not there yet. The drug manufacturers own website isnt recommending the drug be used for COVID treatment at this time. Wake the fuck up. Name one thing that is not true about my comment. I dare you.
BS

For 2 years we have shown this data. The jab cult refuses to look and bows to their God Govt. Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died as a result of the pravda.

The US has the worst stats on Planet Earth. You jab cult members are why.

Well there you go. Efficacy is effectiveness which means it is doing something. Yes numbers are bad. Without any efficacy the numbers would be worse. That’s how it works
What are you babbling------Efficacy and SIDE EFFECTS is not the same thing.

1366 fucking studies Read it bitch
I’m reading a single sentence that you pulled out of your ass. Reference the most credible study you’ve found. Cause I just pointed to the top health agencies around the world and the drug manufacturers website that have all said the evidence is not there yet

What are you babbling------Efficacy and SIDE EFFECTS is not the same thing.
Correct. Efficacy is the rate in which the vaccine stops transmission. Since there is a rate it means the drug is effecting spread by slowing down the rate of infections. It is also lessening the side effects of people who do get infected. Bonus

I’m reading a single sentence that you pulled out of your ass. Reference the most credible study you’ve found. Cause I just pointed to the top health agencies around the world and the drug manufacturers website that have all said the evidence is not there yet
BS all over the world it works. At some point when we have the worst stats on earth you might want to rethink what we ate doing

They work. You are just continuing the FauChi narrative. Proven treatments would have killed his precious EUAs

BS all over the world it works. At some point when we have the worst stats on earth you might want to rethink what we ate doing

They work. You are just continuing the FauChi narrative. Proven treatments would have killed his precious EUAs
I asked for you to reference something. You’re just blathering

Google over the counter Ivermectin. There are various sources in various nations that will send it to you. You can get almost anything online.
I like to get my medical advice from Steve Bannons war room pod cast and then I’ll usually sync it with whatever recs Mikey Flynn and Rudolph Giuliani make. Then I order the good stuff from a discount site out of Iran

I like to get my medical advice from Steve Bannons war room pod cast and then I’ll usually sync it with whatever recs Mikey Flynn and Rudolph Giuliani make. Then I order the good stuff from a discount site out of Iran
And you can do that! (I know it was sarcasm :D )

And we can chose to not do that and listen to our doctors instead.

Ain't freedom grand :D

When SUCCESSFUL use of therapeutics are lampooned so that BIG PHARMA can have windfall profits, we are living in a corporate fascist state.

No it didn't. More lies for the rubes.

Forum List

Back