Ivermectin eliminated 97% of COVID-19 cases in Delhi

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
When SUCCESSFUL use of therapeutics are lampooned so that BIG PHARMA can have windfall profits, we are living in a corporate fascist state.

D0E254A9-BBD0-4BCF-8A79-BD485D2B059B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
When SUCCESSFUL use of therapeutics are lampooned so that BIG PHARMA can have windfall profits, we are living in a corporate fascist state.

damn, that is some old propaganda. get newer propaganda, you gullible twat.

Very interesting.

However, the table does not go back before the start of using Ivermectin AND it is limited to one city in India rather than the nation as a whole - 2 things that strongly set off my bullshit meter. Is there a better source/more complete information set?

I cannot find an interactive table that allows me to directly compare the data they present in a more comprehensive manner.

All there is to say about it.

Why do you continue to believe these bullshit sources with no credibility? Ivermectin is dangerous for people with Covid. Why are you spreading lies and disinformation which harms people?

This pandemic is of the old, sick, and dumb. By dumb I mean people who haven’t educated themselves on how to boost their immune system. I’m suspecting you are in the later group. lol.
let me guess, dr. gipper. you did your own research on asocial media, and are an expert on how to boost your immune system with vitamins, supplements, hcq, ivermectin, forsythia, and bleach.

Ivermectin was advocated by the Trumpster, that's why it is demonized by the liberal media. Had masks been pushed by Donald Trump, you'd be denounced for wearing them today in America.

Its all just a reaction to Trump

Agree partly.

The vilification of ANY treatment other than masks and experimental gene therapy is for BIG PHARMA to get windfall profits.....AND IT HAS KILLED MANY PEOPLE.

This pandemic is of the old, sick, and dumb. By dumb I mean people who haven’t educated themselves on how to boost their immune system. I’m suspecting you are in the later group. lol.

- Cut down on booze if one drinks
- Drink at least a gallon of clear fluids per day
- Exercise daily, at least 20 minutes of cardio.
- Cut down on sweets and useless carbs. Eat a well rounded diet.
- Take vitamins and minerals, especially D, B, and Zinc.
- Nasal rinse with a Neti Pot or similar device to flush your sinuses every few days
- Use hand sanitizers and frequently wash your hands.

WHEN YOU DO GET THE VIRUS, TREAT IT LIKE FLU. If you are concerned about recovery, GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND SEEK ADVICE.

DO NOT LISTEN TO DON LEMON AND RACHEL MADDOW.

That's all there is to it.

Holy shit… do you actually read articles like these and take them seriously??? Seriously??

The blind sheep who are trying to marginalize Ivermectin as HORSE DEWORMER and has no value in treating COVID-19 are really fucking stupid.
Ivermectin is an anti parasitic. Covid is a respiratory virus. Anybody claiming it is only for horse deworming is spitting propaganda and anybody claiming that it is a proven cure for covid is spitting propaganda. Two peas… same pod.

Forum List

Back