Ivermectin: Could Population-Wide Distribution Have Prevented China’s Recent Mass COVID Outbreak?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Ivermectin:

Could Population

-

Wide Distribution Have Prevented China’s Recent Mass COVID Outbreak?

30 Jan 2023 ~~ By Dr. Sean Lin & Mingjia Jacky Guan

China’s state-run medicare program recently failed to reach an agreement with Pfizer to import more Paxlovid, claiming the COVID-19 treatment drug is too expensive. This is despite the drug being offered to the state at a reduced rate in comparison with that offered to other developed countries. Lack of Paxlovid will leave only Azvudine, an anti-HIV drug the Chinese communist regime rushed through development and re-branded as an anti-COVID drug, as a treatment option.
Given the recent explosive spread of COVID and the resulting skyrocketing rates of hospitalization, finding viable treatment options is paramount.
Ivermectin in India and Peru
When the Delta variant broke out in 2021 across India, many states offered ivermectin population-wide. The efficacy of ivermectin in treating early and mild COVID-19 infections was confirmed in large states such as Uttar Pradesh—home to 241 million residents—where the use of the prophylactic dramatically reduced both the infection rate and the death toll.
1-1-600x349.jpg

2-600x338.jpg

3-600x374.jpg
~Snip~
Repurposing drugs, if successful, is the best accelerator for prophylactic development because it can save developers anywhere from three to 12 years as experts can reuse the data from previous clinical trials and other experiments.
A “wonder drug” like ivermectin should be strongly considered as a defense against viruses given its success both in mechanism studies and clinical trials as well as applications in a variety of diseases and infections. The suppression of ivermectin usage during the COVID-19 pandemic by government agencies and Big Pharma is one of the world’s most tragic events in modern medicine.

Commentary:
Herr Doktor Fauxceee would never have allowed such a scandalous publication.

**********​
**********​

no.

Horse deworming medication is not indicated for treatment of Covid 19. That has always been the case.
~~~~~~
For your information many drugs created by pharmaceutical companies are used by Veterinarians on animals and prior to release for human use. Ketamine is a fine example. It was used in Europe for short term anesthesia in Europe for years but restricted for human use in the U.S. until it came to notoriety in the first gulf war as a battlefield anesthetic.
There are many drugs used on pets first before allowed to be used on humans.
BTW Ivermectin as been approved for humans since 1987.

**********​

Last edited:
no.

Horse deworming medication is not indicated for treatment of Covid 19. That has always been the ca

The tragedy is that you probably believe your own silly scribbling because you have never researched the subject and have no grasp how anti parasitic treatments work .

Very useful alternatives to Ivermectin are Hydroxychloroquine and Quinine which is where this family of treatments essentially started .

So , off you go and DYOR

Ivermectin:

Could Population

-

Wide Distribution Have Prevented China’s Recent Mass COVID Outbreak?

30 Jan 2023 ~~ By Dr. Sean Lin & Mingjia Jacky Guan

China’s state-run medicare program recently failed to reach an agreement with Pfizer to import more Paxlovid, claiming the COVID-19 treatment drug is too expensive. This is despite the drug being offered to the state at a reduced rate in comparison with that offered to other developed countries. Lack of Paxlovid will leave only Azvudine, an anti-HIV drug the Chinese communist regime rushed through development and re-branded as an anti-COVID drug, as a treatment option.
Given the recent explosive spread of COVID and the resulting skyrocketing rates of hospitalization, finding viable treatment options is paramount.
Ivermectin in India and Peru
When the Delta variant broke out in 2021 across India, many states offered ivermectin population-wide. The efficacy of ivermectin in treating early and mild COVID-19 infections was confirmed in large states such as Uttar Pradesh—home to 241 million residents—where the use of the prophylactic dramatically reduced both the infection rate and the death toll.
1-1-600x349.jpg

2-600x338.jpg

3-600x374.jpg
~Snip~
Repurposing drugs, if successful, is the best accelerator for prophylactic development because it can save developers anywhere from three to 12 years as experts can reuse the data from previous clinical trials and other experiments.
A “wonder drug” like ivermectin should be strongly considered as a defense against viruses given its success both in mechanism studies and clinical trials as well as applications in a variety of diseases and infections. The suppression of ivermectin usage during the COVID-19 pandemic by government agencies and Big Pharma is one of the world’s most tragic events in modern medicine.

Commentary:
Herr Doktor Fauxceee would never have allowed such a scandalous publication.

**********​
**********​

How insane did liberals go over Ivermectin?

Oh--remember that "medical professional" that claimed that GUNSHOT PATIENTS in rural Oklahoma could not get treatment in the ER because the ERs were overrun with....yeah, people overdosing on Ivermectin.

And this was picked up by SO MANY MSM outlets, who lacked the capacity to say, yeah, this is crap.

But then these were the people who wore cloth masks and got five "vaccines" that did nothing but destroy their immune system. So there's that.

How insane did liberals go over Ivermectin?

Oh--remember that "medical professional" that claimed that GUNSHOT PATIENTS in rural Oklahoma could not get treatment in the ER because the ERs were overrun with....yeah, people overdosing on Ivermectin.

And this was picked up by SO MANY MSM outlets, who lacked the capacity to say, yeah, this is crap.

But then these were the people who wore cloth masks and got five "vaccines" that did nothing but destroy their immune system. So there's that.

And that photo in the tweet was proven to not be for what they said

Notice the date and how the people are dressed. Oklahoma, Sept 3 (still summer technically) and they're all dressed for winter? And who's suffering from a gun shot standing in that line? LOL idiots will believe anything without critically thinking

Last edited:
Wow, if "biznews"--that hallowed journal--says so. LOL

Feel free to take as much dewormer as you want Mr. Ed.
And I bet I'll outlive you Booster Gold

Feel free to check the references and links at the bottom maybe you can fact check it yourself I'm sure you're educated enough right LOL

And I bet I'll outlive you Booster Gold

Feel free to check the references and links at the bottom maybe you can fact check it yourself I'm sure you're educated enough right LOL
I work in a hospital...surrounded by actual medical professionals. But if you want to rely on "biznews" for your health advice...feel free seabiscuit.

I work in a hospital...surrounded by actual medical professionals. But if you want to rely on "biznews" for your health advice...feel free seabiscuit.
I feel sorry for your patients Nurse Racthed. Btw you should know who in that Rolling stone picture above looks to be suffering from a gun shot. C'mon you should know

Last edited:
no.

Horse deworming medication is not indicated for treatment of Covid 19. That has always been the case.

Did hear the Pfizer guy say they were contemplating mutating the virus so they could preemptively create vaccines they could then sell to fix the problem they created? Do you realize that most members of the FDA get jobs with big pharma once they leave office? You don’t think they are doing their future employers some favors in preparation for a big pay-day in the private sector? The fact that the MSM is suppressing the Pfizer story should be very tellling, but alas, lefties will never, ever get they they are being used.

More specicially, it shouldn’t be too hard for you lefties to see that you were bamboozzedl. Invermectin or any other inexpensive, generic treatments would have crushed big pharma’s plan and cost them billions.

If you could put your politics down for just a minute and try to think rationallly, given the information at hand, you would change your mind. That requires a wise, humble person. Very few people have these qualilties, particularly those on the left.

Did hear the Pfizer guy say they were contemplating mutating the virus so they could preemptively create vaccines they could then sell to fix the problem they created? Do you realize that most members of the FDA get jobs with big pharma once they leave office? You don’t think they are doing their future employers some favors in preparation for a big pay-day in the private sector? The fact that the MSM is suppressing the Pfizer story should be very tellling, but alas, lefties will never, ever get they they are being used.

More specicially, it shouldn’t be too hard for you lefties to see that you were bamboozzedl. Invermectin or any other inexpensive, generic treatments would have crushed big pharma’s plan and cost them billions.

If you could put your politics down for just a minute and try to think rationallly, given the information at hand, you would change your mind. That requires a wise, humble person. Very few people have these qualilties, particularly those on the left.
Gee, if what you say was true it makes you wonder why the blob paid Pfizer all of those billions of dollars to come up with a poison...makes us wonder more why you're still supporting the blob.

Oh wait...you're in a cult. That explains everything.

Many, many doctors who are not fully indoctrinated fully understand what happened here. There are many who previously had full, blind trust in medical research because they didn’t feel that it could be compromised by pollitics, after all, it is supposed to be science. Unfortunately, political ideology takes precedence over actual science. I guess they saw just how easily fooled people, and even other scientists, are by the global cooling/warming/climate change “science” and figured they could expand on that. Sad, but true.

Many, many doctors who are not fully indoctrinated fully understand what happened here. There are many who previously had full, blind trust in medical research because they didn’t feel that it could be compromised by pollitics, after all, it is supposed to be science. Unfortunately, political ideology takes precedence over actual science. I guess they saw just how easily fooled people, and even other scientists, are by the global cooling/warming/climate change “science” and figured they could expand on that. Sad, but true.
Coming from a cult member such as yourself, your accusation of others being indoctrinated is particularly hilarious.

Gee, if what you say was true it makes you wonder why the blob paid Pfizer all of those billions of dollars to come up with a poison...makes us wonder more why you're still supporting the blob.

Oh wait...you're in a cult. That explains everything.

I didn’t say they created the intial virus, though I wouldn’t rule out that they may have had their hand in the leak. (Yes, it was leaked from a lab) I am not saying the vaccine is a poison, what I am saying is that at least one Pfizer director admitted on camera that they were batting around the idea of keeping the virus going so they can keep the vaccine train going. Follow the money. Don’t be so naive.

You are one in a cult that suppresses alternative thought. You don’t realize it.

Forum List

Back