Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases​

A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period. It represents the last word in an epic struggle to save lives and preserve human rights. This graph symbolizes the victory of reason over corruption, good over evil, and right over wrong. It is as significant as David’s victory over Goliath. It is an absolute vindication of Ivermectin and early outpatient treatment. It is a clear refutation of the WHO, FDA, NIH, and CDC's policies of "wait at home until you turn blue" before you get treatment.
Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin "obliterates" this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.
~Snip~
The WHO cautioned India they were making a mistake by using Ivermectin. They told them it could be dangerous, that there was no evidence it worked. How many lies will you buy before you stand up for the truth?
The fatal mistake would have been to NOT use Ivermectin.
Mercifully they used it, and they saved Delhi. But tragically, Tamil Nadu did not, and their state was devastated. Their new cases rose from 10,986 to 36,184 – a tripling.
No one can hide that. Their refusal to use Ivermectin harmed them. Not only did Tamil Nadu's cases rise to the highest in India, but their deaths skyrocketed from 48 on April 20 to 474 on May 27 – a rise of ten-fold.
Meanwhile, Delhi's deaths IN THE SAME PERIOD fell from 277 to 117. So which advice would you have wanted your state to follow?
In America, Baylor’s Dr. Peter McCullough, Yale’s Dr. Harvey Risch, and Harvard’s Dr. George Fareed first advised early outpatient treatment in testimony to the US Senate on November 19, 2020. Dr. McCullough and his colleagues were the first in the world to publish an early outpatient treatment protocol for COVID-19.
DEFINE_ME
That protocol has since been revised by Dr. George Fareed and his dynamic associate, Dr. Brian Tyson. They have now saved 6,000 COVID patients in California’s Imperial Valley.
Local frontline doctors modify COVID treatment based on results
~SNIP~

~SNIP~
The All India Institute for Medical Science (AIIMS) and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) had the guts to listen. They listened to the 56 studies involving 18,447 patients showing up to a 91% reduction in death with Ivermectin. They listened to scientists like Dr. Pierre Kory and the FLCCC. They listened to world-class experts like Dr. Tess Lawrie of the BIRD group and Dr. Peter McCullough of the C19 group. They were smart.

Comment:
With all the bad press given to Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid-19 virus. We suddenly find it effective in reducing treatment time and the spread of Covid-19 in of all places India.
Surely the 'nay sayer' scientists in DC are finding mud on their faces.

This fucking murdering fraud fauci is calling for mandates
Fuck them
Fuck them all !no fucking way! ...no fuckin how am I taking that jab

If ya get it insist your Dr tries ivermectin or one of the other 2 treatments
If they refuse ....just walk out while muttering I'm going for a second opinion

The vaccine freaks are spreading it we're all bound to get it

How do the trust the people who helped create it ...here take this rushed experimental vaxxx

Gtfoh
bghh.jpeg

Fuck them

How do the trust the people who helped create it ...here take this rushed experimental vaxxx

Gtfoh
View attachment 524152

It is this. Their rage is projection. They bought in, and they bought in as a religious sacrament. It wasn't medication. It wasn't a shot. From a poster here, they are "PROUDLY" vaccinated. PROUD. Of a shot.

So now the shots are clearly failing. Not only are they just not performing up to snuff--they are failing. It is irrational to blame the unvaccinated for vaccines not working. If you take one little step back from the panic you can see how irrational this is. To be blunt, it is like blaming your neighbor for the fact that your condom broke.

I mean. Dude.

I refuse to partake in their irrational panic anymore. They can flail and screech and whatever.

This is me, shrugging.

Bullshit. But you go on and use ivermectin.

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases​

A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period. It represents the last word in an epic struggle to save lives and preserve human rights. This graph symbolizes the victory of reason over corruption, good over evil, and right over wrong. It is as significant as David’s victory over Goliath. It is an absolute vindication of Ivermectin and early outpatient treatment. It is a clear refutation of the WHO, FDA, NIH, and CDC's policies of "wait at home until you turn blue" before you get treatment.
Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin "obliterates" this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.
~Snip~
The WHO cautioned India they were making a mistake by using Ivermectin. They told them it could be dangerous, that there was no evidence it worked. How many lies will you buy before you stand up for the truth?
The fatal mistake would have been to NOT use Ivermectin.
Mercifully they used it, and they saved Delhi. But tragically, Tamil Nadu did not, and their state was devastated. Their new cases rose from 10,986 to 36,184 – a tripling.
No one can hide that. Their refusal to use Ivermectin harmed them. Not only did Tamil Nadu's cases rise to the highest in India, but their deaths skyrocketed from 48 on April 20 to 474 on May 27 – a rise of ten-fold.
Meanwhile, Delhi's deaths IN THE SAME PERIOD fell from 277 to 117. So which advice would you have wanted your state to follow?
In America, Baylor’s Dr. Peter McCullough, Yale’s Dr. Harvey Risch, and Harvard’s Dr. George Fareed first advised early outpatient treatment in testimony to the US Senate on November 19, 2020. Dr. McCullough and his colleagues were the first in the world to publish an early outpatient treatment protocol for COVID-19.
DEFINE_ME
That protocol has since been revised by Dr. George Fareed and his dynamic associate, Dr. Brian Tyson. They have now saved 6,000 COVID patients in California’s Imperial Valley.
Local frontline doctors modify COVID treatment based on results
~SNIP~

~SNIP~
The All India Institute for Medical Science (AIIMS) and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) had the guts to listen. They listened to the 56 studies involving 18,447 patients showing up to a 91% reduction in death with Ivermectin. They listened to scientists like Dr. Pierre Kory and the FLCCC. They listened to world-class experts like Dr. Tess Lawrie of the BIRD group and Dr. Peter McCullough of the C19 group. They were smart.

Comment:
With all the bad press given to Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid-19 virus. We suddenly find it effective in reducing treatment time and the spread of Covid-19 in of all places India.
Surely the 'nay sayer' scientists in DC are finding mud on their faces.

The Pharma industry, of course, does not want this to get out. If they did, they never get back the $$$ they sunk into the vaccines.

A year ago I never would have believed the sentence I just typed above. Now, I am seeing it play out in real time.

Saddest of all: the abject useful idiots doing the Pharma's bidding for free. Unpaid propagandists. Hope they're proud of themselves.

The Pharma industry, of course, does not want this to get out. If they did, they never get back the $$$ they sunk into the vaccines.

A year ago I never would have believed the sentence I just typed above. Now, I am seeing it play out in real time.

Saddest of all: the abject useful idiots doing the Pharma's bidding for free. Unpaid propagandists. Hope they're proud of themselves.
31xuwnhvdnl71.jpg

~~~~~~
they have the same problem in kansas

they have the same problem in kansas

Self medication is always a problem... Ivermectin and the HCQ Cocktail treatment under medical direction and care works.....
**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
Fuck them

Gtfoh
View attachment 524152
Yeah its those well known possible side effects that ivermectin may cause sure are dangerous
Here stick this in your arm ...its completely safe and effective trust me

Your life expectancy is 3 to 5 years

The white man got ya measured for a body bag dumdum

You can't unvaxxx

View attachment 524170
Langley shill as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter.lol

Christs free teachings are the best.

^^^Cultist

Yeah its those well known possible side effects that ivermectin may cause sure are dangerous

Here stick this in your arm ...its completely safe and effective trust me

Your life expectancy is 3 to 5 years

The white man got ya measured for a body bag dumdum

You can't unvaxxx

View attachment 524170
That is not good. Biden is not for people who are dark skinned. He is however for Muslims. Muslims hate black people. They enslaved Black people a long time ago. Muslims think black dogs are somehow evil. Muslims are influencing Biden to do what he is doing.

Forum List

Back