Ivermectin eliminated 97% of COVID-19 cases in Delhi

In your case, you need to start the common sense and stop with the goofy vaccination propaganda fantasies. Your pregnant sister isn't in the age group that normally gets hit--so unless she has other issues, she should be fine.

This said anyone else getting vaccinated doesn't help your daughter not get it. WE ARE ALL going to get it....including you vaccinated. The vaccinated are getting the virus and spreading it around like candy....
Sorry dude, do some research, covid is extremely dangerous for pregnant women. Easy for you to be casual about it but I care more about my family to act that way.

i am vaccinated and I just got it. I’m not pretending that it isn’t going to circulate and I’m not a big proponent for mandated vaccinations. I will push back at those who act carelessly and spread false information about so called cures and those who spread false information about the vaccines which absolutely have slowed the spread and lessened the carnage of this virus.

I have no doubt that the antibodies I had built up from the vaccines helped me recover quicker from my recent infection and an odds are it prevented me from catching it in the 3 encounters I had with infected people from past months.

Sorry dude, do some research, covid is extremely dangerous for pregnant women. Easy for you to be casual about it but I care more about my family to act that way.

i am vaccinated and I just got it. I’m not pretending that it isn’t going to circulate and I’m not a big proponent for mandated vaccinations. I will push back at those who act carelessly and spread false information about so called cures and those who spread false information about the vaccines which absolutely have slowed the spread and lessened the carnage of this virus.

I have no doubt that the antibodies I had built up from the vaccines helped me recover quicker from my recent infection and an odds are it prevented me from catching it in the 3 encounters I had with infected people from past months.
So you will push back on Ivermectin??

Ivermectin is just fine if you have sanitation issues and your doctor prescribes it
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are so full of shit...........Non answer..........

I've shown the studies................you've shown you are a IDIOT.

I'll continue to call out thowe LIE ABOUT IT...........iT SAVED LIVES all over the world..........EXCEPT HERE....

Oh well BE FAUCHI'S BITCH.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are so full of shit...........Non answer..........

I've shown the studies................you've shown you are a IDIOT.

I'll continue to call out thowe LIE ABOUT IT...........iT SAVED LIVES all over the world..........EXCEPT HERE....

Oh well BE FAUCHI'S BITCH.
I haven’t lied about shit. You can’t point to one thing I’ve said that’s a lie. If your doctor prescribes you ivermectin then take it… it’s a safe drug that’s been used for decades. But it certainly is not a cure for COVID. Any “study” that you think shows that is just you being a sucker to poorly presented propaganda

I haven’t lied about shit. You can’t point to one thing I’ve said that’s a lie. If your doctor prescribes you ivermectin then take it… it’s a safe drug that’s been used for decades. But it certainly is not a cure for COVID. Any “study” that you think shows that is just you being a sucker to poorly presented propaganda
It is A PROVEN TREATMENT ALL OVER THE WORLD

And the FUCKING FDA has fucking disavowed it.

Which part of that DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND..............GUY FROM WORK DIED FROM THE CYTOKINE STORM.....33 ............he wouldn't BE FUCKING DEAD HAD HE TAKEN IT.

I've shown THOUSANDS OF STUDIES ON THIS.

May the FDA BURN IN HELL.....

That clear up my dang position

I've ordered some------I'll have it if I need it.....must remember that it requires a higher than normal therapeutic dosage but far less than what a horse gets. Japan has put out the dosage needed.

It never ceases to amaze me that you fools will take horse wormer because some guy on the internet said so, but you won't take a vaccine which has been proven safe and effective the world over, which has undergone 20 years of rigorous tests and scientific study.

Which part of that DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND..............GUY FROM WORK DIED FROM THE CYTOKINE STORM.....33 ............he wouldn't BE FUCKING DEAD HAD HE TAKEN IT.

It’s a treatment for certain symptoms that anti parasitics treat. COVID is a respiratory virus so the drug may be useful to some depending on what symptoms they display but it is no where close to a cure for the virus.

Im sorry your coworker died but for you to say that he would be alive today if he had ivermectin is just straight up ignorance. He doctor had every opportunity to prescribe it for him if he needed an anti parasitic. But it’s not a cure for COVID…. Wow, the shit you people believe is astounding

Did you even read your own article? I’m guessing you didn’t go past the first few sentences. Here read this from YOuR link and tell me your thoughts.

———-
The drug is not approved for treatment of COVID-19 in Japan, and the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, the World Health Organization, the EU drug regulator and Merck (MRK.N), which makes the drug, have warned against its use because of a lack of scientific evidence that it has therapeutic effect. read more

In guidance on its website dated September 2021, the FDA noted growing interest in the drug for preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans but said it had received multiple reports of patients who had required medical attention, including hospitalisation, after self-medicating with it.

The use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 is currently being investigated in a UK trial run by the University of Oxford. The researchers said on Monday that it was still under way and they did not want to comment further until they have results to report. read more
Many potential COVID-19 treatments that showed promise in test tubes, including the antimalarial hydroxychloroquine promoted by former U.S. President Donald Trump, ultimately failed to show benefit for COVID-19 patients once studied in clinical trials.

It never ceases to amaze me that you fools will take horse wormer because some guy on the internet said so, but you won't take a vaccine which has been proven safe and effective the world over, which has undergone 20 years of rigorous tests and scientific study.
Enough of your Lies.

Go bow to your God Govt

Did you even read your own article? I’m guessing you didn’t go past the first few sentences. Here read this from YOuR link and tell me your thoughts.

———-
The drug is not approved for treatment of COVID-19 in Japan, and the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, the World Health Organization, the EU drug regulator and Merck (MRK.N), which makes the drug, have warned against its use because of a lack of scientific evidence that it has therapeutic effect. read more

In guidance on its website dated September 2021, the FDA noted growing interest in the drug for preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans but said it had received multiple reports of patients who had required medical attention, including hospitalisation, after self-medicating with it.

The use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 is currently being investigated in a UK trial run by the University of Oxford. The researchers said on Monday that it was still under way and they did not want to comment further until they have results to report. read more
Many potential COVID-19 treatments that showed promise in test tubes, including the antimalarial hydroxychloroquine promoted by former U.S. President Donald Trump, ultimately failed to show benefit for COVID-19 patients once studied in clinical trials.
We shown tons of studies.

People like you playing the govt narrative have killed Americans.

Their blood is on your pravda hands

The vaccines have slowed the spread? WTF are you smoking---------the virus has spread further now with vaccines than it was before the vaccines.

We shown tons of studies.

People like you playing the govt narrative have killed Americans.

Their blood is on your pravda hands
You have not shown one legit clinical study and the lack of scientific evidence is why the drug is not an approved treatment. They are still running tests though so maybe there can be a use for it in the future. But it’s not there yet. The drug manufacturers own website isnt recommending the drug be used for COVID treatment at this time. Wake the fuck up. Name one thing that is not true about my comment. I dare you.

The vaccines have slowed the spread? WTF are you smoking---------the virus has spread further now with vaccines than it was before the vaccines.
Yes it has because we have a very contagious strain and people are not isolating and distancing like they did before. Did you not understand that?! The vaccines still have an efficacy, do you know what that means?

It took me, quite literally, less than a full minute to find an online retailer that will sell me Ivermectin over the counter.

So, he did not die because of not having access to Ivermectin, he could have easily obtained it over the counter and taken it if he so chose do. I am sorry you lost someone but that is not because he was denied Ivermectin by anyone.

It took me, quite literally, less than a full minute to find an online retailer that will sell me Ivermectin over the counter.

So, he did not die because of not having access to Ivermectin, he could have easily obtained it over the counter and taken it if he so chose do. I am sorry you lost someone but that is not because he was denied Ivermectin by anyone.
My buddy had COVID last month and easily got some

Forum List

Back