It's is far time we impeach

[

you don't understand the tax code. the 93% was on "taxable income" after exemptions, deductions and credits. A person making $400K did not pay $372 in income taxes. Do you really think that a guy making 400K was living on 28K and giving the rest to the govt?

No, but here's the gag. The guy making 400K had to prove he was doing something productive with that money, not just sitting at the side of his pool eating caviar.

In short- doing their part and paying their fair share.

What??? so your bitch is about people who inherited money or people who are making money on investments? The evil rich????????? How do you think Pelosi and her husband got rich? How do you think Harry Reid got rich? Hint---they did not work for it.

How is it that you think that because you can point out a rich democrat somewhere, that makes rich Republicans okay?

They ALL should pay their fair share, and they ALL should be required to treat the hired help fairly.

Happy now?

[

Joe

please read this article, its a few years old but still accurate. It shows who pays the biggest share of taxes vs income. Please take the time to read it.

No, I'm not even going to bother reading it.

It's the usual, TIRED ASS, whoa to Rich folks, the mean old IRS makes us pay ONE TAX more than all the regressive taxes that crush working folks. I could only afford 2 dressage horsies.

The rich need to start paying their fair share, and they need to stop whining about it.

Period.

I'll keep this quick because it's late.

1. President Obama has appointed numerous people to cabinet level positions without the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate, as is required by the Constitution.
Czars are not cabinet-level positions. Therefore, no Senate approval is necessary.

I'll keep this quick because, well, you're a fuck'n moron and a LIAR:

Third court overturns Obama recess appointments

A third federal appeals court ruled Wednesday that President Obama violated the Constitution last year when he made recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board, adding more weight to the case as it goes before the Supreme Court in the justices’ next session.

Third court overturns Obama recess appointments - Washington Times

No "czars" mentioned asshat. THREE federal appeals courts have now found his actions unconstitutional. You lose...

:dance:

To quote YOU from YOUR post:

rottweiler said:
The fact that Obama calls them Czars does not make them legal.
You mentioned czars, asshat. Forgot that, did we?

I also notice how you ignored my refutation of the rest of your "argument". Thanks for playing!

Forum List

Back