It Is Not Biden Who Has 'Saved' Trump From Classified Scandal - It Is Trump & Pence Who Have 'Saved' Biden

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Many, including myself, have said 'There is no way to prosecute Trump after Biden's scandal.'

The Biden scandal, however, has 'mushroom cloud'ed like a nuke: 4 seperate locations - 1 paid for by the Chinese, something like 5 separate stashes, classified dating back to his time as a Senator, intel reports on Ukraine and Iran, Hunter having access and his links to Burisma / Ukraine / China / Russia...his 'inadvertent' claim shot to hell.

Now news breaks that former VP Pence - 'Mr. CLEAN' - has classified material at his residence.

While I still believe all 3 cases are separate and should be individually investigated and tried...

While I believe 'inadvertent', 'intent', AND 'cooperaing with the DOJ' means little because THE LAW only cares if the person broke the law or not...

I believe the DOJ is not going to go through a full invretigation of Biden, Hunter, Burisma, Ukraine, the laptop, etc...

I believe the DOJ will lump them all together, give all 3 a pass, call all 3 'inadvertent' mistakes, and claim the thing to look at and fix is how to prevent politicians from taking classified in the future.

Once again politicians will get a pass for breaking laws regarding handling classified.

I hope I'm wrong ... I could be wrong. I just think 'Mr. Clean' having classified being thrown into the mix is a blessing for Biden.

905.jpeg

Many, including myself, have said 'There is no way to prosecute Trump after Biden's scandal.'

The Biden scandal, however, has 'mushroom cloud'ed like a nuke: 4 seperate locations - 1 paid for by the Chinese, something like 5 separate stashes, classified dating back to his time as a Senator, intel reports on Ukraine and Iran, Hunter having access and his links to Burisma / Ukraine / China / Russia...his 'inadvertent' claim shot to hell.

Now news breaks that former VP Pence - 'Mr. CLEAN' - has classified material at his residence.

While I still believe all 3 cases are separate and should be individually investigated and tried...

While I believe 'inadvertent', 'intent', AND 'cooperaing with the DOJ' means little because THE LAW only cares if the person broke the law or not...

I believe the DOJ is not going to go through a full invretigation of Biden, Hunter, Burisma, Ukraine, the laptop, etc...

I believe the DOJ will lump them all together, give all 3 a pass, call all 3 'inadvertent' mistakes, and claim the thing to look at and fix is how to prevent politicians from taking classified in the future.

Once again politicians will get a pass for breaking laws regarding handling classified.

I hope I'm wrong ... I could be wrong. I just think 'Mr. Clean' having classified being thrown into the mix is a blessing for Biden.

No one is going to jail for possessing documents. No one ever has gone to jail for it. However, if any of Bidens documents lead them to find other crimes, he is fucked.

No one is going to jail for possessing documents. No one ever has gone to jail for it. However, if any of Bidens documents lead them to find other crimes, he is fucked.
Garland is not going to look for other crimes or let the Special Counsel do so.

Forum List

Back