Biden Team Concerned Robert Hur’s Report Will Include ‘Embarrassing’ Photos of Stolen Classified Documents Stored in Biden Delaware Garage –

Seeing as Hur's report was designed to establish a counter narrative to the Trump doc's case I'd be surprised if there wasn't any art.

1707856583999.png

Can anyone imagine a report like Hur's coming out from a DoJ run by Trump and his sycophants?

I like to think I am a typical liberal.

I can tell you what's on Fox, but you can't tell me what's on MSNBC! They did a study and found where liberals would actually watch conservative channels, conservatives would never watch liberal ones.

I watch CNN to the extent that I can stand their ridiculousness. MSNBC is total wack-job stuff. No reason to watch that other than to completely pollute your mind.

Yes, there is evidence that he did know they were there at one time. He admitted it on tape to his ghostwriter. The fact that he may have forgotten NOW means little to the fact that he willingly knew they were there in the past and made no attempt to secure or return them. He wasn't supposed to have taken them in the first place as he had absolutely zero clearance to do so.

Yeah he probably can't remember now, because as the special counsel pointed out, he couldn't remember when he was VP. Biden has "diminished faculties" as also described by the special counsel.

You have that EXACTLY backwards. It is the left that makes every attempt to silence opposition. You can always tell when you are talking to a liberal when they get all blustery and mad when you say anything about politics with which the don't agree. All of a sudden, they don't want to talk about politics. It's a defense mechanism to cover for their overall lack of knowledge. We are all supposed to just believe what they say because they read it on Tik Tok or it was on the front page of the NYT.
~~~~~~
Why is Biden's Ghostwriter being allowed to get away with destroying evidence?

**********​

Last edited:
I watch CNN to the extent that I can stand their ridiculousness. MSNBC is total wack-job stuff. No reason to watch that other than to completely pollute your mind.
I try watching Faux once in a while to see what hateful lies they're spewing. I usually can't take more than 5 minutes cuz by then I've counted at least a handful of lies or distortions of the truth.

Did you know they did a study and found that people who watch Fox are less informed than people who watch no news at all?

~~~~~~
Why is Biden's Ghostwriter being allowed to get away with destroying evidence?

I have no idea.

Frankly, I don't understand Hur's report at all. His job was to determine if Biden committed a crime. If so, he should recommended him for prosecution. The fact that Hur lamented that a jury may find him innocent due to his "diminished faculties" shouldn't negate the fact that he committed the crimes and should stand trial. Hur flat out stated that Biden committed the crimes, so it makes little sense to me. We have to remember that even though Hur is a Republican, he was appointed by Garland, so something a little more nefarious may be up here. Maybe Democrats are looking for a way to get Biden out without actually convicting him of a crime.

I try watching Faux once in a while to see what hateful lies they're spewing. I usually can't take more than 5 minutes cuz by then I've counted at least a handful of lies or distortions of the truth.

Sounds exactly what I get out of CNN. Wall to wall lies and Trump bashing. Forget about MSNBC.

Yes, there is evidence that he did know they were there at one time. He admitted it on tape to his ghostwriter. The fact that he may have forgotten NOW means little to the fact that he willingly knew they were there in the past and made no attempt to secure or return them. He wasn't supposed to have taken them in the first place as he had absolutely zero clearance to do so.

Yeah he probably can't remember now, because as the special counsel pointed out, he couldn't remember when he was VP. Biden has "diminished faculties" as also described by the special counsel.

You have that EXACTLY backwards. It is the left that makes every attempt to silence opposition. You can always tell when you are talking to a liberal when they get all blustery and mad when you say anything about politics with which the don't agree. All of a sudden, they don't want to talk about politics. It's a defense mechanism to cover for their overall lack of knowledge. We are all supposed to just believe what they say because they read it on Tik Tok or it was on the front page of the NYT.

Then post a source for your information that he told a ghost writer that proves it

special counsel Robert Hur, Biden was sloppy in his handling of classified material found at his home and former office, and shared classified information contained in some of them with Zwonitzer while the two were working on the Biden's second book.

Hur's report says no criminal charges are warranted against Biden. It says his office considered charging Zwonitzer with obstruction of justice because the ghostwriter destroyed recordings of interviews he conducted with Biden while they worked on his second memoir together once he learned of the documents investigation. But Hur also said Zwonitzer offered “plausible, innocent reasons” for having done so

At best your claim that Biden shared classified documents with zwonitzer is nothing more that what the special counsel Robert Hur says

Hur does not offer any proof in that statement and then mentions that zwontizer destroyed documents as a smoking gun. He still admits that the writer just trashed what he was not going to use in the book. He gathers data and uses what he feel is useful and the rest is trash

it clear Hur would have love to prosecute Biden but the fact remains there was no proof just his gut feelings which is not proof of anything. Thus Biden is not being prosecuted because there is no proof

Hur a prosecutor know this but he says things with no proof.

Based on Hur's comment then he did not have a case of Biden shared classified document with his ghost writer yet the fact is he has no proof. Thus it is just a comment by someone who was not there

So really all there is speculation there is no proof that can be presented in a court of law

Silence opposition is easy when they have nothing but innuendo but the fact is the opposition is nerve silenced

unauthorized disclosure of classified information in the United States is a crime under the Espionage Act and several other federal statutes. Those who violate such crimes against the government face severe criminal sanctions

Yet Hur cannot prove it and can only open his mouth and make accusations that just gets the right hyperventilating

He probably feels really bad that he failed the right

Then post a source for your information that he told a ghost writer that proves it

special counsel Robert Hur, Biden was sloppy in his handling of classified material found at his home and former office, and shared classified information contained in some of them with Zwonitzer while the two were working on the Biden's second book.

Hur's report says no criminal charges are warranted against Biden. It says his office considered charging Zwonitzer with obstruction of justice because the ghostwriter destroyed recordings of interviews he conducted with Biden while they worked on his second memoir together once he learned of the documents investigation. But Hur also said Zwonitzer offered “plausible, innocent reasons” for having done so

At best your claim that Biden shared classified documents with zwonitzer is nothing more that what the special counsel Robert Hur says

Hur does not offer any proof in that statement and then mentions that zwontizer destroyed documents as a smoking gun. He still admits that the writer just trashed what he was not going to use in the book. He gathers data and uses what he feel is useful and the rest is trash

it clear Hur would have love to prosecute Biden but the fact remains there was no proof just his gut feelings which is not proof of anything. Thus Biden is not being prosecuted because there is no proof

Hur a prosecutor know this but he says things with no proof.

Based on Hur's comment then he did not have a case of Biden shared classified document with his ghost writer yet the fact is he has no proof. Thus it is just a comment by someone who was not there

So really all there is speculation there is no proof that can be presented in a court of law

Silence opposition is easy when they have nothing but innuendo but the fact is the opposition is nerve silenced

unauthorized disclosure of classified information in the United States is a crime under the Espionage Act and several other federal statutes. Those who violate such crimes against the government face severe criminal sanctions

Yet Hur cannot prove it and can only open his mouth and make accusations that just gets the right hyperventilating

He probably feels really bad that he failed the right

You people will go to the ends of the earth to defend the corrupt Biden Administration. I guess it is true that politics replaces religion for many on the left.

Per Hur’s report, Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen.” The fact that Mr. Zwonizter may had destroyed the audio recordings is specious, but then again, you guys don’t really care as long as your guy is exonerated.

Here’s a typical cognitive test for the average senior citizen…..
Repeat these four words: pencil, table, chair, telephone

Here’s a special cognitive test for Joe Biden….
Repeat these four words: Laptop, ice cream, stairs, mumble

you can claim he knew but you have no evidence that he was aware of these documents and did not forgot about them.
Didn't read the Hur report, huh?

"When Mr. biden told his ghostwriter about finding ''all the classified stuff downstairs," his tone was matter-of-fact."

Can anyone imagine a report like Hur's coming out from a DoJ run by Trump and his sycophants?
You mean something like the Mueller report? Fish in a barrel berg. Keep teeing them up.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

"When Mr. biden told his ghostwriter about finding ''all the classified stuff downstairs," his tone was matter-of-fact."

And it is perfectly normal and not at all suspicious in the Democratic world for the ghostwriter to destroy the recordings. They are some seriously deranged people.

Biden Team Concerned Robert Hur’s Report Will Include ‘Embarrassing’ Photos of Stolen Classified Documents Stored in Biden Delaware Garage

NO CHARGES EXPECTED

4 Feb 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Joe Biden’s team is ‘concerned’ Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report, which is expected to be released soon, will include ’embarrassing’ photos of stolen classified documents stored in Biden’s Delaware garage.
Robert Hur is not expected to charge Joe Biden even though he stole classified documents and improperly stored them in his Delaware garage and other unsecured locations.
Rather, the special counsel will release a report on his investigation.
“The prosecutor investigating why classified documents ended up at President Biden’s home and former office is preparing a report that is expected to be sharply critical of how he and his longtime aides handled the material, but the probe isn’t likely to result in a criminal case, according to people familiar with the matter.” The Wall Street Journal reported in November.
At least 5 White House aides, including former White House Counsel Dana Remus were involved in Biden’s classified documents scandal.
Joe Biden STOLE SCIF-designated classified documents and improperly stored them at the Penn Biden Center.
Biden also stored classified documents in his garage next to his Corvette where his son Hunter had access to the sensitive materials.
Nine boxes of documents were taken from Joe Biden’s lawyer’s Boston office and we have no idea what is in those boxes because the National Archives is covering up for Biden.
Joe Biden also withheld information from the Senate Intel Committee.
Last October Joe Biden’s scandal spokesman Ian Sams said Biden spent two days with Special Counsel Robert Hur about his handling of stolen classified documents.
AND STILL NO CHARGES AGAINST JOE BIDEN!
~Snip~
TWO-TIERED JUSTICE SYSTEM
Recall that Biden’s Justice Department wasted no time indicting Trump for lawfully storing presidential records at Mar-a-Lago.
Biden’s corrupt DOJ also released staged photos of the ‘classified’ documents stored at Trump’s Florida residence shortly after the raid in August 2022.

Commentary:

Senators are not allowed to remove High Security Documents from the Senate SCIF. That is theft!
Garland and his Stasi GoJ have a big problem. How can they prosecute TRUMP and not Biden?
Certaubly this is a glaring example of the two-tiered and politicized justice system in the US. Yet, millions pretend to not see it.
Garland must be made to forced to explain the reasoning behind charging Trump and no charges for Biden, especially when Biden has been caught with stolen Highly classified materials.
Then there's rge fact that Biden's lawyers were allowed to go through the documents to see what was there. THAT is a federal crime because none of the lawyers had any kind of clearance. Everything related to this case shows Biden committing numerous felonies, Trump committing ZERO felonies.
Then there's the “Embarrassing” photos of criminal evidence…taken at the scene of the crimes!
Hmmm..., Try that if your last name isn’t “Joe Biden.”
Those “Embarrassing” photos should be enough to get him in front of a firing squad for espionage, or at least 20 years make large stones into pebbles.

Read more:

Biden stole over “many decades”

Report no way as only the final outcome is important

unauthorized disclosure of classified information in the United States is a crime under the Espionage Act and several other federal statutes. Those who violate such crimes against the government face severe criminal sanctions.

Sounds pretty clear to me so explain why he didn't charge him. Hur can charge him as it clear if he disclosed classified info it is a crime. Common sense says Hur knows it was a crime

I tell you why because he cannot prove it in a court of law. Its speculation and cannot prove it

I am sure because he says it in a report is different from being able to prove it in court. Especially when Biden and the writer refute this. They both says it did not happen as Hur says

Thus he can write a report and draw conclusion and feed it to the those who want to hear this but do not question then why did he not charge him

Its clear Hur could not prove it despite what he believes and he knew that it was his own speculation that this happen.

As Jack would say , Just the Facts, Not opinions.

Why did the investigation take 15 months ? He says that the investigations was inconclusive

The report done by Hur engage in irrelevant, unfounded, and often pejorative commentary to please the republican base

Biden has denied it. So proof it

The Big cop-out by Hur

The special counsel decided not to charge the president in the case – primarily because he found that nothing proved a willful intent by Biden to illegally hold onto classified information and his cooperation with the investigation.

Hur should be a politician

You people will go to the ends of the earth to defend the corrupt Biden Administration. I guess it is true that politics replaces religion for many on the left.

Per Hur’s report, Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen.” The fact that Mr. Zwonizter may had destroyed the audio recordings is specious, but then again, you guys don’t really care as long as your guy is exonerated.
And you guys will believe a guy who can't proof anything but only speculate and tell you what you want to hear.

Ask yourself if Biden disclosed such thing then it is a crime. So why did he not present his case to a judge. He knows it will be thrown out and a win for Biden

So it just better to state his own conclusions which is not his job. He looks for evidence of a crime and in this case did not find any. Being a good republican he feed his opinion to those who will buy into it.

Where is the proof and why did he not charge him of sharing classified info. ?

Ask yourself if Biden disclosed such thing then it is a crime. So why did he not present his case to a judge. He knows it will be thrown out and a win for Biden

No, he did not say it would be thrown out, he essentially said that jury could buy the argument that Biden has forgotten about them. That was his sole reasoning behind not recommending prosecution. He flat out stated that Biden committed the crime. Personally, I don’t believe he should have not prosecuted based on the potentially of a jury being sympathetic to an old man. Whether or not that happened has nothing to do with him recommending prosecution for crimes that he knows and everybody else knows that Biden commited.

No, he did not say it would be thrown out, he essentially said that jury could buy the argument that Biden has forgotten about them. That was his sole reasoning behind not recommending prosecution. He flat out stated that Biden committed the crime. Personally, I don’t believe he should have not prosecuted based on the potentially of a jury being sympathetic to an old man. Whether or not that happened has nothing to do with him recommending prosecution for crimes that he knows and everybody else knows that Biden commited.
Now everyone over the age of 75 can pretend not to remember and be excused from prosecution due to senility.

Thus he could not prove his case

Because he forgot is not a reason to not prosecute. If it was then it would be the go to defense. I forgot and don remember, I have no recollection of robbing that bank.

Sharing classified information with unauthorized people is a crime as I said before in a previous post

Still you have to prove it, If there is a tape then whether Biden remembers it is irrelevant for prosecution because you have other evidence.

Hur is just throwing the Republicans a bone when he failed them. He believes something but he can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Which is the legal standard and it if it can't be meet then it is wasting time

Hur can bring the case before the court but it would be an embarrassment.

But hey he throws republicans a bone, Biden can't remember things and other comments which have nothing to do with the case are are just his subjective comments meaning he trying to influence public opinion.

That is the best he has?

Biden Team Concerned Robert Hur’s Report Will Include ‘Embarrassing’ Photos of Stolen Classified Documents Stored in Biden Delaware Garage

NO CHARGES EXPECTED

4 Feb 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Joe Biden’s team is ‘concerned’ Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report, which is expected to be released soon, will include ’embarrassing’ photos of stolen classified documents stored in Biden’s Delaware garage.
Robert Hur is not expected to charge Joe Biden even though he stole classified documents and improperly stored them in his Delaware garage and other unsecured locations.
Rather, the special counsel will release a report on his investigation.
“The prosecutor investigating why classified documents ended up at President Biden’s home and former office is preparing a report that is expected to be sharply critical of how he and his longtime aides handled the material, but the probe isn’t likely to result in a criminal case, according to people familiar with the matter.” The Wall Street Journal reported in November.
At least 5 White House aides, including former White House Counsel Dana Remus were involved in Biden’s classified documents scandal.
Joe Biden STOLE SCIF-designated classified documents and improperly stored them at the Penn Biden Center.
Biden also stored classified documents in his garage next to his Corvette where his son Hunter had access to the sensitive materials.
Nine boxes of documents were taken from Joe Biden’s lawyer’s Boston office and we have no idea what is in those boxes because the National Archives is covering up for Biden.
Joe Biden also withheld information from the Senate Intel Committee.
Last October Joe Biden’s scandal spokesman Ian Sams said Biden spent two days with Special Counsel Robert Hur about his handling of stolen classified documents.
AND STILL NO CHARGES AGAINST JOE BIDEN!
~Snip~
TWO-TIERED JUSTICE SYSTEM
Recall that Biden’s Justice Department wasted no time indicting Trump for lawfully storing presidential records at Mar-a-Lago.
Biden’s corrupt DOJ also released staged photos of the ‘classified’ documents stored at Trump’s Florida residence shortly after the raid in August 2022.

Commentary:

Senators are not allowed to remove High Security Documents from the Senate SCIF. That is theft!
Garland and his Stasi GoJ have a big problem. How can they prosecute TRUMP and not Biden?
Certaubly this is a glaring example of the two-tiered and politicized justice system in the US. Yet, millions pretend to not see it.
Garland must be made to forced to explain the reasoning behind charging Trump and no charges for Biden, especially when Biden has been caught with stolen Highly classified materials.
Then there's rge fact that Biden's lawyers were allowed to go through the documents to see what was there. THAT is a federal crime because none of the lawyers had any kind of clearance. Everything related to this case shows Biden committing numerous felonies, Trump committing ZERO felonies.
Then there's the “Embarrassing” photos of criminal evidence…taken at the scene of the crimes!
Hmmm..., Try that if your last name isn’t “Joe Biden.”
Those “Embarrassing” photos should be enough to get him in front of a firing squad for espionage, or at least 20 years make large stones into pebbles.

Read more:

ScreenShot_20240208205952.png

Forum List

Back