My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol
We have rules?!?

Why do you want to know stuff like that?
Because you are acting like we know each other, and yesterday was the first time I've ever interacted with you... or at least with this name.

I joined this site two years ago, but just haven't been here in a while... which is why I asked if you were posting under a different name here two years ago.

That's the only way we would "know" each other on this forum, since my screen name hasn't changed since I joined.

🙄

Just so ya know, my shadow is over here posing as Redheaded Stranger, so if you see him around, just know it ain't me. 😂
Yeah.
I have seen the Gingers posts.
Truly a nutcase....
Anyways...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

Y U trying to bait the dude into violating the rules? That's not cool.

Not the worstest of ideas. :dunno:
hilarious....Too many funnies for me in one day. :auiqs.jpg:just LOOK- the dude comes from South Park!

Last edited:
Nah... but y'all may get a little extra traffic.

There were only a handful of regulars at the other place.

I'm sure they will be back up soon.
In your travels have you ever encountered a fellow by the Moniker name of Chaimthepottymouth? He was the beast of the internet when the posting boards first came up.

Probably holds the record for being banned off of boards over the past 25 to 30 years. He suddenly disappeared a few years ago.... Wondering if he's posting from the beyond these days.😎

In your travels have you ever encountered a fellow by the Moniker name of Chaimthepottymouth? He was the beast of the internet when the posting boards first came up.

Probably holds the record for being banned off of boards over the past 25 to 30 years. He suddenly disappeared a few years ago.... Wondering if he's posting from the beyond these days.😎
He'll know- but by the way- you need a shave. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back