Is God a male?

your heart stops and you open your eyes in hell screaming,crying,cursing and it was all your choice! Think!

oh, hells yes! It was and is my choice! That my friend is the beauty of it.

I'm choosing to ignore the ancient tales of a promised life after death and experience the one shot at life that i know that i get with absolutely no fear of the god of abraham, as described in the torah, the new testament and the koran.

Religions promoting a doctrine of "suffer for me in this life and be rewarded in the next" are stealing monkey potential, and slowing your quest for the stars.
you will not ignore the flames!!!

Not allowed to ignore Hells flaming idiots?!? :disbelief:
:eek: I'm gonna be a Moderator!!!

So does God have a weenie or a hoohaw. Good question This is so adorably second grade. So cute . Adorable... Does Jesus make poo? Does the Virgin Mary get cranky on that "time" of the month? Does God ever get jock itch? People want to know. I don't care, because I don't care if God exists or not.

If you can't trust Morgan Freeman, who can you trust?
'Everyone' means EVERYone!​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-9VzNVxDj0]Morgan Freeman reads Everyone Poops (With HD accompanying video) - YouTube[/ame]

GOD SAYS HE IS UNWILLING THAT ANY PERISH,SO WHY CHOSE HELL?====GOD'S WILL IS THAT NOONE PERISH BUT THAT ALL CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR!! HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!!

I had a talk with God, and He told me to tell you to stop yelling. You're giving Him a headache.

if god was a male, beer would be free of tax.

false, you'd gave to pay a tithe to get your beer. even god wants your money.

This says that you accept the Christian concept of God as real, and yet you are a Satanist?

I've always thought that your religion, in particular, is the silliest. I know, I know, that's -quite- a fuckin contest, but nah. . . Biblical Satanists win. Hands down.

Congrats on being the pinnacle :)

if god was a male, beer would be free of tax.

This says that you accept the Christian concept of God as real, and yet you are a Satanist?

I've always thought that your religion, in particular, is the silliest. I know, I know, that's -quite- a fuckin contest, but nah. . . Biblical Satanists win. Hands down.

Where did I ever say that I accept the christian god as real? no god is real

Actually, Satanist view Satan not in the physical sense, unlike christians do their god, but as a methophor and uses the character of Satan as a symbol.

Satanist do not worship Satan like Christians do to god and Jesus. The only god to a Satanist is themselves...

Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. The reality behind Satan is simply the dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshiped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will. Thus any concept of sacrifice is rejected as a Christian aberration—in Satanism there’s no deity to which one can sacrifice

The Satanist harbors reasonable agnosticism in all things, holding fast only to that which is demonstrably true

Thus, Satanism is an evolving religion, unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds in darkened times. Belief must reconstruct itself to fact, never the other way round

Actually, Satanist view Satan not in the physical sense, unlike christians do their god, but as a methophor and uses the character of Satan as a symbol.

Satanist do not worship Satan like Christians do to god and Jesus. The only god to a Satanist is themselves...

Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. The reality behind Satan is simply the dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshiped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will. Thus any concept of sacrifice is rejected as a Christian aberration—in Satanism there’s no deity to which one can sacrifice

The Satanist harbors reasonable agnosticism in all things, holding fast only to that which is demonstrably true

Thus, Satanism is an evolving religion, unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds in darkened times. Belief must reconstruct itself to fact, never the other way round

sounds like YOU'RE the one confusing Satanism and secular humanism.....

There is overlap between them.

Humanist embraces human reason, ethics, and philosophical naturalism, while specifically rejecting religious dogma, supernaturalism, pseudoscience or superstition as the basis of morality and decision making.

Satanist, more specifically Atheistic Satanism, Its core beliefs and philosophies are based on individualism, free thought, skepticism, epicureanism, secularism, self-deification and "eye for an eye" morality. It is an atheistic philosophy that uses the character of "Satan" as a symbol of pride, carnality, liberty, enlightenment, undefiled wisdom, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by humans over the course of time.

There is overlap between them.

Humanist embraces human reason, ethics, and philosophical naturalism, while specifically rejecting religious dogma, supernaturalism, pseudoscience or superstition as the basis of morality and decision making.

Satanist, more specifically Atheistic Satanism, Its core beliefs and philosophies are based on individualism, free thought, skepticism, epicureanism, secularism, self-deification and "eye for an eye" morality. It is an atheistic philosophy that uses the character of "Satan" as a symbol of pride, carnality, liberty, enlightenment, undefiled wisdom, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by humans over the course of time.

poor lost blinded fools!!!

Hint: The chicken came first. It's not really that tricky of a question.

15hzfyo.jpg

You ask for early judgment!!! Beware you will get what you ask for!!!! It was all your choice!

Genesis (The book in the Bible not the rock band) Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

So Eve wasn't around yet and God made Adam in his image which would make God male. But why would God have male sex organs if there wasn't a Mrs God around?
You make God out to be a physical, four-dimensional being, and His likeness likewise.

Your very premise is wrong.

Then how is man made in his image?

Don't you mean

"How is man made in their image?"

Considering there is an implication of more than one god from Genesis, how come there was only one man?

I am waiting for an apologists to claim this is a mistranslation. Oh yes.

Forum List

Back