Zone1 Does this Eclipse Have Spiritual Significance to You

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Just wondering what some of you believe, if anything about this eclipse.

I do. I find it significant that God has written His Name across this nation over 7 years.

The first was a warning. Then 7 years to repent and return to God. Now the judgement on this country.

No. It is the rotation and aligning of objects in our orbit. There is no special mention of this in the bible, is there?

Some people go wacky or look for a headline to sell. A bit disappointing in some instances to be honest. In other instances, it is sadly to be expected.

it is a random alignment of rocks in the sky

viewed from mars or mesopotamia there is no eclipse.

spiritual? lolololololololol superstitious nonsense.
I've always wondered about the Biblical account of the Wise men seeing the star in the East and making the journey to Jesus.

What do you make of that?

Who in the hell were they anyway and how did the astrological ques send them in the right direction?

It is interesting that the two spheres are so eerily similar in size seen from the only planet inhabited by humans who could appreciate such an unlikely event.

No. It is the rotation and aligning of objects in our orbit. There is no special mention of this in the bible, is there?

Some people go wacky or look for a headline to sell. A bit disappointing in some instances to be honest. In other instances, it is sadly to be expected.
We all know this. Why do you believe the bible has to specifically mention this date? That's not how it works.

I've always wondered about the Biblical account of the Wise men seeing the star in the East and making the journey to Jesus.

What do you make of that?

Who the hell were they anyway?
one of my favorite bible stories.

the "magi" were traders on the caravan route from china, the old "silk road" passed throuh petra and jerusalem on its way to the med.

these traveling salesmen were exposed to the teaching of the actual "wise men of the east ": confucious, buddah, and zoroaster, whose teachings were incorporated into christianity.

I don't get all the hype over this eclipse vs any other.......although there are several other 'celestial' events going on within a short time frame. But I think it's alot of media hype and fearmongering
Then again, all that hype may be because of any man-made event they want to hide behind the eclipse. IDK

Biblically, there's alot more stuff that needs to happen first, before the Second Coming and His Wrath of Judgement. We're not there yet, but getting close.

DALLAS — The total solar eclipse passing directly over Dallas on Monday, April 8, is very much a once-in-a-lifetime event. The last time North Texas was in the direct path of a total solar eclipse was 1878, and the next time won't be until 2317.

I don't get all the hype over this eclipse vs any other.......although there are several other 'celestial' events going on within a short time frame. But I think it's alot of media hype and fearmongering
Then again, all that hype may be because of any man-made event they want to hide behind the eclipse. IDK

Biblically, there's alot more stuff that needs to happen first, before the Second Coming and His Wrath of Judgement. We're not there yet, but getting close.
jrsus better hurry up or he will be returning to a lifeless radioactive rock.

No one said it is the 2nd Coming.

I believe this is the end of the warning God has given the most powerful "Christian" nation to ever exist.

God is literally marking this nation with His name.

This event won't happen again for 300 years.

I asked what people think and I'm not surprised. Few are able to read the signs of the times.

Meh. People like to be part of a group celebrating anything, be it a religious holiday an eclipse or the burning of the local witch on a stake. In some countries, even today, the odd stone throwing death of an adulterous female draws a rabid, participatory crowd...

Forum List

Back