Is anybody old enough to remember?

There was no talk about people called Palestinian because there were none - Just Arabs united in a common culture of Jew hatred.

Having lived in a time before Palestians were invented gives me a good understanding on the nature and effects of relentless propaganda. How many others are old enough to remember a time before their invention?

The Palestine Liberation Organization was formed in 1964. This was before the Six Day War.

Last edited:
There was no talk about people called Palestinian because there were none - Just Arabs united in a common culture of Jew hatred.

Having lived in a time before Palestians were invented gives me a good understanding on the nature and effects of relentless propaganda. How many others are old enough to remember a time before their invention?

The Palestine Liberation Organization was formed in 1964.

And ever since, it’s been a label on stationary letterhead to provide an address for UNRWA welfare checks.

Before the 67 war there was the 56 war, and the 47-48 war, and the 1935 Revolt, and soon and so on. I remember as a kid reading the papers, and it seemed like the PLO and other Arab terrorist vermin were murdering Arab Mayors and their families every week in Israel and Lebanon for doing business are expressing sympathy with Israel or Christians in Lebanon.

The term 'Paliestinian People' was invented by Arafat in the 1960's as a propaganda phrase; before that 'Palestinian' would include Jews, not just 'Arabs'. The few native Arabs considered themselves Syrians, most of the rest were illegal immigrants from Egypt, IRaq, and other countries who came to work in the agricultural developments financed by the Brits around 1900-1910 or so and kept coming right up to the 1947 war. Israel recognized some 300,000 faux 'refugees' as having the right of Return, with recognizing Israel as a state and swearing an oath to the country as a a condition, but they refused, as the leftists and antisemites in Europe and elsewhere in the world created UN agencies that made them the best fed and clothed 'refugees' in world history, as long as they conducted terror attacks against Jews; they have always been very well paid for their terrorism, which is why they aren't going to stop it and their extortion rackets. Europeans even got all upset when the Israelis had to resort to hunting down the scum and killing them on their own. Now Euros are reaping what they sowed, their people being bombed and their grand cathedrals torched while they import even more of the vermin. Sweden is now the rape capital of the world. Even the Dutch are fed up with the animals.

Last edited:

The Palestine Liberation Organization was formed in 1964. This was before the Six Day War.

That an Egyptian terrorist and nephew of a famous Nazi decided to name his terrorist group such does not mean there was any such thing as a Palestinian people.

Numismatic coin dealers still sell 1920's -30"s Palestine collector coins of various denominations, used as legal tender by arabs and jews in Palestine during that time period. ... :cool:
View attachment 376163

Too easy...

101987231_740106050130385_7107636596870354370_n.jpg
So what if no state has existed. Are Belarus, Slovakia and Slovenia not states because they didn't exist until near the end of the 20th century, long after the notion of a Palestinian state got started?
Are you referring to the fact that Jordan won't allow the Jordanians back into Jordan?

That an Egyptian terrorist and nephew of a famous Nazi decided to name his terrorist group such does not mean there was any such thing as a Palestinian people.

Last time I checked, two guys couldn't really form a large organization.

That thousands of people identified as "Palestinians" before the 1967 war shows you just got it wrong.

They were there long before the European Squatters showed up.

That thousands of people identified as "Palestinians" before the 1967 war shows you just got it wrong.

Nothing but lies.

The only sqatters involved were those arabs who lived on Ottoman land they did not own and who became belligerent when Jewish people purchased that land.

Stop embarrassing yourself...
The Romans changed the name from Israel to Palestine (or however it was pronounced) and anyone who lived there was called a Palestinian.
I'm sure you're as upset about all the Balkan States and Hindus and Muslims who were displaced post WWI & WWII.
But go ahead and be upset...Israelis don't care about anyone's opinion except the people who live in Israel, and that includes the non-Jews who live there also.
I'm sure the Muslims regret kicking all the Jews out of their countries after confiscating all their wealth.

Nothing but lies.

The only sqatters involved were those arabs who lived on Ottoman land they did not own and who became belligerent when Jewish people purchased that land.

The Ottomans and British were imperialist conquerers.. They really didn't have any business giving away anyone's land.
Go back in time and let them know.
I presume you're also upset about the fact that the Canaanites invaded the Shemites.

Nothing but lies.

You're expecting objectivity from a self-hating Caucasian.

Nothing but lies.

Oh, I know he is utterly irrational. He is blinded by his antisemitism so just makes it up as he goes.

He supports the p l.o., so thinks Arafat naming it such somehow proves him correct. That is obviously delusional, as we both know that it was the Egyptian called Arafat, ( real name al Husseini) himself, who invented this "Palestinian" people.

Nothing but lies.

Oh, I know he is utterly irrational. He is blinded by his antisemitism so just makes it up as he goes.

He supports the p l.o., so thinks Arafat naming it such somehow proves him correct. That is obviously delusional, as we both know that it was the Egyptian called Arafat, ( real name al Husseini) himself, who invented this "Palestinian" people.
I'm waiting for JobB to deny that Islam warred across Europe and then state that all Muslims always lived in peace and harmony with each other and with everyone else.
The guys is completely full of shit but his Muslim girlfriend is probably sitting next to him.

Last edited:
Nothing but lies.

The Ottomans and British were imperialist conquerers.. They really didn't have any business giving away anyone's land.
Go back in time and let them know.
I presume you're also upset about the fact that the Canaanites invaded the Shemites.
I am in my mid sixties, and my first introduction to Israel situation came from watching the events unfold before and during the six day war. The bellicose bully, Nassar, was boasting continually about pushing the Jews into the sea

All the talk those days was about pan Arabism. They felt powerful because of their increasing oil wealth and felt confident that with the full weight of the massive Arab world coming to bear, this time they would finally be able to make good on their promise to kill Jews until they hid behind rocks and trees.

I think it makes a HUGE difference in the way people do or do not succumb to the propaganda.

My father was among the soldiers who liberated Dachau and when he came home in 1946 he talked a little about the condition of the prisoners and the stench of the ovens. In 1958 I was stationed in Munich and could smell the horrible ovens when the wind came from Dachau. In 1947 I started the 3d grade and my teacher was a Jewish man who had been a B-17 pilot and had bombed Dresden and Berlin.
When the Exodus sailed toward Israel in 1947 he would turn up the radio during news bulletins and we kids learned a lot of stuff our fathers and uncles wouldn't talk about. From then until May 14, 1948 we were curious about the fate of the Jewish kids and the teacher contacted people in Israel and arranged for us to become pen pals with their students. We not only wrote to them but we also collected all sorts of items they needed, mainly clothing and school stuff. They were mainly grateful for all the candy, cookies and treats in the boxes.
After that I grew up and had my own wars to contend with.

The Romans changed the name from Israel to Palestine (or however it was pronounced) and anyone who lived there was called a Palestinian.

Quite right. After they threw the Judeans out for being a general pain in the ass, the place was much nicer for everyone else who stayed.

I'm sure you're as upset about all the Balkan States and Hindus and Muslims who were displaced post WWI & WWII.

Okay, let's look at that. The Balkan States and the Arab World were largely organized on the basis of self determination after the Ottoman and Hapsburg Empires were disbanded. They didn't import a bunch of people from Europe to do Colonization by Proxy, which is what the British tried to pull with the Zionists.

But go ahead and be upset...Israelis don't care about anyone's opinion except the people who live in Israel, and that includes the non-Jews who live there also.

The Zionist Entity is increasingly becoming an international pariah, much like South Africa was. How'd that work out for them again?

I'm sure the Muslims regret kicking all the Jews out of their countries after confiscating all their wealth.

Maybe. The better question is, how is it the Jews keep getting kicked out of every place they live?

I'm waiting for JobB to deny that Islam warred across Europe and then state that all Muslims always lived in peace and harmony with each other and with everyone else.
The guys is completely full of shit but his Muslim girlfriend is probably sitting next to him.

Buddy, the Muslims and Christians made pointless wars for centuries trying to please their imaginary sky friend.

Maybe it's time to stop doing that. There are no invisible fairies in the sky.

Buddy, the Muslims and Christians made pointless wars for centuries trying to please their imaginary sky friend.

Maybe it's time to stop doing that. There are no invisible fairies in the sky.
First...thanks for not addressing the facts that prove you're blowing smoke into the wind.
Second...Atheists have the record for mass murder.

Fact...Dictators, regardless of ideology, worship themselves and will commit murder to get what they want.

Quite right. After they threw the Judeans out for being a general pain in the ass, the place was much nicer for everyone else who stayed.

Okay, let's look at that. The Balkan States and the Arab World were largely organized on the basis of self determination after the Ottoman and Hapsburg Empires were disbanded. They didn't import a bunch of people from Europe to do Colonization by Proxy, which is what the British tried to pull with the Zionists.

The Zionist Entity is increasingly becoming an international pariah, much like South Africa was. How'd that work out for them again?

Maybe. The better question is, how is it the Jews keep getting kicked out of every place they live?
When Israel's 5 neighbors were announcing on the airwaves that Jewish blood was going to flow, nobody told the Jordanians to run to the Jordanian East Bank.
The Jordanians East of the Jordanian East Bank did not let them advance any further East.
When the Jews kicked the shit out of your favorite people, the Jews, being the nasty bastards they were, and, according to you, still are, invited them back.
The Jordanians who ran to the Jordanian East Bank refused and have been fucked over by their own country, Jordan, ever since.

You will never win based on facts.
And, to be honest, I couldn't give a shit that the Arabs, since finding oil, have devolved into the warmongers they used to be, and keep getting their asses kicked even though they outnumber the Jews 1.5 billion to 7 million.
It's almost comical.

As a footnote, non-Jewish Kings never trusted non-Jews to manage their financial affairs.
The populace would eventually get envious and demand the Jews be deported.
Then those nations would jump into the dustbin of history.
But the pain in your self-hating White ass, called the Jew, is here to stay.

"The Zionist Entity is increasingly becoming an international pariah, much like South Africa was. How'd that work out for them again? "

Your silly cliches are embarrassingly naive. Your friends at Stormfront may have missed the news but the Zionist Entity™️ is becoming something of the darling of the Arab Middle Eastern royal families. There is thing called the Shia Entity™️ that is in some competition with the Sunni Arab Moslems for power and influence in that region. The military and economic prowess of the Zionist Entity™️ is viewed by the Sunni as a bulwark again the Shia Entity™️.

How’s that workin’ out for you?

Jew-hatred is as old as the Judean Hills, predating even the rebellion of the Jewish nation against Roman imperialism and colonialism from 66 to 73 C.E. Among the punishments Rome inflicted: renaming the conquered Jewish territories.

Syria Palaestina, or Palestine for short, derives from Philistia, land of the Philistines, ancient enemies of the Israelites (with Goliath the best-known). The Philistines were a seafaring people from islands in the Aegean who settled on Eastern Mediterranean shores in the 12th-century BCE. And no, those we now call Palestinians are not their descendants.

jns.org

Forum List

Back