IRS targeted Occupy, Zionist, Progressives

And ever if this was true, you see the left upset? no they are still taking the side of this government over the people in this country..

the IRS job is collecting TAXES...not making decisions over the people of this country for their POLITICS..

how sick is that?

so the IRS shouldn't look into organizations that request 501c4 status?

they shouild just give it to everyone and anyone?

how do I get it?

#79- Actually, we were right all along, dupe. Obama was reacting to the tide wave of Pubcrappe...- too bad about the facts.

wow, so Obama is stupid? .and you crowing about the government stepping on the people country as being right..you are sad

And ever if this was true, you see the left upset? no they are still taking the side of this government over the people in this country..

the IRS job is collecting TAXES...not making decisions over the people of this country for their POLITICS..

how sick is that?

how do I get it?

well look into applying you dumb shit..you don't even know what you're talking about but here you are sticking up for them..how old are you?

well look into applying you dumb shit..you don't even know what you're talking about but here you are sticking up for them..how old are you?

wtf is your problem????????????

people like you sticking for some government agency that has the POWER to destroy people lives in this country OVER the people in this country that is what's the matter with me..

Oh, I get it.

Conservatives don't like the idea of the IRS giving extra scrutiny to groups that apply for tax-exempt status, simply due to the supposed political ideology of the group.

Well you know what, when your group is obviously about the Tea Party, Occupy Wall Street, or some other extreme political ideology, there's a damn good chance that politics will be the majority of your game and you will be advocating for specific candidates or against specific candidates.

So yes, obviously political partisan and extreme groups SHOULD get extra scrutiny.

Its called due diligence.

#79- Actually, we were right all along, dupe. Obama was reacting to the tide wave of Pubcrappe...- too bad about the facts.

wow, so Obama is stupid? .and you crowing about the government stepping on the people country as being right..you are sad

No, Obama said IF it were true, dupes. Your second sentence is gibberish LOL The only groups actually turned down were Dem, and your Tea Party groups charges are no doubt FOS as always- now we're not just letting you move on to the next BS "outrage"....

Last edited:
Yes, I've only made 3 threads concerning the FBI labeling the "End the Federal Reserve Movement" aka the "Occupy Wall Street" movement as terrorists.

The better question is:

Why is the IRS targeting anyone at all?

Maybe it wasn't so much targeting as questioning the legitimacy of their wannabe non-profit status. There actually are requirements to be a legitimate not for profit. It can't just be used as a convenient tax shelter.

With all these groups clearly not being social help organizations and instead just being political partisan hackgroups, the IRS seems justified in further investigating them.

What part of the IRS Chief saying that improper criteria was used in the screening don't you get?

What part of the IRS has admitted to targeting groups and improperly delaying their approval don't you get?

What part of the Inspector General for the Treasury Department finding fault with the way the IRS was conducting its screening of certain groups don't you get?

What part of the body count from people resigning and being put on paid leave in the IRS don't you get?

:cuckoo:

how sick is that?

how do I get it?

Unless the IRS has a legitimate reason to deny it, yes.

I did no such search. It's not my point. You claimed a negative, and you can't prove it, or even admit you can't.

Last time I disproved one of your negatives it went like this:

stan_musial_001.jpg

- so be careful what you wish for. :eusa_shhh:

I remember that now. You could never produce an actual action photograph of someone swinging a bat in the way you suggested. Every "example' was stylized, posed, or made up.
I had forgotten that, honestly. The fact that you remember indicates how butt hurt you must be still.
It wont get any better here. You can easily disprove my statement, as you did with the article from the Yated. Yet you won't. No, I' wrong. Not you wont. You can't. If you could have you would have posted it and crowed that you had somehow beaten me. The very fact that you aren't posting and doing that, giving up a chance to get back at me for humiliatiing you in the earlier thread, tells me you have nothing.

Uh -- wrong Gummo. I remember because I'm a baseball fan, and when you posted that a skeet shooter would no more be holding his gun like that than a baseball player would hold his bat perpendicular to the ground, I knew you were wrong in about a nanosecond. You're just butthurt because I use the more artistic image
musial_main1.jpg

instead of the actual photo it was based on, which is:
stan_musial1.jpg

-- but there's plenty more:
TX04AS05.JPG
1acaca6055fd351f3d8ea0b8e1c3bf12.jpg

So let's be clear on who the humilatee was, shall we?

Back to the present-- I have nothing to do here because you've failed to prove your point. You can crow all day that "nobody did this, nobody did that" but it's worthless unless you can prove it.

And yeah I did go fetch for you about the Zionists. Don't get used to it. Your job, not mine.
The butt hurt is strong in this one. Get used to it. You've been pwned, s0n.

Yes, I've only made 3 threads concerning the FBI labeling the "End the Federal Reserve Movement" aka the "Occupy Wall Street" movement as terrorists.

The better question is:

Why is the IRS targeting anyone at all?

Maybe it wasn't so much targeting as questioning the legitimacy of their wannabe non-profit status. There actually are requirements to be a legitimate not for profit. It can't just be used as a convenient tax shelter.
You haven't been paying much attention, have you? The IRS admitted it inappropriately targeted groups.

I remember that now. You could never produce an actual action photograph of someone swinging a bat in the way you suggested. Every "example' was stylized, posed, or made up.
I had forgotten that, honestly. The fact that you remember indicates how butt hurt you must be still.
It wont get any better here. You can easily disprove my statement, as you did with the article from the Yated. Yet you won't. No, I' wrong. Not you wont. You can't. If you could have you would have posted it and crowed that you had somehow beaten me. The very fact that you aren't posting and doing that, giving up a chance to get back at me for humiliatiing you in the earlier thread, tells me you have nothing.

Uh -- wrong Gummo. I remember because I'm a baseball fan, and when you posted that a skeet shooter would no more be holding his gun like that than a baseball player would hold his bat perpendicular to the ground, I knew you were wrong in about a nanosecond. You're just butthurt because I use the more artistic image

Back to the present-- I have nothing to do here because you've failed to prove your point. You can crow all day that "nobody did this, nobody did that" but it's worthless unless you can prove it.

And yeah I did go fetch for you about the Zionists. Don't get used to it. Your job, not mine.

So this proof of the negative is........ where again?
boredsmiley.gif

Oh that's right... you can't do it.

Last edited:

So this proof of the negative is........ where again?
boredsmiley.gif

Oh that's right... you can't do it.

Yes, Einstein. You can't prove a negative. Surely you learned that even by 5th grade. Which seems to be the highest grade you got to, judging by your posts.
Of course you could easily disprove what I say by posting even one article, just like you did with Zionist groups. But you can't. That's proof itself.
You need to quit before humiliating yourself even further.

Forum List

Back