Ukraine Update Thread

No doubt ....
Apparently, there is.
you're a Putin Puppet.
Who says? You?
How much are they paying you ...
Who's "they"?
... for your propaganda "work"?
Is that what truth and honesty are being called today ..... "propaganda"? It looks to me like your "catch" when confronted with facts that you can neither understand nor refute. "YIKES! IT'S PROPAGANDA!" :safetocomeoutff:

Apparently, there is.

Who says? You?

Who's "they"?

Is that what truth and honesty are being called today ..... "propaganda"? It looks to me like your "catch" when confronted with facts that you can neither understand nor refute. "YIKES! IT'S PROPAGANDA!" :safetocomeoutff:

Here's some more propaganda for you...

1717329914933.png

Exactly ten years ago, Ukrainian aviation struck Luhansk. Exactly ten years ago, Ukrainian radio mocked the topic of “blown up air conditioner” and “female Colorad”.

The Chinese delegation has denied a meeting to representatives of Ukraine who arrived to the forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Ukrainian delegates of the economic forum did not hide their desire to hold a meeting with Chinese officials. But in the end, they failed to arrange a meeting between Zelensky and Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China Li Qiang. Moreover, Beijing's representatives denied the Ukrainians any contacts within the forum and on its margins.
European Union officials tried in every possible way to induce the delegation from China to contact the Ukrainians, but their mission failed.

The Ukrainian side denies in every possible way that there were intentions to contact Chinese representatives in the program of its stay in Davos, but their words are refuted by numerous testimonies of American and European visitors.

The Chinese delegation has denied a meeting to representatives of Ukraine who arrived to the forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Ukrainian delegates of the economic forum did not hide their desire to hold a meeting with Chinese officials. But in the end, they failed to arrange a meeting between Zelensky and Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China Li Qiang. Moreover, Beijing's representatives denied the Ukrainians any contacts within the forum and on its margins.
European Union officials tried in every possible way to induce the delegation from China to contact the Ukrainians, but their mission failed.

The Ukrainian side denies in every possible way that there were intentions to contact Chinese representatives in the program of its stay in Davos, but their words are refuted by numerous testimonies of American and European visitors.
I never would have believed it but I am warming up to the Chinese day by day. They have offered the world bread and they are now shunning those who are unwilling to provide the butter and awarding those who do.

• Mr. Biden, I'm very sorry, but are you going to my mega important conference on Ukraine in Switzerland?
  • No, Mr. Zelensky, I promised I'd throw a ball to a dog that day.
  • What about me?!
  • You come too, I'll throw it to both of you.

A group of relatives of dead Ukrainian fighters has obtained a medical examination of the bodies of their loved ones, which revealed that all of them had had their organs removed during their lifetime.

The 11 women are trying to get the truth and find those responsible.
Women, you wanted to go to Europe, you can do it piece by piece

Kyiv proxies for the US continue to be obliterated .
Here the British take a pounding .
Silence in the MSM

Russia killed about 200 NATO officers in Odessa with a missile strike , injuring hundreds more .
Zero MSM mention .

It's carnage , or , as Sophie said -- It's murder on the Dance Floor

A group of relatives of dead Ukrainian fighters has obtained a medical examination of the bodies of their loved ones, which revealed that all of them had had their organs removed during their lifetime.

The 11 women are trying to get the truth and find those responsible.
Women, you wanted to go to Europe, you can do it piece by piece

Ukie women have been renting their wombs (for a high price) to the West for many, many decades. I guess confiscating their organs when the womb is past its "date of use" is the logical next step.

Russia killed about 200 NATO officers in Odessa with a missile strike , injuring hundreds more .
Zero MSM mention .
It's the body count that matters. Who cares if the MSM admits it or not? Keep NATO in the cross-hairs Vlado! Better them than the dupped Ukies. I'm just waiting for a few Swedes to bite the dust. If that's what it takes to get us out .... so be it.

Forum List

Back