IRS targeted Occupy, Zionist, Progressives

The whole IRS deal is another perfect example of how the right wing machine is the most america hating, anti-constitutional group of terrorists in the world.

The teabaggers, OWS, and progressive groups are targeted.

The right wing machine cherry picks just the teabaggers, claiming it's a conspiracy ordered by Obama.

Later Issa hides the reports until the hero Cummings releases the documents, blowing the lid off the fascist attacks and BS pulled by the right that the teabaggers were ordered to be investigated by a conservative republican.

How someone can be a right winger in this day and age is beyond me. They should be arrested for treason.

You are coming off like a Brown Shirt Dude. Maybe you should cut back on the caffeine. Get some counseling. The IRS fucked up. Big time. Deal with it.

Yeah RIGHT...how funny, the investigations have been going on for how long?

and surprise this come out..my gawd some people will fall for anything this lying administration says..

why are they taking the side of this government?

Last edited:
It is wrong, even if you don't think it is surprising.

You DON'T get it, do you?

501C4 organizations are tax-exempt. Donations to them are tax-exempt.

They CANNOT have partisan politics and the election of specific candidates as part of their general agenda.

Its the IRS's job to make sure groups who apply for 501c4 status are not overtly politically partisan!!!!

Do you want the IRS to just hand over tax-exempt status to ANYONE who applies for it, no questions asked?????????

:boom:

The whole IRS deal is another perfect example of how the right wing machine is the most america hating, anti-constitutional group of terrorists in the world.

The right wing machine cherry picks just the teabaggers, claiming it's a conspiracy ordered by Obama.

Later Issa hides the reports until the hero Cummings releases the documents, blowing the lid off the fascist attacks and BS pulled by the right that the teabaggers were ordered to be investigated by a conservative republican.

How someone can be a right winger in this day and age is beyond me. They should be arrested for treason.

Since you're so into name calling, you're one igonrant fuck. Show me one left wing organization that was asked for the content of their prayers then you MIGHT have a point to start a discussion. Since I know you won't pull your head out of your ass how about you just fuck off.

Hey, don't confuse him, he might hurt himself, even swallow his tongue, multi tasking is not one of his strong points. Being asked about the content of prayer, as shocking as that is to you or I, in a Non Totalitarian Society, does go right over his head. He is not capable of comprehension, here, probably never will be, until it's too late.

Since you're so into name calling, you're one igonrant fuck. Show me one left wing organization that was asked for the content of their prayers then you MIGHT have a point to start a discussion. Since I know you won't pull your head out of your ass how about you just fuck off.

Eat shit fuckface, Issa and the right wing propaganda machine were caught red handed lying their asses off, trying to smear the president that he ordered the teabagger IRS investigations which was completely false.

Now the truth is coming out more that OWS and progressive groups were targeted at well.

This is a massive conspiracy and downright treasonous act by the GOP goons and their propaganda machine to fabricate such BS to smear the president.

They should immediately apologize, and be investigated for being domestic terror cells.

Issa blamed Obama? When?

Why again should we care about the IRS doing their job?

If the IRS's job is to harass political groups at odds with the president's views then you're right. But I think most normal people with two functioning brain cells understand that is an abuse of power. You do have at least two functioning brain cells, right?

It is wrong, even if you don't think it is surprising.

You DON'T get it, do you?

501C4 organizations are tax-exempt. Donations to them are tax-exempt.

They CANNOT have partisan politics and the election of specific candidates as part of their general agenda.

Its the IRS's job to make sure groups who apply for 501c4 status are not overtly politically partisan!!!!

Do you want the IRS to just hand over tax-exempt status to ANYONE who applies for it, no questions asked?????????

You do not get it, it is not the job of the IRS to regulate speech. In fact, it is actually a violation of the 1st Amendment for the IRS, as part of the government, to regulate speech.

Why again should we care about the IRS doing their job?

If the IRS's job is to harass political groups at odds with the president's views then you're right. But I think most normal people with two functioning brain cells understand that is an abuse of power. You do have at least two functioning brain cells, right?

they have two that says, they love and trust the government more than they do the people in this country..

that's why were are doomed..

You do not get it, it is not the job of the IRS to regulate speech. In fact, it is actually a violation of the 1st Amendment for the IRS, as part of the government, to regulate speech.

Then we should stop giving groups tax-exempt status if we aren't allowed to make sure they aren't overtly political.

Two more than you.

Two more than you.

OK, so the answer is No, you do not have two functioning brain cells.
Buh bye

Translation: I desperately searched but can't find any mention of it. So I'll deflect.
You're one sorry sod for sure.

I did no such search. It's not my point. You claimed a negative, and you can't prove it, or even admit you can't.

Last time I disproved one of your negatives it went like this:

stan_musial_001.jpg

- so be careful what you wish for. :eusa_shhh:

I remember that now. You could never produce an actual action photograph of someone swinging a bat in the way you suggested. Every "example' was stylized, posed, or made up.
I had forgotten that, honestly. The fact that you remember indicates how butt hurt you must be still.
It wont get any better here. You can easily disprove my statement, as you did with the article from the Yated. Yet you won't. No, I' wrong. Not you wont. You can't. If you could have you would have posted it and crowed that you had somehow beaten me. The very fact that you aren't posting and doing that, giving up a chance to get back at me for humiliatiing you in the earlier thread, tells me you have nothing.

Uh -- wrong Gummo. I remember because I'm a baseball fan, and when you posted that a skeet shooter would no more be holding his gun like that than a baseball player would hold his bat perpendicular to the ground, I knew you were wrong in about a nanosecond. You're just butthurt because I use the more artistic image
musial_main1.jpg

instead of the actual photo it was based on, which is:
stan_musial1.jpg

-- but there's plenty more:
TX04AS05.JPG
1acaca6055fd351f3d8ea0b8e1c3bf12.jpg

So let's be clear on who the humilatee was, shall we?

Back to the present-- I have nothing to do here because you've failed to prove your point. You can crow all day that "nobody did this, nobody did that" but it's worthless unless you can prove it.

And yeah I did go fetch for you about the Zionists. Don't get used to it. Your job, not mine.

Two more than you.

Why do your two brain cells think the NAACP should loose tax exempt status? Do you understand that the reason groups like that were given that status is to protect the people who back them from the people in the government who considered civil rights something that should be fought against with the full power of the government?

Clearly this isn’t turning out as the partisan right wished it would.

Not only is there no evidence that the ‘orders’ to ‘target’ the TPM came from the WH, but there’s no evidence any instructions of a political nature came from Washington, either.

Indeed, there’s no evidence any aspect of the issue was politically motivated.

And now we’re hearing applicants from across the political spectrum were ‘targeted’ by investigators merely seeking policy clarification post-Citizens United.

Not only is there no evidence that the ‘orders’ to ‘target’ the TPM came from the WH, but there’s no evidence any instructions of a political nature came from Washington, either.

And now we’re hearing applicants from across the political spectrum were ‘targeted’ by investigators merely seeking policy clarification post-Citizens United.

omg, so Obama was outraged over NOTHING then..and you're saying he is stupid to say so?

please give us a break..no one take this crap seriously no matter how much you keep PUSHING IT..

The initial defense from your side was that it was limited to a couple of rogue agents in a single city. Then you tried to argue that it did not come from the higher ups in the IRS. Then you tired to argue that, even though it came from DC, the White Hose didn't know about it. Now you argue that the White House didn't order it.

When will you stop moving the goal posts?

And ever if this was true, you see the left upset? no they are still taking the side of this government over the people in this country..

the IRS job is collecting TAXES...not making decisions over the people of this country for their POLITICS..

how sick is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back