Nazi Parties are extreme Right Wing and have NEVER been left wing. Stop lying.
Sufi Abdul Hamid was the "black Hitler" in the 1930s who sought to expell Italians and Jews from the Bronx... typically he admired the Palestine Arab-Nazi leader Mufti al-Husseini.

1000004093.jpg

_

Thompson, M. C. (2007). Black Fascisms: African American Literature and Culture Between the Wars. United Kingdom: University of Virginia Press, p.10 Black Fascisms

1000004094.png

Last edited:
Abdul Hamid was the "black Hitler" in the 1930s who sought to expell Italians and Jews from the Bronx... typically he admired the Palestine Arab-Nazi leader Mufti al-Husseini.Abdul Hamid

Nice shot. Still trying to rewrite history, I see. Your Abdul Hamid was a TV show about the last Sultan of the Ottoman Empire leading into WW1. He seized power much like Mussolini and Hitler did by dissolving the parts of the Government that disagreed with him like the Supreme Court and weakening the congress until it had zero power. And that, is Right Wing that would not be named until Mussolini named it, Fascism.

Nice shot. Still trying to rewrite history, I see. Your Abdul Hamid was a TV show ....
Not at all.

I don't know what sites you're using (still on Hamas' mouthpiece al jihadzeera by Qatar who finances the racist pro-palestine on campus?) but try searching
"Sufi Abdul hamid" black Hitler.

Heck,
Even liberal controlled Wikipedia has a page about it.
1903-1938.
1000004095.png

Look at the date: 1935:
1000004098.jpg

And yes:
Like Farrakhan, Sufi Abdul Hamid was an ardent black IslamoNazi but was the first one.

And of course SJP uses racist sentiments among black supporters for "palestine" propagating the FALSE myth that istaelis are all white. In fact, most are brown.

The same clvicoous lie the bigoted Arab Omar Shakir of HRW pushed in his "apartheid" slur[ (which was invented by Holocauat justified Ahmad Shukeiri in 1961) in 2021.

Last edited:
Not at all.

I don't know what sites you're using (still on Hamas' mouthpiece al jihadzeera by Qatar who finances the racist pro-palestine on campus?) but try searching
"Sufi Abdul hamid" black Hitler.

Heck,
Even liberal controlled Wikipedia has a page about it.
1903-1938.
View attachment 952257

Look at the date: 1935:
View attachment 952258

And yes:
Like Farrakhan, Sufi Abdul Hamid was an ardent black IslamoNazi but was the first one.

And of course SJP uses racist sentiments among black supporters for "palestine" propagating the FALSE myth that istaelis are all white. In fact, most are brown.

The same clvicoous lie the bigoted Arab Omar Shakir of HRW pushed in his "apartheid" slur[ (which was invented by Holocauat justified Ahmad Shukeiri in 1961) in 2021.

You sure picked a sick puppy for your example. He was a self made Mafia Don which the methods of Mussolini and Hitler made sense to. It's all about business. And this was before the name of Fascist was in vogue.

Forum List

Back