Why I carry a handgun, 2024

Lol @ "Biden's America" being any more dangerous than any other administration's.

You do know crime is going down, not up, right?
Biden's America has over TEN MILLION unvetted, unidentified and untraceable "asylum seekers" admitted into it in the last three years. A very large percentage are unaccompanied military age males from countries that wish the USA ill.

Guns are fun to shoot ... hunting, fishing, camping ... .38 is fine for cougar and the homeless but you'll want a .45 for bears ... but you're right, a Real Man fights bare-knuckled ...

I only hunt Snipes and Jackalopes

I like to fight something that can fight back

I only hunt Snipes and Jackalopes

I like to fight something that can fight back

I've hunted squirrels, crows, jack-rabbits, house cats, coyotes, magpies and all manner of vermin ... successful enough for step-dad to keep the ammo bin full ... San Joaquin Valley, work all morning and shoot stuff all afternoon ...

Hunting each other got our asses switched ... far enough away with shotguns, all you get is pellets raining down ... I never found out why Mother didn't see it that way ...

I said I hunted coyote, didn't say I bagged one ... be clear about that please ...

Biden's America has over TEN MILLION unvetted, unidentified and untraceable "asylum seekers" admitted into it in the last three years. A very large percentage are unaccompanied military age males from countries that wish the USA ill.
Awe, don't be scared. We won't let the Mexicans hurt you.

Canada per capita accepts more immigrants than any other country in the world.
Put on another of your tantrum displays over that Dook!
We will help you by spreading the word for you.

What a Girly Man

Oh..Noooo
:eek:

Fear Mongering

You better get yer gun

I got em! Thanks for the reminder.

I carry 2...cause I'm an extra girly man!

AR15 camp.jpeg

Why I carry a handgun, 2024

25 May 2024 ~~ By Mike McDaniel

No one really knows how many Americans regularly carry handguns, concealed or openly. The number of concealed carry licenses doesn’t tell the tale, particularly since 29 states are now “constitutional carry states.” Unless otherwise prohibited by law, Americans need no license to carry concealed weapons in those states. As I recently noted here at AT, some 36 states allow open carry.
We do know that April was the 57th consecutive month of more than one million gun sales. It’s reasonable to believe tens of millions of Americans regularly carry, and most don’t advertise the fact. But why should anyone carry?

Commentary:
Never leave home without it! Biden’s Amerika is about as safe as any Third World country at this point.
Firearms are like parachutes; if the situation arises where you need either and you don’t have one…. you're S.O L..
"Gun laws disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

Who else remembers, back in 2008 when that smartly dressed, well-spoken, Radical Marxist usurper and closet Muslim with questionable citizenship credentials promised us a ‘Fundamental Transformation’ of America and told us how important it was that ‘We’ had a national security force just as powerful, just as strong and just as well funded as the military? Interestingly he neglected to identify exactly who the ‘We’ actually was…. We the People or we the Government? Initially there was speculation that the Peace Corps (Oh the irony!) would become the nucleus of his proposed neo-Marxist-Brown Shirt Brigade but it now seems that the IRS, having already amassed so much data on so much of the population, is apparently considered a more viable candidate. From 2020 to the present the IRS has spent over $10M on firearms, including fully automatic long guns, tactical gear and ammunition. The IRS…!
Please note. The Second Amendment isn’t complicated, Yet, Democrat Neo-Marxists and the "Deep State" have been intent on endless further restrictions, or even overturning it completely, since at least 1934, and probably earlier than that. I’m not onboard with their goals.
/——/ It’s no one’s damn business why you own a gun.

Why I carry a handgun, 2024​

Because the anti-gun left tells us, every day and twice on Sundays, violent crime in the US is SO bad we need to further restrict the rights of the law abiding.
This demonstrates a clear need for the law abiding to carry a gun.

Forum List

Back