IRS: I feel Obama is trying to start a real shooting civil war

He must be trying to start a Civil War.

What an absolute moronic statement. There will be no civil war, Frank, because if an uprising does occur the neighbors will summarily execute the idiots.

whether or not their application for a favorable tax ruling was accepted had nothing to do with their ability to campaign.

not to dissimilar to the attempts by Tea Party Republicans to use restrictive voter identification laws to prevent disadvantaged citizens from voting.

Man the baracades! Black helicopters! New world Order!

....and on, and on, and on...............{sigh}

Obviously the OP and others on the right have figured out there will be no ‘impeachment.’

So it’s back to the same tired lies and nonsense, in this case Obama wants to start a ‘civil war.’

So what city do you live in?

And tell me please how comfortable are you in this city?

whether or not their application for a favorable tax ruling was accepted had nothing to do with their ability to campaign.

not to dissimilar to the attempts by Tea Party Republicans to use restrictive voter identification laws to prevent disadvantaged citizens from voting.

Voter restriction laws? This is what is so funny about you left wing crazies.

Don't you realize that Carter's crew when he goes out to help make sure that the voting is for true in other countries Carter requires voter ID??

He must be trying to start a Civil War.

What an absolute moronic statement. There will be no civil war, Frank, because if an uprising does occur the neighbors will summarily execute the idiots.

Not on the western front. I'm surrounded by souls who escaped the USSR.

They are all old folks who know the drill. I'm glad I'm going to make a stand with them.

Whether he WANTS a civil war or not, remains to be seen. But there's no question that he's PREPARING for one.

They know unrest is coming. They're prepping for it. It's evident in their mass hoarding of Ammunition.
Actually if you did your homework, you would find that your statement is completely wrong, and the recent ammunition purchases are nothing new. The DHS has purchased large quantities of ammunition in a variety of calibers once in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. The orders included .22 LR, .44 Magnum, 7.62 x 39mm, .45 LC, and a variety of other popular calibers to be used at several Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers across the country by a wide variety of agencies and entities. The total number of rounds purchased from late 2011 to 2013 is less than 800 million rounds over five years. Conspiracy theorists have overestimated the round counts by at least 800 million rounds. Current orders mirror prior purchases totaling 766 million rounds from 2006-08 and 454 million in 2003, all over five year periods. The total for government purchase orders on a per year delivery basis calculates out to less than 160 million rounds purchased this year. For perspective, the National Shooting Sports Foundation and NRA estimate a minimum of 10 billion rounds of ammunition is produced domestically annually. This translates to the Department of Homeland Security affecting 1.6% of the market share of ammunition domestically produced. A recent response by the Department of Homeland Security to Senator Tom Coburn reflects even lower numbers. In 2013, DHS expects to purchase $37 million of ammunition. This total is in between the last two years of purchases and puts their total round count closer to 105 million rounds. In reality, DHS has closer to 1.05% of the total market share for this year and far less than the last three years. And the bottom line is the government purchases large quantities of ammunition in ID/IQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity) orders, only guaranteeing to purchase as little as 1,000 or 100,000 rounds per year. The large orders lock in rates in the event ammunition prices increase as they have in recent years.

For instance, a large order means DHS can purchase ammunition in 2012 at 2008 prices from a contract secured in 2007. However, it can translate to manufacturers passing the cost onto consumers. But remember, these orders account for less than 1.6% of the annual market share for just domestically produced ammunition--not including foreign imports. For now, price increases are demand related.
Now do you understand? Of course if you had done any research yourself, you wouldn't have made the statement you did...

When they add 50 Million more to the Citizenry by way of Amnesty, it will break the back of the Middle Class. And losing the Middle Class is when all the real problems begin. There will be much Civil Unrest in the future. And our Government is well-aware of that inevitability.

This is just too asinine to even comment on..

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

seriously

Whether he WANTS a civil war or not, remains to be seen. But there's no question that he's PREPARING for one.

For true.

Not kidding when I say I am surrounded by old folks who ran and escaped the USSR.

We have these dinners called "socials" at different halls throughout the province. The old folks are seriously talking about how to handle the influx of refugees from North and South Dakhota when all hell breaks loose.

Never forget we have a high level of religious refugees in this province. They know how horrid it is to live under a regime that hates them.

Ever notice when we get down to basics and start to truly discussing the positives or the negatives of the basics so called libs bail.

They know unrest is coming. They're prepping for it. It's evident in their mass hoarding of Ammunition.
Actually if you did your homework, you would find that your statement is completely wrong, and the recent ammunition purchases are nothing new. The DHS has purchased large quantities of ammunition in a variety of calibers once in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. The orders included .22 LR, .44 Magnum, 7.62 x 39mm, .45 LC, and a variety of other popular calibers to be used at several Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers across the country by a wide variety of agencies and entities. The total number of rounds purchased from late 2011 to 2013 is less than 800 million rounds over five years. Conspiracy theorists have overestimated the round counts by at least 800 million rounds. Current orders mirror prior purchases totaling 766 million rounds from 2006-08 and 454 million in 2003, all over five year periods. The total for government purchase orders on a per year delivery basis calculates out to less than 160 million rounds purchased this year. For perspective, the National Shooting Sports Foundation and NRA estimate a minimum of 10 billion rounds of ammunition is produced domestically annually. This translates to the Department of Homeland Security affecting 1.6% of the market share of ammunition domestically produced. A recent response by the Department of Homeland Security to Senator Tom Coburn reflects even lower numbers. In 2013, DHS expects to purchase $37 million of ammunition. This total is in between the last two years of purchases and puts their total round count closer to 105 million rounds. In reality, DHS has closer to 1.05% of the total market share for this year and far less than the last three years. And the bottom line is the government purchases large quantities of ammunition in ID/IQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity) orders, only guaranteeing to purchase as little as 1,000 or 100,000 rounds per year. The large orders lock in rates in the event ammunition prices increase as they have in recent years.

For instance, a large order means DHS can purchase ammunition in 2012 at 2008 prices from a contract secured in 2007. However, it can translate to manufacturers passing the cost onto consumers. But remember, these orders account for less than 1.6% of the annual market share for just domestically produced ammunition--not including foreign imports. For now, price increases are demand related.
Now do you understand? Of course if you had done any research yourself, you wouldn't have made the statement you did...

When they add 50 Million more to the Citizenry by way of Amnesty, it will break the back of the Middle Class. And losing the Middle Class is when all the real problems begin. There will be much Civil Unrest in the future. And our Government is well-aware of that inevitability.

This is just too asinine to even comment on..

Just out of interest, what are you doing?

My husband and I are getting back to basics. I've always been a thwackmaster and black powder enthusiast.

When the IRS came for the Tea Party,
I remained silent;
I was not a member of the Tea Party.

When they locked up the gun owners,
I remained silent;
I was not a gun owner.

When they came for the doctors,
I did not speak out;
I was not a doctor.

When they came for the Unions,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Union member.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

I was a liberal

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

Are you really that uninformed? Seriously?

Absolutely hilarious, S.J. - but you need to try and sound like you believe it!

I can see you trying to muster all of that faux-outrage, its such a shame you don't have anything to aim it at.

Voter restriction laws? This is what is so funny about you left wing crazies.

Don't you realize that Carter's crew when he goes out to help make sure that the voting is for true in other countries Carter requires voter ID??

I guess its a great thing we are not other countries huh? And the fact that voter fraud is high in other countries bears no importance to our own country. Nice try though :clap2:

Forum List

Back