Michael Cohen admits to all the crimes he was sentenced for, and he also admits Trump never asked him to pay Stormy Daniels any money...

Rawley, Colangelo worked as a Prosecutor in New York City with Alvin Bragg and he also had worked with Letitia James, and he was the N.Y. prosecutor that got a conviction for Trump Foundation Charity, and had the foundation shuttered.

Colangelo is a New Yorker, and Biden admin hired him from the prosecutor's office in NY, then he temporarily worked in D.C. for about a year in the administration...2021-22, and left In 2022 to go back home to NY when Bragg hired him for this case.

The DOJ nor Biden sent him to NY to get Trump.
LOL Sorry Care, when you have a starting position in the majors, you don't go back and play triple A ball.

LOL Sorry Care, when you have a starting position in the majors, you don't go back and play triple A ball.
The majors is and was just a temp position, not in his home town, and pays less....Colangelo seems to like winning cases against Trump in NY.....like he did in the Trump Foundation charity case a few years back....

Colangelo took a temp position under Obama for a year or two in the DOJ also, then right back to New York....

he's a Harvard grad and one of the best prosecutors out there, from what I have read....

It is conjecture at best, and fabricated out of whole cloth at worst, by Trump.... with no evidence.

EVERYONE knows that Mr. Trump always claims that everyone out there, is out to get him. And every case against him is a witch hunt, this is his modus operandi...

And quite frankly, this has fallen under the Boy Who Cried Wolf....no one really believes him anymore because he cries all the time, but his die-hard followers..... he's just hard to believe, for the rest of us at this point....

The majors is and was just a temp position, not in his home town, and pays less....Colangelo seems to like winning cases against Trump in NY.....like he did in the Trump Foundation charity case a few years back....

Colangelo took a temp position under Obama for a year or two in the DOJ also, then right back to New York....

he's a Harvard grad and one of the best prosecutors out there, from what I have read....

It is conjecture at best, and fabricated out of whole cloth at worst, by Trump.... with no evidence.

EVERYONE knows that Mr. Trump always claims that everyone out there, is out to get him. And every case against him is a witch hunt, this is his modus operandi...

And quite frankly, this has fallen under the Boy Who Cried Wolf....no one really believes him anymore because he cries all the time, but his die-hard followers..... he's just hard to believe, for the rest of us at this point....
Sorry Care, but that's bullshit., He's been #3 in Biden's DOJ since the day Biden was inaugurated. He was a Deputy Assistant to President Obama and Deputy Director of the National Economic Council. He was Chief of Staff to Department of Labor Secretary Tom Perez for three years. He was Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights at the Department of Justice.

He's a Washington swamp rat. Trump came in and he lost his job, that's why he went back to NY., Biden gets elected, he's right back in DC. Again, you don't leave a starting position in the Majors for a minor league team

John Edwards was found not guilty for it.... Trump doesn't have the same reason and circumstance as Edwards.... That needs to be determined, in court, by a jury of peers....as it was done for Edwards....
Why would it be anyones business if he paid someone to be silent? That isnt a crime and that isnt what he has been charged with.

They are trying to say that he paid for silence for political reasons in order to win the presidency. The problem is, Trump had already won the presidency at the time that they allege he committed the crime of writing "for lawyer fees" in his personal records. The prosecutions argument makes no sense whatsoever.

John Edwards was found not guilty for it.... Trump doesn't have the same reason and circumstance as Edwards.... That needs to be determined, in court, by a jury of peers....as it was done for Edwards....

Again, the statite of limitations ran out on the misdemeanor......and there was no other crime committed

Just be honest, the law doesnt matter to you

All of them.
I don’t think you know what impeached the witness actually means. Doesn’t mean they prove for sure that they are lying. It means the opposing attorney is able to cast out on their testimony.

Rarely, would it be so much like shooting fish in a barrel, though. The lead off witness Literally publishes lies for a living. at least two of the other witnesses have literal convictions for lying under oath. I’m just wondering if there are any witnesses who are not like that.

I don’t think you know what impeached the witness actually means. Doesn’t mean they prove for sure that they are lying. It means the opposing attorney is able to cast out on their testimony.

Rarely, would it be so much like shooting fish in a barrel, though. The lead off witness Literally publishes lies for a living. at least two of the other witnesses have literal convictions for lying under oath. I’m just wondering if there are any witnesses who are not like that.
And they are all close with Trump! He really picks the good ones to hang out with, eh? :lol:

And they are all close with Trump! He really picks the good ones to hang out with, eh? :lol:
Wealthy people always attract greedy scumbags.

In this case, they are literally professional liars. Having victimized Trump by pretending to be his loyal staff, should they victimize him again by testifying falsely in his absurd criminal trial?

Wow...talk about someone who's been listening to the liberal echo chamber for so long that they believe the bullshit that they're being fed! Cohen went to prison for tax evasion. There was one minor charge of violating campaign finance laws but that was NOT what put Cohen in prison nor is it something that Trump is guilty of "by extension"!

The only reason this case hasn't already been tossed is that a liberal judge is sitting on the bench. The real "slam dunk" will be the appeal if a conviction is handed down by a jury that's going to heavily weighted against Trump!

All the witnesses are Republicans.

All the witnesses are Republicans.
I don't care if the witnesses are Jesus, Mary & Joseph, Surada! What is the CRIME? Can you tell me? Can anyone? We're way into this trial and I'm sorry but I still don't know what crime it is that Trump was supposed to have committed! When should we expect to be told what that crime is?

What IS the crime Trump has committed? Does anyone on this board know? If so then they should give Alvin Bragg a call and let him know because right now...the prosecution doesn't seem to have one!

And Bragg has this guy as his prime witness. As I said a while ago, that is suborning perjury, which should never be permitted. And the hack judge will also permit suborning perjury, that is where we are in 2024.

No lawyer, whether prosecutor or defense counsel, civil or criminal, may knowingly present lies to a jury and then sit idly by while opposing counsel struggles to contain this pollution of the trial.” [ United States v. LaPage (9th Cir. 2000) 231 F3d 488, 492—criminal conviction overturned where prosecutor failed to correct prosecutorial testimony known to be false] (emphasis added)​

Testimony coming up...

hold onto your wig

Forum List

Back