IRS: I feel Obama is trying to start a real shooting civil war

He must be trying to start a Civil War.

What an absolute moronic statement. There will be no civil war, Frank, because if an uprising does occur the neighbors will summarily execute the idiots.

Not on the western front. I'm surrounded by souls who escaped the USSR.

They are all old folks who know the drill. I'm glad I'm going to make a stand with them.

So you're saying you will stand with Soviets against your own government? How patriotic of you!

They know unrest is coming. They're prepping for it. It's evident in their mass hoarding of Ammunition.
Actually if you did your homework, you would find that your statement is completely wrong, and the recent ammunition purchases are nothing new. The DHS has purchased large quantities of ammunition in a variety of calibers once in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. The orders included .22 LR, .44 Magnum, 7.62 x 39mm, .45 LC, and a variety of other popular calibers to be used at several Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers across the country by a wide variety of agencies and entities. The total number of rounds purchased from late 2011 to 2013 is less than 800 million rounds over five years. Conspiracy theorists have overestimated the round counts by at least 800 million rounds. Current orders mirror prior purchases totaling 766 million rounds from 2006-08 and 454 million in 2003, all over five year periods. The total for government purchase orders on a per year delivery basis calculates out to less than 160 million rounds purchased this year. For perspective, the National Shooting Sports Foundation and NRA estimate a minimum of 10 billion rounds of ammunition is produced domestically annually. This translates to the Department of Homeland Security affecting 1.6% of the market share of ammunition domestically produced. A recent response by the Department of Homeland Security to Senator Tom Coburn reflects even lower numbers. In 2013, DHS expects to purchase $37 million of ammunition. This total is in between the last two years of purchases and puts their total round count closer to 105 million rounds. In reality, DHS has closer to 1.05% of the total market share for this year and far less than the last three years. And the bottom line is the government purchases large quantities of ammunition in ID/IQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity) orders, only guaranteeing to purchase as little as 1,000 or 100,000 rounds per year. The large orders lock in rates in the event ammunition prices increase as they have in recent years.

For instance, a large order means DHS can purchase ammunition in 2012 at 2008 prices from a contract secured in 2007. However, it can translate to manufacturers passing the cost onto consumers. But remember, these orders account for less than 1.6% of the annual market share for just domestically produced ammunition--not including foreign imports. For now, price increases are demand related.
Now do you understand? Of course if you had done any research yourself, you wouldn't have made the statement you did...

When they add 50 Million more to the Citizenry by way of Amnesty, it will break the back of the Middle Class. And losing the Middle Class is when all the real problems begin. There will be much Civil Unrest in the future. And our Government is well-aware of that inevitability.

This is just too asinine to even comment on..

Just out of interest, what are you doing?

My husband and I are getting back to basics. I've always been a thwackmaster and black powder enthusiast.

I thought it was pretty clear what I was trying to do. Perhaps refute the statement made that I quoted?

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

He didn't do it on purpose. That's just a hazard of overgrown government. Even if we had a fully honorable president at the helm instead of the jerk we have, abuses would still happen.

That is why we should be digging our heels in against the liberals' unicorn fantasies. Even the well-meaning ones.

So you're saying you will stand with Soviets against your own government? How patriotic of you!

You might not have noticed this, but there is no Soviet Union anymore.

haha I am aware there is no Soviet Union anymore. However when someone refers to people who escaped the USSR, they were, or still are, Soviets.

If I left America, and when and lived in France, I would still be an American, correct? That's all I was saying.

There is no Civil War coming. It's all talk and fantasy with grand ideas of heroes stepping up and leading the way. Ridding this country of those who want to see it destroyed, either from the outside or in. There is no Civil War coming.

How do I know this?

Because no one, absolutely no one other than a few care. They don't care about anything other than themselves or theirs.

Why do you nutters think anyone is defending the IRS? Have you seen anyone defend the IRS in this matter?

You live in a bubble. You have been fed a dish of lies about what took place and you have worked yourselves into a partisan freak-out.

You won't find a single person who says that the IRS acted appropriately. You will find people saying that their actions have not been proven to have been motivated by politics. Because they have not been. You will also find people who do not think the inappropriate action was directed by anyone outside the IRS......because it has not been shown to be the case.

If you nutters would stop looking for and latching onto every single "gotcha" that you can, you might just have some energy to put into finding some candidates with ideas that appeal to more Americans. As it is, you reward fake outrage and grandstanding on Capitol Hill.

True story.

OK, the IRS screwed up, heads have rolled, and the nutter crowd is doing what it does: nutting.

CrusaderFrank wants to resurrect the USSR so he can join his comrades

And let the far right and libertarian insanity continue to roll.

Anyone here familiar with the phase "Whistling in the dark"?

There's a LOT of that going on here, folks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AYYByRsJ3E]The Beatles - Revolution 9 - YouTube[/ame]

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

Good stuff, Frank.

After all, the draft which sent 58,000 young Americans to die in Vietnam and the government literally taking over huge swaths of the economy and imprisoning whole ethnicities like they did during WWII pales compared to this.

:clap2:

He is sure ruining our country and our livelyhoods and unless something happens to get him out of office, we will see alot more devastation. fact.
And now I see the Democrats say No border control. They will flood us with immigrants, all because they want votes off those people. Lord help, we people have got to vote out all democrats. They are ruining us.

Why do you nutters think anyone is defending the IRS? Have you seen anyone defend the IRS in this matter?

You live in a bubble. You have been fed a dish of lies about what took place and you have worked yourselves into a partisan freak-out.

You won't find a single person who says that the IRS acted appropriately. You will find people saying that their actions have not been proven to have been motivated by politics. Because they have not been. You will also find people who do not think the inappropriate action was directed by anyone outside the IRS......because it has not been shown to be the case.

If you nutters would stop looking for and latching onto every single "gotcha" that you can, you might just have some energy to put into finding some candidates with ideas that appeal to more Americans. As it is, you reward fake outrage and grandstanding on Capitol Hill.

True story.

This nails it.

Every sane person is going to condemn the IRS for this. Wanting government departments to be objective and impartial is hardly a left/right issue - it is an issue that all citizens surely demand. After all, if the IRS did this because a senior Democract ordered them too, they will no doubt do the same if ordered to by a senior Republican in future.

How deranged a person has got to be to pretend left wing posters would support the IRS actions only someone like SimpleFrank or SJ can imagine.

Hmmmmm... I'm having a really difficult time seeing the connection between a misuse of the IRS to snipe at political opponents, versus establishing conditions for the outbreak of Civil War...

On the one hand, we have a troubling but relatively minor misuse-of-power incident (the IRS thingey)...

And on the other hand we have the most draconian response (civil war) possible...

Rather like swatting a mosquito with a battleship...

But that's just me... ;-)

Besides...

We already had one of those...

And it took us 50 years or more to recover...

No thanks... at least, not without one helluva lot more provocation than the IRS circus-flea sideshow... ;-)

Last edited:

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

OK !! now that we know how you FEEEEEL.., what do you THINK about it ?? :laugh2: ... :laugh2:

Why do you nutters think anyone is defending the IRS? Have you seen anyone defend the IRS in this matter? (excuse me sir/madam, the only true "NUTTERS" here are the liberfools defending this commie like bullshit, yaa knoe ? nutters like yourself !)

You live in a bubble. You have been fed a dish of lies about what took place and you have worked yourselves into a partisan freak-out. :laugh2: ,,, :laugh2:

You won't find a single person who says that the IRS acted appropriately. (after you have read the link provided below, please tell me NOT a single person...., blah, blah, blah) You will find people saying that their actions have not been proven to have been motivated by politics. Because they have not been. You will also find people who do not think the inappropriate action was directed by anyone outside the IRS......because it has not been shown to be the case.

True (another LIE !!!!!) story.

23 Liberal Media Outlets, Including MSNBC Defend IRS Tea Party Probe

Read more: 23 Liberal Media Outlets, Including MSNBC Defend IRS Tea Party Probe | NewsBusters

Why do you nutters think anyone is defending the IRS? Have you seen anyone defend the IRS in this matter? (excuse me sir/madam, the only true "NUTTERS" here are the liberfools defending this commie like bullshit, yaa knoe ? nutters like yourself !)

You live in a bubble. You have been fed a dish of lies about what took place and you have worked yourselves into a partisan freak-out. :laugh2: ,,, :laugh2:

You won't find a single person who says that the IRS acted appropriately. (after you have read the link provided below, please tell me NOT a single person...., blah, blah, blah) You will find people saying that their actions have not been proven to have been motivated by politics. Because they have not been. You will also find people who do not think the inappropriate action was directed by anyone outside the IRS......because it has not been shown to be the case.

Read more: 23 Liberal Media Outlets, Including MSNBC Defend IRS Tea Party Probe | NewsBusters

Ooh! Those big red letters are awash with integrity! You are a true patriot!

Ooh! Those big red letters are awash with integrity! You are a true patriot!

you damn right i am a "TRUE PATRIOT".., quite unlike yourself !!

Wildman, glad you love the country, but patriots come in all colors and all political stripes. You are not special that way.

Wildman, glad you love the country, but patriots come in all colors and all political stripes. You are not special that way.

That's not true - the bigger font you use, the more patriotic you are - especially when you post in red, white and blue.

You must be a communist because you only use small font, and refuse to use red.

Forum List

Back