Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Contrary to the cheering from war-loving Republicans like Sassy Ben Sasse, there is nothing “brave” about President Trump having ordered the death strike on Soleimani.

Military action abroad is the least brave thing a president can do, because both Republicans and Democrats in Washington, and much of the national media, tend to like it. Recall that in April 2017, NBC’s Brian Williams wouldn't shut up about the “beautiful” rockets we were raining on Syria.

There’s nothing more widely lauded among the establishment than the use of military force overseas. So no, it’s not “brave.”
You have to be 20 yrs old with a diaper on your A.
Your avatar. Have you ever made love with another man?. I have a thread Buttigieg dancing with his husband at the Inaugural Balls I'm sure you'd erotically post on it.

Sounds like dancing with men is your expertise
Your second claim was that Fox news said it was Iraq.

Yet they never do that.

They did in the Gulf war.
Civilians still died but you’re right, the number was small. A war with Iran will be much different than with Saddam’s Iraq. The civilian death toll could be massive.

My guess is, we'll pay with our blood sooner than you guys will pay with yours.

He’s worried about Iranian civilians, which I understand, no one wants to see civilians die, anywhere. But, yes, American civilians won’t be in danger.

I have to disagree with that.
Iran is after all the leading financier and supporter of terrorism.
I dont think they could pull off another 9/11 but they could hit us here on a smaller scale.

maybe on a much smaller scale. They can also can also target Americans overseas.

Oh there will be consequences. None will be good for the American or Iranian people, but the ruling class will be happy.
How many Americans is this guy responsible for blowing off limbs and killing

Probably not as many as the United States military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh so Americans deserved it.

Why do you think Americans deserved it?

Ahh you want to play stupid? That’s why we have the second amendment

Actually it isn’t.

Contrary to the cheering from war-loving Republicans like Sassy Ben Sasse, there is nothing “brave” about President Trump having ordered the death strike on Soleimani.

Military action abroad is the least brave thing a president can do, because both Republicans and Democrats in Washington, and much of the national media, tend to like it. Recall that in April 2017, NBC’s Brian Williams wouldn't shut up about the “beautiful” rockets we were raining on Syria.

There’s nothing more widely lauded among the establishment than the use of military force overseas. So no, it’s not “brave.”
Your avatar. Have you ever made love with another man?. I have a thread Buttigieg dancing with his husband at the Inaugural Balls I'm sure you'd erotically post on it.

you do realize gays find what straight people do to be disgusting as well?
Dude. Lol............That was great.........Lol........I was just funnin you man. Your reputation score gives me all your respect. Happy NY

e1f854259adea1e5b572a02bbaa5b007.jpg

Again???.Trump did it.

Dude. Lol............That was great.........Lol........I was just funnin you man. Your reputation score gives me all your respect. Happy NY
i accept your surrender

i accept your surrender
When someone Punks me.They always get the credit.................
Now when will the Hall Monitor come and say I'm off topic.lol

Top general of the Iranian special forces is killed by an RC airplane. And these people think they have a chance against us.

Again???.Trump did it.
No, he corrected himself but stated it was Fox where he first heard it was Iraq. He knows it was the US.

Again???.Trump did it.
No, he corrected himself but stated it was Fox where he first heard it was Iraq. He knows it was the US.
His Narrative was anything but Trump as always................and the Narrative of places like the Washington Compost first jumped that it was really the Iraqis did it.................Not us..........

Then the Narrative shifts ..................to TRUMP WANTS WAR...............as they ignore that the Quds have been killing Americans over there for quite some time..........and their Dear Leader just got wasted as a message to Iran..............

The only question is what will Iran do next.............they know they are dealing with someone who doesn't bluff............

How many Americans is this guy responsible for blowing off limbs and killing

Actually it isn’t.

Ohh it is go to rural America and tell them Americans deserve it

Actually it isn’t.

No one deserves to be murdered.

Actually it isn’t.

See the 2nd amendment made you stand up straight lol

Actually it isn’t.

So you mourned the killing of bin Laden ?

Again???.Trump did it.
His Narrative was anything but Trump as always................and the Narrative of places like the Washington Compost first jumped that it was really the Iraqis did it.................Not us..........

Then the Narrative shifts ..................to TRUMP WANTS WAR...............as they ignore that the Quds have been killing Americans over there for quite some time..........and their Dear Leader just got wasted as a message to Iran..............

The only question is what will Iran do next.............they know they are dealing with someone who doesn't bluff............
Lincoln shut down newspapers for treason. Todays Lincoln would have shut down CNN and MSNBC yrs ago

72 pages of JIhadi Johnnie apologizing and goat D sucking

If you libs could do it, would you start an ISIS recruiting page on this board. I swear some of you would reading this horse S

So, I just heard Iran is threatening cyberattacks in retaliation.

Forum List

Back