Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

some folks say he's a hero, some folks say he's a terrorist, i say he supports hanging gays so he had it coming!

iran-iraq-war-us-troops-killed.jpg

Iran killed 608 American troops in Iraq War, Pentagon says in revised casualty estimate

Gee, what were American troops doing in Iraq??
Being warriors.

US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!
Political reaction to Baghdad rocket attack killing Iranian general
Don’t stop until we reach Tehran.

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

You are the reason for the second amendment

When was the last time the US put sanctions on Pakistan?? Why would you want the 2nd amendment, I live in the US and was born here, I'm white to boot.

The Right to Bear Arms is so important in America here in America.

Have you forgotten the lessons of Dr. Martin Luther King, who the libs denied a gun permit , back in the day.

The renowned theologian, a registered Republican who never got involved in "same sex marriage", needed a gun.

But he didn't have one on the motel balcony in Memphis. So instead of returning fire and leaving the liberal Jim Ray dead where he stood, government employees got a holiday in January.

2nd Amendment keeps us a free society.

Reagan should have let us stomp their butts back then................would have saved a lot of dang trouble decades later.

Yep. Then the USS Vincennes accidentally shot down that Iranian passenger plane and the PR gauge was not in U.S. favor. I still feel that was a set-up. Every nation on earth must program the proper signal into passenger planes everyday so that Air Defense Artillery Forces can identify them as friendly from miles away. Iran did not do that and I think the Ayatollahs sacrificed their own people to continue the propaganda of “United States is the Great Satan.”

some folks say he's a hero, some folks say he's a terrorist, i say he supports hanging gays so he had it coming!
The man was a cold blooded murderer and NOT a military man of distinction.

Soleimani was a war criminal and now he dead and burning in hell.

He was a military man, but not of distinction at all.

President Trump just got off the tube after his official "good riddance" message about this vermin, and the MSNBC host whined about 2 points- (1) that Trump mispronounced the dead piece of shit's name, as if he cares where he's at as its Fryday in hell.

and (2) Trump did not give Soleimani any advance notice as to his demise and didn't tell Chuck and Nancy , his allies in America

Iran has killed or wounded thousands of Americans via the proxy war, and their proxy Quds over there.........

Americans have died from them.............and still these so called Americans on this thread take the side of Iran over our forces..........VERY TELLING.....

Iran went after American forces daily in Iraq. It was a training ground for their special forces.

The man was a cold blooded murderer and NOT a military man of distinction.

Soleimani was a war criminal and now he dead and burning in hell.

He was a military man, but not of distinction at all.

President Trump just got off the tube after his official "good riddance" message about this vermin, and the MSNBC host whined about 2 points- (1) that Trump mispronounced the dead piece of shit's name, as if he cares where he's at as its Fryday in hell.

and (2) Trump did not give Soleimani any advance notice as to his demise and didn't tell Chuck and Nancy , his allies in America
Fuck General Salami...we weren’t kosher with him.

The issue is NOT a direct military conflict with Iran, that would be over in Minutes. The issue is with their embedded cells in the US now

The issue is NOT a direct military conflict with Iran, that would be over in Minutes. The issue is with their embedded cells in the US now

Iran's Mullahs were ALREADY attacking America, the attack on our embassy in Baghdad this past week was not an act of a friendly power.

To think that the death of this War Criminal Soleimani will make the islamonazis "more angry" at us is actually laughable.

They chant "death to america" and do regular terror attacks against us, thinking this can "dial up" tensions is beyond silly

Those cells that crossed our border with Mexico for years under Obama?

Iran's Mullahs were ALREADY attacking America, the attack on our embassy in Baghdad this past week was not an act of a friendly power.

To think that the death of this War Criminal Soleimani will make the islamonazis "more angry" at us is actually laughable.

They chant "death to america" and do regular terror attacks against us, thinking this can "dial up" tensions is beyond silly
Hope they crawl out from underneath their rocks. Easier to kill them.

You have to be 20 yrs old with a diaper on your A.
Your avatar. Have you ever made love with another man?. I have a thread Buttigieg dancing with his husband at the Inaugural Balls I'm sure you'd erotically post on it.

Sounds like dancing with men is your expertise
Your second claim was that Fox news said it was Iraq.

Yes, FoxNews had the quote I pasted into post number 19. In post 19 I state that it was a quote from his link and his link was FoxNews.

In fact, my quote has a link tied to the word Iraq that takes you to FoxNews.

View attachment 298104

Since the initial story FoxNews updated the link to add in the new information. This is what internet news sources do.
No, you admitted you assumed at one point. Quit digging deeper.

Yes, because the FoxNews story said it was Katyusha rockets...which the US does not use. What other assumption should have been made? Do you even know what they are?
The point is you assumed and were wrong, trying to say Fox stated it was Iraqi’s! Geeesh. Now, enough is enough.

This is what I said...and it is 100% accurate...

upload_2020-1-3_15-2-9.png

Your second claim was that Fox news said it was Iraq.

Yes, FoxNews had the quote I pasted into post number 19. In post 19 I state that it was a quote from his link and his link was FoxNews.

View attachment 298104

Since the initial story FoxNews updated the link to add in the new information. This is what internet news sources do.

Yes, because the FoxNews story said it was Katyusha rockets...which the US does not use. What other assumption should have been made? Do you even know what they are?
The point is you assumed and were wrong, trying to say Fox stated it was Iraqi’s! Geeesh. Now, enough is enough.

View attachment 298120
I was wrong too Gator. When I heard about this incident I thought Trump had smashed the general’s vehicle and all it’s occupants with his huge cock. :lmao:Yep. Got a real man in the White House now.

View attachment 298104

View attachment 298120
I was wrong too Gator. When I heard about this incident I thought Trump had smashed the general’s vehicle and all it’s occupants with his huge cock. :lmao:Yep. Got a real man in the White House now.

You think about mens dicks a lot...why is that?

View attachment 298120

Nope. Just our President of the United States when he swings it like a truncheon on our enemies. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 298120

Nope. Just our President of the United States when he swings it like a truncheon on our enemies. :auiqs.jpg:

So, Trump's dick is the only one you spend your time thinking about....well that makes a lot of sense.

View attachment 298120

Obama could have sucked General Salami up into that gash he had between his legs. :laughing0301:

View attachment 298120

Obama could have sucked General Salami up into that gash he had between his legs. :laughing0301:

You really do think about about men and sex a lot...you know, it is 2020, you can come out of the closet and nobody will judge you.

Forum List

Back