Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !

Last edited:
GOD Bless President Trump! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

(please merge if necessary)

To the Mullahs .....Do not mess with America!

Bravo Mr President Bravo all Patriots!

Qassem Soleimani, the powerful head of Iran’s Quds Force, was killed in an airstrike at Baghdad International Airport, Iraqi TV and three Iraqi officials officials said Friday

The officials said the strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces.

Iran Quds Force head Qassem Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike — Iraqi TV

bye bye now!

mDIM2NT.jpg

Last edited:
The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.

I adore President Trump...I adore all Patriots ... and all who work for this President!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

You'd better not pout. You'd better not cry. You'd better be good. I'm telling you why... G.I. Drone is coming to town.

7046443151_301c8e8c02_b.jpg

And don't stand under the TOW MISSILE.

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
https://www.foxnews.com/world/rockets-baghdad-airport-injuries-reported
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
it would be easier to fix the problem of why the invaders are coming here than kill women and children,,,

but as we know the dems and repubes refuse to do that,,,

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.
I hope that’s true.. I don’t want any more war in the Middle East

From your link....Iraq’s Security Media Cell, which released information regarding Iraqi security, said the three Katyusha rockets landed near the cargo hall.

Katyusha rockets are not used by the US troops.

Forum List

Back