According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
  1. Junaid Ali LIAQUAT‏ @LiaquatJunaid 2m2 minutes ago
@LiaquatJunaid 2m2 minutes ago
#Baghdad International Airport is burning

upload_2020-1-2_17-53-29.jpeg

What happened to anti-Iranian Iraqi Saddam?
He would have been good buffer zone against Iran right about now.
Or just maybe it’s time to call a halt to Iran’s terrorism. It has been going on for decades.

Some allies of ours in the Mid-East who shall remain nameless have killed more than Iran in recent years.

If that’s the case, sound like the boys have arrived!

Are those the missiles Iran bought with Obama's cash?

Stars and Stripes is reporting:

"...the Iraqi government reported the two vehicles were actually hit by a drone strike, killing Mohammed Redha, a senior member of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units — an umbrella group that includes Iran-backed Shiite militias with close ties to Iran and other militias that have fought the Islamic State group since 2014. Other PMU members and “guests” were also killed, the PMU said."

Iran-backed militia leader reported dead after strike at Baghdad airport

He is gone, bye bye.:thup:

A photo from the site "Stars and Stripes"

a burning car is shown after a rocket attack on the Baghdad International Airport on Jan. 3, 2020.

xOrDxOG.jpg

very interesting my friends......very interesting:smile:.....

1f6a8.png
#BREAKING: PMU
1f1ee-1f1f6.png
relations director, Muhammad Reda Aljabery with a delegation of the
1f1ee-1f1f7.png
Iranian Revolutionary Guards who were in 2 cars on the Baghdad Int'l airport road was assassinated in the last air strike.

3:20 PM - 2 Jan 2020

The Mullahs should know by now, you don't mess with America, you don't mess with President Trump, you don't mess with Patriots! :thup: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am so proud of this President!!

He and his team they are totally AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

skye, post: 23788972

Hope you realize what an idiot you are?

You, ISIS, and al Qaeda celebrating the death of their worst and most strategic enemy in the region.

skye, post: 23788972

Hope you realize what an idiot you are?

You, ISIS, and al Qaeda celebrating the death of their worst and most strategic enemy in the region.
one thing for sure in the middle east is there are no true sides. people ally for some time, then kill each other when it suits another purpose. anyone together "today" are likely to be killing each other, tomorrow.

i'm not going to be happy about moves that bring us closer to a world war. not sure why iran lately has come out on the offensive but maybe they were bored. maybe they felt the need for some good killing motivation for the people. maybe the people of iran are also tired of the rhetoric. for the most part.

they hit us due to some justification they have.
we hit back due to some justification we have
they feel we're wrong and need to get us back for hitting them, despite their hitting us
after hitting us back, we say OH YEA HOLD MY BEER and take it up another notch.
not to be outdone, they do the same.

i don't see us headed anywhere "good". "good" being defined as creating an ability to live in peace, somehow. but most people today simply don't want that. we need to hate and make others pay for our emotional rage of vast indifference.

i hope we all realize what idiots we're being before so much more happens.

Forum List

Back