Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.

False, but thanks for lying Goofball Goosestepper.

I did not lie dumb fuck, the initial reports indicated it was done by them. Do try and keep up
More FAKE NEWS.......Imagine that............was it the NY Times.
:abgg2q.jpg:

FoxNews actually. It was a link that was given.
There is no link in the Ops first post.............The first links in this thread said air strikes not rockets.

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
Obama refused to kill him for yrs

Obama? This guy has been around since Reagan was selling Iran weapons.
Bush didn't take the asshole out either. Should have been done as early as 2004

No. The Bush administration actually collaborated with him to fight the Taliban up until he made his "axis of Evil" speech.

THINKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many bombs could Iran make with 3 F plane loads of unmarked bills in every currency imaginable?????????????

Who has the courage to answer that.

Their money with interest. And they did not make any enrichment till tramp ripped up the Iran Deal.

The Washington Examiner dubbed Soleimani “Iran's terrorist in chief.”

but war with Iran would be disastrous

Iran is a much larger country than Iraq, with roughly three times the landmass, a much less favorable, mountainous geography, and almost four times the population. Iran has a much larger military, with estimates as high as half a million troops.

No. The Bush administration actually collaborated with him to fight the Taliban up until he made his "axis of Evil" speech.
Well a lot of weapons manufacturers make a lot of money on long wars..............We should have done what needed to be done early on and got the hell out...........6 Trillion later with 8 Trillion cost long term..........tons of borrowed money to the manufacturers.

2ejaed.jpg
Who the hell says we are going to War................these were responses from Quds starting it.......Iran knows they can't win this.
That has been their automatic salivating Pavlov knee jerk for decades.

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
Obama refused to kill him for yrs

THINKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many bombs could Iran make with 3 F plane loads of unmarked bills in every currency imaginable?????????????

Who has the courage to answer that.

Their money with interest. And they did not make any enrichment till tramp ripped up the Iran Deal.
Penelope. Go outside and wave the Iranian flag screeching at the top of your lungs.

How much has Iran paid for all our lives and limbs lost. Remember Lebanon???

Last edited:

Good kill for them.

I did not lie dumb fuck, the initial reports indicated it was done by them. Do try and keep up

There is no link in the Ops first post.............The first links in this thread said air strikes not rockets.

This thread is the result of 4 merged threads. If you look at the post I made 7:49pm last night you will see the quote from the story. Sorry I do not have a post number but they do not show up in the mobile version.

In reading some of the posts here. I wonder who the enemy really is? The vaporized dude now F 72 goats, or our lovely posters

This thread is the result of 4 merged threads. If you look at the post I made 7:49pm last night you will see the quote from the story. Sorry I do not have a post number but they do not show up in the mobile version.
I went to the Fox news site...........airstrikes killed him............Not Iraqi's...Only error I see is rocket attacks in the title.

Good kill for them.

The one that says;

{"The American and Israeli enemy is responsible for killing the mujahideen Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani," said Ahmed al-Assadi, a spokesman for Iraq's Popular Mobilisation Forces umbrella grouping of Iran-backed militias. (Reporting by Ahmed Rasheed and Ahmed Aboulenein; Editing by Christian Schmollinger)}

You lied, you got caught.

The Washington Examiner dubbed Soleimani “Iran's terrorist in chief.”

but war with Iran would be disastrous

Iran is a much larger country than Iraq, with roughly three times the landmass, a much less favorable, mountainous geography, and almost four times the population. Iran has a much larger military, with estimates as high as half a million troops.

Troops that need bullets, beans and band aids. It's like that dude said in that book about fighting wars, you fight the enemy where the enemy isn't. This guy wasn't in Iran. He doesn't listen to "the guy" I guess. There was s no war with Iran. If they get uppity, another general gets the drone. It's what they were made for.

Good kill for them.

Find that link. I was following it from before anyone else here and never saw that from Fox.

nch of bulls

Why do some these people here act like hall monitors if you aren't 100% on topic. What a F bunch of steaming horse S

Like that Admiral idiot. I thought I was posting to you in the Badlands when I asked about irons. Then the Ftard tells me at 3am about the post.............Mind your own biz Admiral Ahole

I went to the Fox news site...........airstrikes killed him............Not Iraqi's...Only error I see is rocket attacks in the title.

FoxNews like all sites update the stories as they are happening. The quote from FoxNews is in the post I spoke of.

Not sure what more you need.

FoxNews like all sites update the stories as they are happening. The quote from FoxNews is in the post I spoke of.

No, they never reported that.

Good kill for them.

Find that link. I was following it from before anyone else here and never saw that from Fox.
See post # 19

I went back and it's not there.....only one shows airstrike.........

In reading some of the posts here. I wonder who the enemy really is? The vaporized dude now F 72 goats, or our lovely posters
There are many miserable posters here who are failures in life and they know it. They hate themselves because they are worthless individuals living unfulfilling lives. They hate their own society because they hate themselves, and so they side with the enemies of our country as a form of nihilistic and very juvenile process of acting out. None of them actually stand for anything, as all they know is what they hate.

People who are contributing to society simply don't go there. They do not support America's enemies because they ARE contributing to society and so doing so would be stupid. It is only those who contribute nothing at all who do this.

There are 2 grave mistakes our country made that we all agree on

1-We shoulda been picking our own F cotton
2- Every war except WW2 has been unmitigated disasters. Every regime change brings one worse than the other.

Forum List

Back