Indiana passes near-total abortion ban, the first state to do so post-Roe

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Indiana's state Senate approved the legislation 28-19 Friday in a vote that came just hours after it passed Indiana’s lower chamber. The bill, which will go into effect Sept. 15, allows abortion in cases of rape, incest, lethal fetal abnormality or when the procedure is necessary to prevent severe health risks or death.

Indiana, you're blessed! Thanks for having the courage to stop the murder of innocents. I think that Heaven's angels are rejoicing that innocent people in Indiana will not have to suffer death before birth except when rape, incest, or the baby or the mother's death is imminent.

Last edited:
They don't seem to understand history and past arguments. What exactly is a "Severe health risk"? Can a woman argue that continuing her pregnancy will severely impact her mental health?

This was the entire argument behind Doe v Bolton. Now that may not apply now but the question remains.

Indiana's state Senate approved the legislation 28-19 Friday in a vote that came just hours after it passed Indiana’s lower chamber. The bill, which will go into effect Sept. 15, allows abortion in cases of rape, incest, lethal fetal abnormality or when the procedure is necessary to prevent severe health risks or death.

Indiana, you're blessed! Thanks for having the courage to stop the murder of innocents. I think that Heaven's angels are rejoicing that innocent people in Indiana will not have to suffer death before birth except when rape, incest, or the baby or the mother's life is imminent.
If Indiana goes blue this fall, we’ll all know why.

Indiana, you're blessed! Thanks for having the courage to stop the murder of innocents. I think that Heaven's angels are rejoicing that innocent people in Indiana will not have to suffer death before birth except when rape, incest, or the baby or the mother's life is imminent.
It's great to see people standing up to the Child Sacrifice Cult & protecting innocent babies from being butchered by mothers who feel inconvenienced

They don't seem to understand history and past arguments. What exactly is a "Severe health risk"? Can a woman argue that continuing her pregnancy will severely impact her mental health?

This was the entire argument behind Doe v Bolton. Now that may not apply now but the question remains.
"Severe health risk" has to be defined by the state now that Roe v. Wade was declared to be up to the individual state the person lives in, not some panoramic social media club.

If Indiana goes blue this fall, we’ll all know why.
You‘re thinking that abortion is the primary issue to Indiana voters. It isn’t. They, like all Americans suffering with high inflation and product shortages (as they watch resources siphoned off to go to illegals at the border order, being welcomed in by Dems) will vote their wallet.

Indiana will of course remain red.

Were it to be put to a vote like in Kansas I suspect the outcome would have been much different.

Guardrails yes, a near total ban no.
This may be wrong, but the way I understood the Supreme Court's decision put jurisdiction of "outcomes" is up to the state legislature in which the mother-to-be lives in.

KANSES is a very red state, tramp won by 15 points in 2020.
It a privacy point, between a woman and her doctor.
Kansas citizens are also concerned with high inflation, intentionally being made worse with this new spending bill. They too are having problems finding baby formula. They too are having trouble filling their gas tank, as the Dems celebrate the “transition” being forced by high gas prices.

Kansas remains red.

"Severe health risk" has to be defined by the state now that Roe v. Wade was declared to be up to the individual state the person lives in, not some panoramic social media club.

I haven't read the law. I'm just wondering how they defined that or if they left it vague. If left vague there really is no law at all.

I haven't read the law. I'm just wondering how they defined that or if they left it vague. If left vague there really is no law at all.
The State of Indiana knows what the words in the law they just passed means. It likely means that if a female has sex on purpose with a man and a pregnancy occurs she is required to carry the baby to birth.

The State of Indiana knows what the words in the law they just passed means. It likely means that if a female has sex on purpose with a man and a pregnancy occurs she is required to carry the baby to birth.

That's not what it says it says. It noted quite a few exceptions.

Kansas citizens are also concerned with high inflation, intentionally being made worse with this new spending bill. They too are having problems finding baby formula. They too are having trouble filling their gas tank, as the Dems celebrate the “transition” being forced by high gas prices.

Kansas remains red.
Plenty of formula in stores, gas prices are down by 30% and no spending bill has been put into law, so it can't affect anyone.

Just curious….How does one “accidentally” have sex? “Your honor, I was walking down the street minding my own businesses, when I tripped on a wet leaf, and my vagina accidentally fell into a guy’s penis (right through the clothes).”

hahahahahahahahahaha

Just curious….How does one “accidentally” have sex? “Your honor, I was walking down the street minding my own businesses, when I tripped on a wet leaf, and my vagina accidentally fell into a guy’s penis (right through the clothes).”

hahahahahahahahahaha
Good one! If I were a judge and someone gave me that line, I'd rule "Good. Now I rule that you go to the hospital and have the baby when your water accidentally breaks."

Forum List

Back