Indiana passes near-total abortion ban, the first state to do so post-Roe

So, a girl who gets raped and impregnated by her uncle should be forced to carry the pregnancy to term?
Uncle should be held responsible and prosecuted. None of this justifies killing the kid.

What if the organs are so malformed that the fetus would die within an hour of birth?
We don’t kill folks just because they are going to die, sicko.

Just curious….How does one “accidentally” have sex? “Your honor, I was walking down the street minding my own businesses, when I tripped on a wet leaf, and my vagina accidentally fell into a guy’s penis (right through the clothes).”

hahahahahahahahahaha

Into a guys penis, sounds incredibly painful even for the late John Holmes!
MAGA

Meh, I've been called worse by better.

That you would force a rape victim to carry a pregnancy to term is proof of your extreme zealotry; zealotry which must be eradicated...
Fuck around and find out, you abject trash who frames not killing the innocent as “forcing” anything.

Not everyone is as sick a fuck as you.

But come try to “eradicate” - we have a solution for you.

Fuck around and find out, you abject trash who frames not killing the innocent as “forcing” anything.

Not everyone is as sick a fuck as you.

But come try to “eradicate” - we have a solution for you.

Oh, I encounter sick-fuck zealots like you on a regular basis, and I am always happy to engage...

I’m sure you are, you disgusting sociopathic trash.

And hopefully someone will take out that trash the next time you do.

I know, you feel threatened by decent people who refuse to share your sick and twisted zealotry.

No one's taking me out, shit-stain. I promise you that...

You think your hard-on for killing innocent folks makes you “decent,” you rotten inhuman piece of filth?

I think not wanting to see a young girl's life destroyed makes me decent.

Obviously, you're more interested in simply spreading your diseased zealotry, you diseased twat...

I don’t have any zealotry,

The inability to recognize one's own extreme zealotry isn't uncommon at all, simply because such zealotry is a way of life. You don't give a shit about babies. You just want your own religious beliefs to be forced on others...

and you just want kids to be killed, so don’t pretend you give a shit, you fucking garbage.

You're retarded and stupid.

You will never, ever find a post in which I say I'm in favor of abortion or that I "just want kids to be killed", you lying cum-guzzler. In fact, I wish abortion did not exist.

But if it's not going to exist, it can't be because the government says it can't exist. Dipshits like you believe that banning abortions will stop abortions, and it won't. Your hateful zealotry blinds you to the realities of the situation.

Well, either that or you're just fucking stupid...

The inability to recognize one's own extreme zealotry isn't uncommon at all, simply because such zealotry is a way of life.
You’re the zealot in your crusade of human sacrifice, pro-abort filth.

You don't give a shit about babies.
It’s already illegal to murder babies, retarded pro-abort filth. Can’t make it more illegal, really.

You just want your own religious beliefs to be forced on others...
I don’t have any of those, pro-abort filth. Whoops. There went your whole schtick.

You will never, ever find a post in which I say I'm in favor of abortion or that I "just want kids to be killed", you lying cum-guzzler. In fact, I wish abortion did not exist.
And here we have this thread with you whining about needing to kill kids when they have a terminal condition or if their father is a rapist - why it’s almost like you are a lying piece of shit, pro-abort filth.

You’re the zealot in your crusade of human sacrifice, pro-abort filth.

No, I prefer that women don't seek abortions. I also prefer that government keeps it's nose out of the decision.

Diseased zealots like you are incapable of comprehending that. You need the government to run your lives for you...

It’s already illegal to murder babies, retarded pro-abort filth. Can’t make it more illegal, really.

If it's illegal to murder babies, then why aren't abortion providers in Colorado or Hawaii being charged with murder?

Oh, right, because it's not illegal, dummy...

I don’t have any of those, pro-abort filth. Whoops. There went your whole schtick.

The fuck you don't, liar...

And here we have this thread with you whining about needing to kill kids when they have a terminal condition or if their father is a rapist - why it’s almost like you are a lying piece of shit, pro-abort filth.

True zealotry requires that you dismiss the welfare and well-being of the rape/incest victim, and you do that rather readily...

Personal responsibility, with both participants, would go along way

I agree 100%.

The problem is when extreme zealots demand that rape and incest victims carry their pregnancies to term, so that they're reminded daily of what was probably the absolute worst day of their lives.

Zealots are vermin pigs like that...

Indiana's state Senate approved the legislation 28-19 Friday in a vote that came just hours after it passed Indiana’s lower chamber. The bill, which will go into effect Sept. 15, allows abortion in cases of rape, incest, lethal fetal abnormality or when the procedure is necessary to prevent severe health risks or death.

Indiana, you're blessed! Thanks for having the courage to stop the murder of innocents. I think that Heaven's angels are rejoicing that innocent people in Indiana will not have to suffer death before birth except when rape, incest, or the baby or the mother's death is imminent.

God bless Indiana.

God bless Donald Trump, the president who may well have saved more young lives than any other president

I agree 100%.

The problem is when extreme zealots demand that rape and incest victims carry their pregnancies to term, so that they're reminded daily of what was probably the absolute worst day of their lives.

Zealots are vermin pigs like that...

Rape and incest is a miniscule number of abortions. I'm a little torn on it but in all honesty it's not the real issue

Forum List

Back