Indiana passes near-total abortion ban, the first state to do so post-Roe

Rape and incest is a miniscule number of abortions. I'm a little torn on it but in all honesty it's not the real issue

Their scarcity should in no way result in them being ignored.

What of a pregnancy where a fetus is horribly malformed that it would certainly die shortly after birth? Zealots would insist that such a pregnancy also be carried to term.

Would you allow for abortion in such a case?

Their scarcity should in no way result in them being ignored.

What of a pregnancy where a fetus is horribly malformed that it would certainly die shortly after birth? Zealots would insist that such a pregnancy also be carried to term.

Would you allow for abortion in such a case?

Probably but again it's a very miniscule number in the grand scheme. I have noticed pro choice people focus on it

Probably but again it's a very miniscule number in the grand scheme. I have noticed pro choice people focus on it

And the reason for that is such instances are completely ignored by the far-right zealot extremists.

Though scarce, they still need to be addressed.

I sense that you might also insist that such a pregnancy be carried to term. Is that correct?

If Indiana goes blue this fall, we’ll all know why.

True, there would be no other reason. It won't happen though.

But if Arizona, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin .... go red, we know why

And the reason for that is such instances are completely ignored by the far-right zealot extremists.

Though scarce, they still need to be addressed.

I sense that you might also insist that such a pregnancy be carried to term. Is that correct?

I think you're on a fishing expedition...as usual

If you don't want a baby use protection. Pretty simple really

Democrats are right on this one. People who were going to vote Democrat anyway now are going to pull the lever harder! That'll show them ...

Votes have to be CHANGED by abortion. Which means people who were actually voting Republican have to change their vote, and that doesn't really happen over "abortion." Especially when thanks to the Democrats they can't afford things like food, gas, a new car .... But abortions!!!! The left is clueless

Democrats are right on this one. People who were going to vote Democrat anyway now are going to pull the lever harder! That'll show them ...

Votes have to be CHANGED by abortion. Which means people who were actually voting Republican have to change their vote, and that doesn't really happen. Especially when thanks to the Democrats they can't afford things like food, gas, a new car .... But abortions!!!! The left is clueless

I don't hear much about abortion but I'm hearing plenty about the economy and inflation

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Plenty of formula in stores, gas prices are down by 30% and no spending bill has been put into law, so it can't affect anyone.

Only a Democrat is stupid enough after gas prices more than doubled to have an Orgasm over Biden when they go back down 30%.

As for the formulas, obviously you don't have any babies around or you'd know that isn't true

I said “if”, but what surprises me is that you sound worried, despite what you say. The economy is improving and I don’t think the way the Republicans treated the troops is going over very well.

Hahahaha no conviction what so ever. You’re the one that’s worried.

I don't hear much about abortion but I'm hearing plenty about the economy and inflation

Yep, the point I was making was that the only people we hear about abortion from people who were always voting Democrat anyway. I haven't heard anyone either who voted Republican and said they don't care about the economy or gas or the border or crime when they can't murder a baby as it's being born so they are voting Democrat. Sounds like you haven't either

Not at all.

I simply asked you a very simple question, to which you said "Probably". Is that a yes or a no?

May I ask: Are you a Christian woman?

Probably is probably and yeah I'm Christian.

Are you Christian or just looking for an argument... again? Your history suggests the latter... sorta like that Clayton Jones derp but you actually respond

So that ten year old pregnant rape victim who had to leave Ohio and go to Indiana for an abortion would now not be able to do that?

Ohh

Only a Democrat is stupid enough after gas prices more than doubled to have an Orgasm over Biden when they go back down 30%.

As for the formulas, obviously you don't have any babies around or you'd know that isn't true
Prices of gasoline doubled under Trump in 2020 but you said nothing.

Probably is probably and yeah I'm Christian.

Are you Christian or just looking for an argument... again? Your history suggests the latter... sorta like that Clayton Jones derp but you actually respond

I have no idea who Clayton Jones is.

But, no, I'm not a Christian. I'm a recovering Catholic. Do I need to be a Christian to ask someone else if they're a Christian? I don't believe so, yet your response would indicate that you do.

But that'd be pretty ignorant, right?

I only asked about your faith because of your comment "If you don't want a baby use protection", when you subscribe to a faith which teaches that a pregnancy occurred without intercourse as its foundation.

I won't even point out the monumental idiocy of your comment with regards to a rape or incest victim...

Forum List

Back