West Virginia Bans Abortion

Last time I checked, walking is very inexpensive. West Virginia is NOT that big of a state. Why can't the pro-abortion crowd provide transportation or funds for them to travel?
That’s where I was trying to lead Coyote. If the woman can afford an abortion, she can afford a bus ticket. If she’s poor, PP can take the money they’re saving not killing babies to spring for the ticket.

The process at work.

The state of West Virgina choosing for the West Virgina.

Interesting that the root word of Virgina is virgin.

The process at work.

The state of West Virgina choosing for the West Virgina.

Interesting that the root word of Virgina is virgin.

I love how all the men on this formum think that the process is working, when men in various states, get to decide what reproductive treatments women can have.

In the meantime, women are making decisions about where they will live or go to school based on the reproductive rights that they will have in the state where they will have to move to.

One law for every woman in the USA is the only saying way of dealing with the issue of reproductive health. The level of care you receive should not depend on the state in which you live.

We will see what women voters have to say it about it at the next election.

We will see what women voters have to say it about it at the next election.

You mean "non-men"?

1686857371774.png

I love how all the men on this formum think that the process is working, when men in various states, get to decide what reproductive treatments women can have.

In the meantime, women are making decisions about where they will live or go to school based on the reproductive rights that they will have in the state where they will have to move to.

One law for every woman in the USA is the only saying way of dealing with the issue of reproductive health. The level of care you receive should not depend on the state in which you live.
"Reproductive treatment"
"Reproductive rights"
"Reproductive health"
"Care"

I notice how you have to use euphemisms in a failing attempt to camouflage the horror of what abortion really is; the killing of human beings in the womb. Why are you afraid to simply say "abortion"? Why do you have to lie?

"Reproductive treatment"
"Reproductive rights"
"Reproductive health"
"Care"

I notice how you have to use euphemisms in a failing attempt to camouflage the horror of what abortion really is; the killing of human beings in the womb. Why are you afraid to simply say "abortion"? Why do you have to lie?

I notice how you have to use inflammatory language in order to justify the victimization and control of women and their reproductive freedoms.

The women five women who are suing the state of Texas, aren’t doing so because they wanted to terminate their pregnancies, they wanted doctors to save their lives, because their pregnancies have gone terribly wrong.

Please don’t pretend you give a rat’s ass about the children because you don’t.

I notice how you have to use inflammatory language in order to justify the victimization and control of women and their reproductive freedoms.

The women five women who are suing the state of Texas, aren’t doing so because they wanted to terminate their pregnancies, they wanted doctors to save their lives, because their pregnancies have gone terribly wrong.

Inflammatory language. You mean by providing the dictionary definition of abortion instead of the fake one you use?

Following on Graham's path to insure that abortion remains a state issue, West Virginia says "hold my beer" and bans abortion with limited exceptions - verified by police - up to 8 weeks (aka a defacto full ban).​

What could go wrong?​

West Virginia Legislature passes abortion ban with narrow exceptions

Under the new measure, rape and incest victims could obtain abortions at up to eight weeks of pregnancy if they first make reports to law enforcement officers.
West Virginia's Republican-majority Legislature passed a near-total abortion ban Tuesday, making West Virginia the second state to pass a ban since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in June.

The state Senate passed the bill 22-7, and the House approved it 77-17.

Under the new measure, rape and incest victims could obtain abortions at up to eight weeks of pregnancy but would be required to make reports to law enforcement officers. Victims who are younger than 18 would have until 14 weeks of pregnancy to obtain the procedure.
Sounds good. Keep your legs closed, if you're not ready to be a mom. And if you're a man, keep your zipper up, unless you're ready to be a dad. The choice is made in the bedroom, not after human life is conceived.

You're a liar.

Forum List

Back