Indiana passes near-total abortion ban, the first state to do so post-Roe

Plenty of formula in stores, gas prices are down by 30% and no spending bill has been put into law, so it can't affect anyone.
I found this in my search engine about the price of a gallon of gas in Kansas:

$4.35

Kansas by the numbers - Gas current price: $4.35 - Week change: -$0.12 (-2.6%) - Year change: +$1.40 (+47.5%) - Gas tax: $0.24 per gallon (#31 highest among all states)

How Gas Prices Have Changed in Kansas in the Last Week - Stacker

stacker.com/kansas/how-gas-prices-have-changed-kansas-last-week

stacker.com/kansas/how-gas-prices-have-changed-kansas-last-week

Just curious….How does one “accidentally” have sex? “Your honor, I was walking down the street minding my own businesses, when I tripped on a wet leaf, and my vagina accidentally fell into a guy’s penis (right through the clothes).”

hahahahahahahahahaha
Make sure you wear under britches while wearing a skirt I guess...

Indiana's state Senate approved the legislation 28-19 Friday in a vote that came just hours after it passed Indiana’s lower chamber. The bill, which will go into effect Sept. 15, allows abortion in cases of rape, incest, lethal fetal abnormality or when the procedure is necessary to prevent severe health risks or death.

Indiana, you're blessed! Thanks for having the courage to stop the murder of innocents. I think that Heaven's angels are rejoicing that innocent people in Indiana will not have to suffer death before birth except when rape, incest, or the baby or the mother's death is imminent.
Still too lenient, but a step in the right direction.

I suppose they had to allow the "rape and incest" exceptions, but that's morally indefensible. Someone should never be killed for the wrongdoing of their parents.

And also, just because the kid won't live doesn't excuse killing them; we don't kill everyone with terminal cancer just because they're going to die.

Emergency lifesaving medical triage only.

You‘re thinking that abortion is the primary issue to Indiana voters. It isn’t. They, like all Americans suffering with high inflation and product shortages (as they watch resources siphoned off to go to illegals at the border order, being welcomed in by Dems) will vote their wallet.

Indiana will of course remain red.
I said “if”, but what surprises me is that you sound worried, despite what you say. The economy is improving and I don’t think the way the Republicans treated the troops is going over very well.

I said “if”, but what surprises me is that you sound worried, despite what you say. The economy is improving and I don’t think the way the Republicans treated the troops is going over very well.
Of course I’m worried. The economy is NOT improving. We are heading right for a recession, on top of high inflation. It’s a terrible situation for working Americans and regular retirees.

And what do you mean “despite what I say”? What have I said?

You're right. Then I refer you to question the State of Indiana. I'm only their admirer for their courage.

Did they? That's still in question. Unless "health" is specifically spelled out it could mean nearly anything.

Eat in mind, this is the state the 10th at old rape victim had to go to to get her pregnancy terminated.

So much for the “well you can always go to another state” argument

No the economy is not improving. Meat that cost a couple of dollars per pound before Biden now cost up to $9.99. We're being cheated because the Democrat Mules stole the election, and now the entire nation is being punished. Gas is still twice as expensive as it was when Trump was President. I ran across a couple of tank fills on my truck from 2020. A fill up was $40.00. The last time I went to the pump, last week, I paid $80 for a 3/4 tank fill. Who do you think you're trying to kid? Children?

Indiana's state Senate approved the legislation 28-19 Friday in a vote that came just hours after it passed Indiana’s lower chamber. The bill, which will go into effect Sept. 15, allows abortion in cases of rape, incest, lethal fetal abnormality or when the procedure is necessary to prevent severe health risks or death.

Indiana, you're blessed! Thanks for having the courage to stop the murder of innocents. I think that Heaven's angels are rejoicing that innocent people in Indiana will not have to suffer death before birth except when rape, incest, or the baby or the mother's death is imminent.

This isn't "stopping the murder of innocents". It's preventing pregnant women from receiving life saving care in the event of problems with their pregnancies. If the doctor has to wait until the woman's life if in grave danger before helping her, women will die, or be rendered infertile for no good reason.

This is barbaric.

This isn't "stopping the murder of innocents". It's preventing pregnant women from receiving life saving care in the event of problems with their pregnancies. If the doctor has to wait until the woman's life if in grave danger before helping her, women will die, or be rendered infertile for no good reason.

This is barbaric.
Yes, it's obvious that you believe that pregnancy is the most dangerous thing that a woman can ever go through and that killing the evil little fucker to protect an innocent woman is the only sane and compassionate thing to do. :laughing0301:

This is barbaric.
Bullshit lies. It’s all you Leftards have in your demonic pursuit to murder children.

This is barbaric.
No, this is stopping the murder of innocent human beings, but it is insufficient, as it allows far too many exceptions.

Life saving emergency triage should be the only exception and that is EXTREMELY rare.

You saying that trying to avoid needlessly killing innocent human beings is “no good reason” and THAT is what is “barbaric.”

No, this is stopping the murder of innocent human beings, but it is insufficient, as it allows far too many exceptions.

Life saving emergency triage should be the only exception and that is EXTREMELY rare.

You saying that trying to avoid needlessly killing innocent human beings is “no good reason” and THAT is what is “barbaric.”

So, a girl who gets raped and impregnated by her uncle should be forced to carry the pregnancy to term?

What if the organs are so malformed that the fetus would die within an hour of birth? Carry that one through just to satisfy your brand of extreme zealotry?

Forum List

Back