"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Be more specific. Why is it bad in this case for Joe Biden. What conflict of interest?
Biden managing US affairs in Ukraine gives the appearance that he could be doing favors for Burisma.

It's not rocket science, we both know this.

Biden managing US affairs in Ukraine gives the appearance that he could be doing favors for Burisma.

It's not rocket science, we both know this.
Thank you and later the same pattern in China. So let's see if there is fire where there is smoke. Hunter selling his paintings for as much as $500k each....pay for play? Maybe?

I said the optics are bad and I believe something illegal happened. You agree the optics are bad but that nothing illegal happened. Thanks for your worry.
I said that there's no evidence that anything illegal happened. You don't have any more evidence than me, yet you believe that something illegal happened.

Your belief isn't informed by reality.

You say no evidence and I say no evidence presented as of YET!!! Therein lies the difference. You agreed the optics are bad. Why are they bad in your opinion?
If your "evidence" is from a 2017 deal, you have to realize the federal statute of limitations will have passed long before a new congress can take over.

So the clock is ticking, and this dog and pony show will be out of time before it gets to the starting gate.

Then prosecute Burisma in the US. Please.

That is silly because one can not prosecute in the US without first investigating in the Ukraine, which can only be done by the Ukrainians.
For example, if Hunter had done something to make his millions worth it, then one could not prosecute at all.
And Trump can not conduct an investigation into what Hunter did for the Ukraine.
Only Ukrainians can.

I said that there's no evidence that anything illegal happened. You don't have any more evidence than me, yet you believe that something illegal happened.

I agree. He is 100% innocent. But I believe funny business did happen. So that makes me insane? LOL

Do you believe in God?

If your "evidence" is from a 2017 deal, you have to realize the federal statute of limitations will have passed long before a new congress can take over.

So the clock is ticking, and this dog and pony show will be out of time before it gets to the starting gate.
Hunter sold his paintings for as much as $500k recently? Nothing to see here? He is the next Picasso...bears looking into?

Is that you way of admitting you lied about what Hunter Bidens business partner said under oath?

That he never testified to who "the big guy" was.

YUP. I saw it coming. As I said, you're a known liar.
Nope. My way of telling you I don't give a shit if you wallow in your ignorance until you die. I have brought links and evidence to you in the past, only to have you deny it's existence. Not wasting my time on you any further, Dumbass.

HTH

That is absurd.
It is blatantly obvious what was done was illegal.
There is no indication Hunter did a single thing to warrant being paid millions.

While it is true there is no proof yet, but getting proof requires an investigation, just as Trump is on record as requesting.

I believe she should be in jail so........................
Then you must think Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, and Fauci should be in jail too? There are so many above the law while the Trump family is persecuted. The obvious double standard flies against everything justice stands for. It amounts to hate and revenge when all Trump did was get elected president, twice.

Thank you and later the same pattern in China. So let's see if there is fire where there is smoke. Hunter selling his paintings for as much as $500k each....pay for play? Maybe?
Unless you have evidence that any official action was taken as a result of these payments, you have nothing.

Although you can come up with some official action in Ukraine, which falls apart under the lightest scrutiny, there isn't even that accusation with China.

As for his paintings, same deal. You need to show a clear connection between the money and an official action. You don't even have an official action let alone a connection.

Hunter sold his paintings for as much as $500k recently? Nothing to see here? He is the next Picasso...bears looking into?
And the White House made sure the people/countries buying that shit remained anonymous.

I wonder why?

That is absurd.
It is blatantly obvious what was done was illegal.
There is no indication Hunter did a single thing to warrant being paid millions.

While it is true there is no proof yet, but getting proof requires an investigation, just as Trump is on record as requesting.
Hunter Biden may not have done a single thing to warrant being paid millions. That would not be illegal.

The only question is whether any official action was done in exchange for those millions. If there were grounds for an investigation, the DoJ would be more than happy to do so, however Trump went outside the DOJ with his little request.

Unless you have evidence that any official action was taken as a result of these payments, you have nothing.

Although you can come up with some official action in Ukraine, which falls apart under the lightest scrutiny, there isn't even that accusation with China.

As for his paintings, same deal. You need to show a clear connection between the money and an official action. You don't even have an official action let alone a connection.
Hence they are allegations and you agree the optics are bad. Did you see how much money that gallery got in PPP dollars? Significantly more than other galleries. Coincidence?

You have to be the biggest Biden worshipper on the board.

yeah i don’t think anyone has suggested you aren’t entitled to your opinion.
i know i didn't.

all i said was if trump says pleading the 5th is tantamount to being guilty, don't act surprised that if you plead the 5th people will say you are guilty.

their opinion and all.

Forum List

Back