"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

4 big points from the N.Y. attorney general’s Trump allegations

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.
If only both could be imprisoned for life, along with W and O.

While i completely get your point, and agree, always tell the govt to fuck off.
Even the govt pleads the 5th. Thats right, even the govt tells the govt to fuck off :lol:

And I do get your point also.

Hillary and Trump the same?

Shirley you jest. ;)

Just so you know-------------->Once you plead the 5th, you can NOT answer any question asked with any other answer or you have given up the right to plead the 5th on any previous question asked, nor any subsequent questions! Law is funny that way!

LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE--------->pknopp, is it true that you did not pay 15 parking tickets? ANSWER: I plead the 5th! (because maybe you did!)

QUESTION: Did you rob a bank, did your kill your 2nd cousin on your mothers side, did you attack 25 women, did you steal from every charity in the country, and in fact, did you not use all that money to finance your drughouse? ANSWER: I plead the 5th!

Now silly people would say, see, see! Those in the know would say damn, he shoulda just paid the parking tickets, lol!

Political things like this WANT you to plead the 5th. They did it to Hilly, and now Trump. They are hoping silly people go off the deep end, and in BOTH cases, they were successful.

For those who question the 500 5th amendment pleas by Eric Trump, go to page 90, line 318:

Just so you know-------------->Once you plead the 5th, you can NOT answer any question asked with any other answer or you have given up the right to plead the 5th on any previous question asked, nor any subsequent questions! Law is funny that way!

LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE--------->pknopp, is it true that you did not pay 15 parking tickets? ANSWER: I plead the 5th! (because maybe you did!)

QUESTION: Did you rob a bank, did your kill your 2nd cousin on your mothers side, did you attack 25 women, did you steal from every charity in the country, and in fact, did you not use all that money to finance your drughouse? ANSWER: I plead the 5th!

Now silly people would say, see, see! Those in the know would say damn, he shoulda just paid the parking tickets, lol!

You can't plead the 5th for any question that can't incriminate you. A person can be questioned about what they know about the crimes of others. They have to answer those or be held in contempt. If the questions start addressing some crime you might have been involved in, then you can plead the fifth. You can't plead the fifth and then try and defend yourself.

And how many times he pled isn't the point is it?

1642623162328.jpeg

Like it or not, their right to do so is protected by the Constitution.

Don't like it? Come up with an amendment...

The way you loons are going after them, I would too. I bet they are wording the questions so eventually they would say something different. Then put them away for lying.

So just to be clear, this isn't partisan. No, not at all. If I bring up Democrats who took the fifth, you will start a thread about them and slam them too, yes siree. That's what you're saying

The way you loons are going after them, I would too. I bet they are wording the questions so eventually they would say something different. Then put them away for lying.

I don't recall going after anyone. I'm just enjoying the irony.

So just to be clear, this isn't partisan. No, not at all. If I bring up Democrats who took the fifth, you will start a thread about them and slam them too, yes siree. That's what you're saying

This isn't about someone taking the 5th. It's about what someone said about someone taking the 5th.

And I've often noted that Hillary should have been arrested long ago.

Imagine an interview with Hunter Biden. The Biden's don't have to worry about "taking the 5th" since the mainstream media hasn't asked Brandon anything but softball stuff for the last year.

Forum List

Back