Former Prosecutor Against Trump Takes the Fifth in Deposition Before GOP Committee

Trump has suggested on many occasions that people who invoke their right against self-incrimination are guilty. “You see the mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said during a 2016 rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Like all things, you just never know until you are in the same position yourself.

Nope, wrong again. Please show me where I said that. I asked you to provide a link to a CONVICTION. You, like your fellow democrats, believe a charge is a conviction. You are grossly mistaken.
Wrong again. You never asked me to provide a link to a conviction. I responded to your post " Gee, you lie like a democrat--fancy that."

You now ask for a conviction which is a criminal conviction. Well if he had one then he would not have been president or even bother running for president. He has no criminal convictions. He has loss some civil cases.

Still he has 2 criminal indictments in which he will be going to trial for. The classified document indictment is a slam duck and a federal indictment . He has the documents in his possession and even Donald Duck would quack about that . NY case is maybe. It depends on how solid is the proof.

doj-secret-documents-trump-fla-01445fb22334731efe1e0a6d9e7154d8771dc83d-s1100-c50.jpg

In case you do not know what top secret means then read the markings. All these documents were in his possession in Florida. So tell us why he needs to keep them.

Now for some reason they allow ex president to keep their security clearance as a courtesy . Still they belong to the government and he has no right to keep them. I think they need to rethink that security clearance as an ex-president.

Still the issue is that he had to return them and he refused. He was given ample opportunity to turn them over and he refused. That is why they had to raid his home.

I can see Trump mind going into panic mode. He has these documents and he can't turn return them and he can't get rid of them in the garage. His only option is to return them but he sits on them and they had no option but to raid.

Easy case for a conviction. His only hope is appealing his conviction to the Supreme court whom with the republican majority will let him slide.

Republican supports will claim its political. No it is about Top Secret.

1686334886903-Trump-Indictment-photo.jpg

Hey maybe he just needed something to read to help him sleep or fell that he is important.

Wrong again.
Your post #34 -- Obviously he is not innocent. Like a lying democrat you have him convicted. He has been charged--NOT CONVICTED of anything. So--OBVIOUSLY HE IS INNOCENT in the eyes of the law, moron. The courts say so. Now run along and cry your eyes out or howl at the moon, IDGAF.

He didn't take the Fifth...you are lying.

The article says "he appeared to take the fifth...." That was a strange comment to make. Either he did or he didn't.

And that puts the title of the article under suspicion.

Either he did or he didn't.

That makes no sense at all.

A). As an officer of the court, what could possibly be construed as criminal or illegal in discussing the details of your case unless you broke the law in doing so? In effect, that means the court broke the law in prosecuting the law!

B). The 5th Amendment was construed as a right of the INDIVIDUAL to protect against self-incrimination against the government! IMO, if you are WORKING for the government or were at the time of the question at hand, you should have no right to take the 5th! That is in effect the government protecting itself FROM itself as the government is not a private individual.

IMO, this prosecutor should have no right to take the 5th and should be locked up and prosecuted for refusing to answer questions about how the government operated against a private individual.
Like all things, you just never know until you are in the same position yourself.

Your post #34 -- Obviously he is not innocent. Like a lying democrat you have him convicted. He has been charged--NOT CONVICTED of anything. So--OBVIOUSLY HE IS INNOCENT in the eyes of the law, moron. The courts say so. Now run along and cry your eyes out or howl at the moon, IDGAF.
Sit back and learn

"Obviously he is not innocent "

Not guilty or guilty is a legal term used in the judicial system. Innocent until proven guilty is the term your alluding to. But it only apply to a judicial process. During the trial you are presumed innocent until evidence is heard and a verdict reached. IF a witness saw your murder someone , you still are not innocent. You just have to be convicted in a trial and sent to jail first for justice to be served.

Yet Innocent has a wide application in its use for example an innocent child. Many people claim they are innocent after being arrested or accused of something. It is just a statement.

Yet due to a technicality or rule that you may be found not guilty but you are not innocent. So a mistake or a rule can give someone a get out of jail card. Example statue of limitations. You may have committed the crime but time ran out and you can't be prosecuted.

the only legal term that is relevant is guilty and or not guilty.

As a republican you and your friends believe Biden is guilty of something.

With pictures of classified documents found in his home, it is obvious that Trump is not innocent.

Example statue of limitations. You may have committed the crime but time ran out and you can't be prosecuted.
Listen moron. I'll try to type slow for you. First it is the S-T-A-T-U-T-E of limitations. Statues are what you democrats want to tear down. Second, you claimed he is "obviously guilty" which is an obvious lie as he has not been convicted of ANYTHING, despite the best efforts of the democrat party and the conspiring MSM for the past seven years. Now run along, shithouse lawyer. When Trump is CONVICTED, you can say that he was obviously guilty, until then you are just another moron democrat howling at the moon.

Listen moron. I'll try to type slow for you. First it is the S-T-A-T-U-T-E of limitations. Statues are what you democrats want to tear down. Second, you claimed he is "obviously guilty" which is an obvious lie as he has not been convicted of ANYTHING, despite the best efforts of the democrat party and the conspiring MSM for the past seven years. Now run along, shithouse lawyer. When Trump is CONVICTED, you can say that he was obviously guilty, until then you are just another moron democrat howling at the moon.
And you appear to be in denial and will change words around to make you look competent.

"Obviously he is not innocent " is not the same thing as "obviously guilty". If the wording is confusing you then stop trying to interpret meaning or change the wording to give yourself that good feeling. That is what your hands are for.

And you appear to be in denial and will change words around to make you look competent.

"Obviously he is not innocent " is not the same thing as "obviously guilty". If the wording is confusing you then stop trying to interpret meaning or change the wording to give yourself that good feeling. That is what your hands are for.
Run along, moron. Go twist yourself into a pretzel for some other poster, I've no time for your idiocy.

Forum List

Back