Durham: Five Hillary Clinton Associates Are Taking the Fifth in Russia Hoax Prosecution

You people need to make up your mind on whether taking the 5th is a big deal or not.

I do not know how you people even shave in the morning being so twofaced
Taking the 5th isn't a big deal.
Legally, it's a Constitutionally guaranteed right, but it does raise questions regarding guilt in the court of public opinion.
Public opinion can translate to lost or gained votes in an election.

Taking the 5th isn't a big deal.
Legally, it's a Constitutionally guaranteed right, but it does raise questions regarding guilt in the court of public opinion.
Public opinion can translate to lost or gained votes in an election.

Yet here we are in a thread about it being a big deal because someone from a different tribe than the OP did it

Yet here we are in a thread about it being a big deal because someone from a different tribe than the OP did it
I think you're the one who brought the phrase "big deal" into the conversation (post #6), which renders "big deal" nothing more than an ambiguous straw man.
Define "big deal"?

I think you're the one who brought the phrase "big deal" into the conversation (post #6), which renders "big deal" nothing more than an ambiguous straw man.
Define "big deal"?

Got to stick up for your tribe members no matter what. well I guess I admire your loyalty.

But here you go...."making a big deal out of it"

The walls are closing in, progs:

Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her campaign are invoking their Fifth Amendment rights and refusing to cooperate with Special Counsel John H. Durham, according a filing in federal court revealed later Friday in Washington, DC.

Got to stick up for your tribe members no matter what. well I guess I admire your loyalty.

But here you go...."making a big deal out of it"

The walls are closing in, progs:

Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her campaign are invoking their Fifth Amendment rights and refusing to cooperate with Special Counsel John H. Durham, according a filing in federal court revealed later Friday in Washington, DC.
Nothing you posted says anyone thinks it's a "big deal", kid.
Your straw man is just that.
And now that I've schooled you on it, you're going for the passive/aggressive trolling of "Got to stick up for your tribe members no matter what".
I'm not sticking up for anyone here, just exposing your shitty debate skills.
You've failed again.

Nothing you posted says anyone thinks it's a "big deal", kid.
Your straw man is just that.
And now that I've schooled you on it, you're going for the passive/aggressive trolling of "Got to stick up for your tribe members no matter what".
I'm not sticking up for anyone here, just exposing your shitty debate skills.
You've failed again.

yeah, the "walls closing in" is not a big deal.

But hey, sorry I said a bad thing about your tribe member. Sometimes it is hard to recall who belong to which tribe.

Carry on!

yeah, the "walls closing in" is not a big deal.
That's a subjective assessment.
Regardless, it's obvious you are trying a juvenile "gotcha" game by implying the right is all whipped up over it.
You are playing checkers and I'm playing chess, kid.

That's a subjective assessment.
Regardless, it's obvious you are trying a juvenile "gotcha" game by implying the right is all whipped up over it.
You are playing checkers and I'm playing chess, kid.

Let us try this and see if you have even one tiny honest bone in that old partisan body of yours.

It is your experience on forums like this that people tend to start threads about things they feel are big deal or things they do not thing are a big deal at all?

I am not playing anything, and you are just playing with yourself

Let us try this and see if you have even one tiny honest bone in that old partisan body of yours.

It is your experience on forums like this that people tend to start threads about things they feel are big deal or things they do not thing are a big deal at all?

How do you like that "Crack Investigator" Moscow Mueller who was so incompetent he could not uncover the fact that Hillary Clinton, Obama and Biden created, promoted and paid for, The Russian Collusion hoax he was investigating even when he knew the source, was told about it before hand and knew Clinton, Obama and Biden colluded with Putin to attempt to smear Donald Trump in 2016 and rig the election in The DemNazi Globalist Cult's favor?

Even worse was Mueller completely ignoring James Comey's crimes, FISA Fraud, and a whole host of crimes committed by The FBI.
Comey himself stole classified documents from The FBI when he was canned, and yet Mueller could not uncover that?

I’m not the topic of the thread, kid. The fact of the matter is, you projected “big deal” onto others who hadn’t said it was a big deal. You did this in a weak attempt to expose hypocrisy in regards to previous 5th Amendment usage by republicans. I know it, you know it, and every other perceptive adult reading this knows it.

I’m not the topic of the thread, kid. The fact of the matter is, you projected “big deal” onto others who hadn’t said it was a big deal. You did this in a weak attempt to expose hypocrisy in regards to previous 5th Amendment usage by republicans. I know it, you know it, and every other perceptive adult reading this knows it.

so you dont have one.

Thanks for confirming!

Forum List

Back