"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Because politicians frequently dabble in hyperbole. If you take that at face value then you take all his comments at face value? Fair?

I don't support any of it. If I can't believe you, I don't vote for you.

Deflect? I am addressing the OP.

Which I posted.

Pointing out that the democrats hammered a citizen with 500 questions in 360 minutes is not deflecting, it is addressing the fact presented in this OP.

Deflecting! Because when emphasizing what was done to this American citizen and his use of the constitution to protect himself from the prosecutorial abuse of the democrats it becomes very clear the democrats are Soviet style thugs.

What the OP presents is Trump saying that if you plead the 5th, you only do so if you are guilty.

Criminals rarely report their ill gotten gains on their taxes, Dumbass.
Criminals don't publicly release their tax records for that very reason.

Biden released his tax records, while Trump took it all the way to the supreme court to keep them secret.

Do the math.

Criminals don't publicly release their tax records for that very reason.

Biden released his tax records, while Trump took it all the way to the supreme court to keep them secret.

Do the math.
No stupid. Criminals don't let the IRS know about their illegal profits.

Damn dude, grow a brain.

Except you still don’t know what the “play” is.

A favor.

What favor? You don’t know.

You think Joe Biden was paid while he was VP. Evidence for it? None.

So you suspect but have no evidence Biden was paid to do something which you don’t know and have no evidence was ever requested.

I’m just trying to objectively sum up the strength of your accusation.
Turned a blind eye as Burisma made millions illegally and when a prosecutor came after em he had him fired.

Really? You are that ignorant of the topic. I suggest you go get educated, Dumbass.
You're a known liar. I'm not going to take you word for it, and I didn't hear of Hunter business partner testifying. If anything that's just more "fox news" faux news.

You're a known liar. I'm not going to take you word for it, and I didn't hear of Hunter business partner testifying. If anything that's just more "fox news" faux news.
I don't care if you take my word for it or not. Your ignorance isn't my problem.

Turned a blind eye as Burisma made millions illegally and when a prosecutor came after em he had him fired.
There's a lot of problems with this accusation.

1. Can't turn a blind eye to something that isn't our job to prosecute. If Burisma made millions illegally, they did it in Ukraine and broke their laws.
2. There's no evidence the prosecutor was coming after Burisma.
3. There's no evidence Burisma asked Biden to do anything about the prosecutor.
4. There's extensive evidence in testimony under oath that the desire to have the prosecutor fired stemmed from State Dept officials who were upset with this prosecutor being entirely corrupt.

Not only is there no evidence for the accusation, there's considerable evidence against it.

Then you have nothing to worry about. You seem overly aggressive and angry? Let's see what happens when Hunter has to testify in front of Congress under oath.
Stupidity makes me angry. Sorry.

Trump adequately demonstrated that Congressional investigatory powers are essentially null when it comes to the president. SCOTUS backed him up. See the Mazars decision.

Forum List

Back