If Democrats want to end this election fraud claim

If we could go to the moon, we can certainly come up with a system that guarantees a 99.99% possibility of a clean election.

But there is no real desire among either Dems or Pubs for such a system.

Being a very naive person, I do not know the reason.

The Liberals who are still posting here don't believe Biden won.

Says who?

And is this something Rush or Hannity told you guys to think today? You're like the fourth person to make some variant of that same claim today.
I hate Rush with a passion and the only reason I don't hate Hannity anymore is because he backed Trump.

I am an adult who deals with many other adults.
Liberals are not adults.

They're capable of acknowledging the election results. That's more adulthood than many here can manage.
Liberals are not capable of holding back what they feel.
So either they are emotionally disturbed or they feel deep inside that their world is about to crash.

I'm not citing how I feel. I'm citing the election results.

That's just math.
How many times do you feel the need to cite the election results?

The only one citing feelings is you. I'm citing cold, emotionless numbers.

You keep focusing on feelings. I'll keep focusing on the actual election results.

Deal?
Are you bored?
How many times do you feel the need to cite the election results?
Why do you need to focus on something that has no effect on your intra-day activities at the moment?

Why are you fixated on feelings?

You know how you feel doesn't a thing to do with the outcome of the election now that the votes have been cast, yes?
I am fascinated that millions of people have an inclination for something without a cause effect explanation.
My fascination is not limited to how people view politicians.

Do you really think that rambling conspiracy theory videos on youtube establish 'cause and effect explanations'.

Confirmation bias is a far more likely explanation for your proclivity for such rubbish.
I watched the video. They have a point. It was weird how they pulled those suitcases out from under a blanket. Super sketchy and stuff like that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Democrats need to relax. You won, now do the right thing and save the integrity of our election process, even if it means appeasing people on the right by investigating every accusation of voter fraud.

Again, if we'd seen a downtick in the conspiracy batshit with the Georgia recount, I'd be inclined to consider your argument.

But we didn't. We just saw brand new conspiracies. With Dominion disproven by a hand count of the paper ballots and matching the electronic count to an absurdly accurate degree.......now its the 'suit cases from under the table' conspiracies.

There's always more batshit from conservatives. Trying to placate crazy....is crazy.
Biden winning guarantees the House & Senate go R in the mid-terms and Trump wins getting his way with everything, so this might be a good thing.

It 'guarantees' no such thing. Though historically, its more likely.

And we agree that Trump being booted out of office is a good thing.
We do not agree that the greatest President the US has ever had should be booted out of office.

Illegal aliens wouldnt have a voter ID.
Sure they could. All you need is a driver's license and proof of residence.
Dead people wont have them either,
Again, how does voter ID work via mail? Sending a photocopy of an ID doesn't show that the person filling out the ballot is that person because you can't see them. I'm seriously asking you this. I don't see how it would help with mail-in voting, which is where the biggest belly ache seems to be.
You request an absentee ballot. They verify with your license number and SS. A ballot is scanned and sent to your address.

It’s simple.

Forum List

Back