If Democrats want to end this election fraud claim

The Liberals who are still posting here don't believe Biden won.

Says who?

And is this something Rush or Hannity told you guys to think today? You're like the fourth person to make some variant of that same claim today.
I hate Rush with a passion and the only reason I don't hate Hannity anymore is because he backed Trump.

I am an adult who deals with many other adults.
Liberals are not adults.

They're capable of acknowledging the election results. That's more adulthood than many here can manage.
Liberals are not capable of holding back what they feel.
So either they are emotionally disturbed or they feel deep inside that their world is about to crash.

I'm not citing how I feel. I'm citing the election results.

That's just math.
How many times do you feel the need to cite the election results?

The only one citing feelings is you. I'm citing cold, emotionless numbers.

You keep focusing on feelings. I'll keep focusing on the actual election results.

Deal?
Are you bored?
Why do you need to focus on something that has no effect on your intra-day activities at the moment?

Why are you fixated on feelings?

You know how you feel doesn't a thing to do with the outcome of the election now that the votes have been cast, yes?
I am fascinated that millions of people have an inclination for something without a cause effect explanation.
My fascination is not limited to how people view politicians.

Do you really think that rambling conspiracy theory videos on youtube establish 'cause and effect explanations'.

Confirmation bias is a far more likely explanation for your proclivity for such rubbish.
I think I just figured you out...
You only believe anchors who read cue cards.
Do you really believe Anderson Cooper knows more than what's on a cue card?

I'm not quoting Anchors with cue cards. I don't even watch TV. I'm citing the actual election results.

Where as you searched youtube until you found a conspiracy theorist who said what you wanted to believe. And then aped what he told you to think.

No thank you. The election results are superb evidence. Confirmation bias and random youtube conspiracy theorists......no so much.

Says who?

And is this something Rush or Hannity told you guys to think today? You're like the fourth person to make some variant of that same claim today.
I hate Rush with a passion and the only reason I don't hate Hannity anymore is because he backed Trump.

Liberals are not adults.

They're capable of acknowledging the election results. That's more adulthood than many here can manage.
So either they are emotionally disturbed or they feel deep inside that their world is about to crash.

That's just math.

You keep focusing on feelings. I'll keep focusing on the actual election results.

Deal?
Are you bored?
Why do you need to focus on something that has no effect on your intra-day activities at the moment?

You know how you feel doesn't a thing to do with the outcome of the election now that the votes have been cast, yes?
I am fascinated that millions of people have an inclination for something without a cause effect explanation.

Do you really think that rambling conspiracy theory videos on youtube establish 'cause and effect explanations'.

Confirmation bias is a far more likely explanation for your proclivity for such rubbish.
I watched the video. They have a point. It was weird how they pulled those suitcases out from under a blanket. Super sketchy and stuff like that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Democrats need to relax. You won, now do the right thing and save the integrity of our election process, even if it means appeasing people on the right by investigating every accusation of voter fraud.
Now, now, Skylar's feelings might be slighted...

You and your babble about feelings again. You may want to abandon your emotional approach to the election, and go with the math.
I went with the math...until 4AM when several million ballots were computed within minutes.
There isn't a batch of ballot machines that can do that.
I know, I worked with the machines.
The smell of bullshit is strong.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I'm not quoting Anchors with cue cards. I don't even watch TV. I'm citing the actual election results.

Where as you searched youtube until you found a conspiracy theorist who said what you wanted to believe. And then aped what he told you to think.

No thank you. The election results are superb evidence. Confirmation bias and random youtube conspiracy theorists......no so much.
I suggest you suppress your ego and start realizing election results are more complicated than simple numbers.
How those number came about in such a short interval is important.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I watched the video. They have a point. It was weird how they pulled those suitcases out from under a blanket. Super sketchy and stuff like that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Democrats need to relax. You won, now do the right thing and save the integrity of our election process, even if it means appeasing people on the right by investigating every accusation of voter fraud.

Again, if we'd seen a downtick in the conspiracy batshit with the Georgia recount, I'd be inclined to consider your argument.

But we didn't. We just saw brand new conspiracies. With Dominion disproven by a hand count of the paper ballots and matching the electronic count to an absurdly accurate degree.......now its the 'suit cases from under the table' conspiracies.

There's always more batshit from conservatives. Trying to placate crazy....is crazy.
Biden winning guarantees the House & Senate go R in the mid-terms and Trump wins getting his way with everything, so this might be a good thing.

It 'guarantees' no such thing. Though historically, its more likely.

And we agree that Trump being booted out of office is a good thing.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

You and your babble about feelings again. You may want to abandon your emotional approach to the election, and go with the math.
I went with the math...until 4AM when several million ballots were computed within minutes.

Computed.....or merely reported?

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

Again, if we'd seen a downtick in the conspiracy batshit with the Georgia recount, I'd be inclined to consider your argument.

But we didn't. We just saw brand new conspiracies. With Dominion disproven by a hand count of the paper ballots and matching the electronic count to an absurdly accurate degree.......now its the 'suit cases from under the table' conspiracies.

There's always more batshit from conservatives. Trying to placate crazy....is crazy.
Actually, there is always more batshit with people in general, regardless of their politics.

I hear conflicting things about the Dominion software system. I think if there is any question about its security, then we need to investigate it thoroughly. I simply dont know enough about the machine to be able to declare it a full proof system. I will let the experts look into it.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I suggest you suppress your ego and start realizing election results are more complicated than simple numbers.
How those number came about in such a short interval is important.

Again, you emphasize ego, emotion, feelings......and try to de-emphasize the actual election results.

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you. You can focus on your emotions, your ego, and whatever your preferred youtube conspiracy theorist tells you to think.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

Actually, there is always more batshit with people in general, regardless of their politics.

I dunno. To paraphrase Red Skull in the Captian America Movie....."I'm not saying conservatives invented conspiracy batshit, but nobody does it better."

So much so that conservatives elected Donald Trump.....a man steeped in conspiracy batshit. A hapless soul that gobbled the birther conspiracy for half a decade, and has invented conspiracy fantasies about everything form the 2016 Iowa caucus to the National Parks Service, to the National Weather Service, to Amazon Prime, to the 'deep state'.

And conservatives ate that shit up. Batshit speaks to them. QAnon flourished among their ilk for reason. They've been trained to ignore evidence....and cling to confirmation bias.

Its what is driving the rise of Parler and NewMaxTV.........not the supply of batshit. But the conservative demand for it.

And Voter ID won't do a thing to remedy any of it.

Last edited:

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I dunno. To paraphrase Red Skull in the Captian America Movie....."I'm not saying conservatives invented conspiracy batshit, but nobody does it better."

So much so that conservatives elected Donald Trump.....a man steeped in conspiracy batshit. A hapless soul that gobbled the birther conspiracy for half a decade, and has invented conspiracy fantasies about everything form the 2016 Iowa caucus to the National Parks Service, to the National Weather Service, to Amazon Prime, to the 'deep state'.

And conservatives ate that shit up. Batshit speaks to them. QAnon flourished among their ilk for reason. They've been trained to ignore evidence....and cling to confirmation bias.

Its what is driving the rise of Parler and NewMaxTV.........not the supply of batshit. But the conservative demand for it.

The left invented the modern conspiracy theorist. Republicans sure as hell werent 9/11 "truthers". Bush was Hitler and Satan all wrapped up into one evil man who killed Americans to make some money from selling weapons in his illegal war, remember? Russia Gate is all conspiracy. The left is just as nutty as the right. At least the sane people on the right dont want to do stuff like "defund the police".

Illegal aliens wouldnt have a voter ID.
Sure they could. All you need is a driver's license and proof of residence.
Dead people wont have them either,
Again, how does voter ID work via mail? Sending a photocopy of an ID doesn't show that the person filling out the ballot is that person because you can't see them. I'm seriously asking you this. I don't see how it would help with mail-in voting, which is where the biggest belly ache seems to be.

All you have to do is support voter ID.

That fixes all of this and you’d still win right?

Trump lost. Biden won. Concede. Deal with it. Move on.

Democrats like John Lewis called Trump illegitimate and spent the entire 4 years trying to remove him from office. FBI lied to a Fisa court and altered CIA emails. Democrats set this table, they should have to deal with what they created. Screw them and their fake outrage.

All you have to do is support voter ID.

That fixes all of this and you’d still win right?

Democrats do support voter ID. What they don't support are arcane forms of ID that are difficult and/or expensive to obtain. Furthermore, Republicans have yet to provide any proof that extreme forms of voter ID do anything to prevent voter fraud.

Republicans keep trying to make it harder and harder for American citizens to vote. Given that there is little evidence of massive numbers of people voting illegally, who exactly are Republicans trying to stop from voting?

Again, how does voter ID work via mail? Sending a photocopy of an ID doesn't show that the person filling out the ballot is that person because you can't see them. I'm seriously asking you this. I don't see how it would help with mail-in voting, which is where the biggest belly ache seems to be.
No, a national voter ID we are talking about would be virtually impossible to get for an illegal alien and these arent like drivers license; they have holograms and shit on them that make them super difficult to duplicate by counterfeiters.

There would be no mail in votes. You show up with a National ID and vote in person or you dont vote at all.

There would be no mail in votes. You show up with a National ID and vote in person or you dont vote at all.
Well, if nothing else, this post shows you to be a dreamer.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

The left invented the modern conspiracy theorist. Republicans sure as hell werent 9/11 "truthers". Bush was Hitler and Satan all wrapped up into one evil man who killed Americans to make some money from selling weapons in his illegal war, remember? Russia Gate is all conspiracy. The left is just as nutty as the right. At least the sane people on the right dont want to do stuff like "defund the police".

Are you sure? Because Alex Jones, who Trump used to communicate to his base and 'wanted to make proud' has been shilling 911 conspiracy theories like they were tic-tacs. And his 'Police State" videos.....marketed to a distinctly conservative audience, going back to the early 90s.

Ruby Ridge, New World Order, Vince Foster and Waco conspiracies have a thorough conservative pedigree....and all preceded 911 by half a decade or more.

I debated the Truthers for years. And most of them were conservatives. And still are.

If you'd like to join me on the Conspiracy Board, I'll introduce you to a few. They're overwhelmingly Trump supporters or at the very least, conservatives. And look at the myriad of other conspiracies......its an overwhelmingly conservative crowd.

Even look at the Flat Earth movement. Its base......sounds very conservative. Talking about how the media and government are lying to you, how they are concealing the Flat Earth from us to make us Athiest, how they are trying to conceal the truth about how God created the Flat Earth.

And Q-Anon is thoroughly conservative phenomenon. Pizza Gate, Birtherism, Jade-Helm 15 and the 'invasion of Texas by Obama', Obama being a secret Muslim, Obama having Chistopher Stevens killed and using Benghazi cover it up. Seth Rich. And that's before Trump supercharged the conspiracy market.

The modern conservative movement has winnowed its ideology to basically two things: conspiracy theories....and grievances.

Claiming Voter ID will make this go away is like claim you can stop a speeding train by throwing a walnut at it.

Last edited:
No, a national voter ID we are talking about would be virtually impossible to get for an illegal alien and these arent like drivers license; they have holograms and shit on them that make them super difficult to duplicate by counterfeiters.

A national voter ID? You're going to run into a lot of conservative opposition.

You can barely get these guys to put masks on in the middle of a pandemic. Let alone carry 'federal' ID.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

Computed.....or merely reported?
Computed.
Impossible.

Forum List

Back