If Democrats want to end this election fraud claim

The Liberals who are still posting here don't believe Biden won.

Says who?

And is this something Rush or Hannity told you guys to think today? You're like the fourth person to make some variant of that same claim today.
I hate Rush with a passion and the only reason I don't hate Hannity anymore is because he backed Trump.

I am an adult who deals with many other adults.
Liberals are not adults.

They're capable of acknowledging the election results. That's more adulthood than many here can manage.
Liberals are not capable of holding back what they feel.
So either they are emotionally disturbed or they feel deep inside that their world is about to crash.

I'm not citing how I feel. I'm citing the election results.

That's just math.

Says who?

And is this something Rush or Hannity told you guys to think today? You're like the fourth person to make some variant of that same claim today.
I hate Rush with a passion and the only reason I don't hate Hannity anymore is because he backed Trump.

Liberals are not adults.

They're capable of acknowledging the election results. That's more adulthood than many here can manage.
So either they are emotionally disturbed or they feel deep inside that their world is about to crash.

That's just math.
How many times do you feel the need to cite the election results?

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

The only one citing feelings is you. I'm citing cold, emotionless numbers.

You keep focusing on feelings. I'll keep focusing on the actual election results.

Deal?

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

You keep focusing on feelings. I'll keep focusing on the actual election results.

Deal?
Are you bored?
Why do you need to focus on something that has no effect on your intra-day activities at the moment?

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?
Why do you need to focus on something that has no effect on your intra-day activities at the moment?

Why are you fixated on feelings?

You know how you feel doesn't a thing to do with the outcome of the election now that the votes have been cast, yes?

All you have to do is support voter ID.

That fixes all of this and you’d still win right?

Trump lost. Biden won. Concede. Deal with it. Move on.
Why would you be against voter ID then? If he lost he should still lose right?
What would voter ID fix on the long list of things the right is griping about?

Illegal aliens voting: It is a FEDERAL prohibition that states can't ask for proof of citizenship in a federal election.

How is Voter ID going to resolve ANYTHING around mail-in voting?

How does Voter ID resolve issues with voting software?

Nice try though.
Illegal aliens wouldnt have a voter ID. That is the point. Dead people wont have them either, nor would people in voting centers be able to pull off large scale fraud when a voter ID is required for every vote..

The point is....that conservatives will just make up new conspiracies. There's literally no end to their batshit.

So the promises of voter ID in terms of 'ending this election fraud claim' are fake and empty.
It would at least make it much harder to pull off fraud when an ID is required for every vote, making it virtually impossible to have thousands of fraudulent votes. That would bring confidence in the system back, which is important.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

You know how you feel doesn't a thing to do with the outcome of the election now that the votes have been cast, yes?
I am fascinated that millions of people have an inclination for something without a cause effect explanation.
My fascination is not limited to how people view politicians.

Illegal aliens voting: It is a FEDERAL prohibition that states can't ask for proof of citizenship in a federal election.

Nice try though.
Illegal aliens wouldnt have a voter ID. That is the point. Dead people wont have them either, nor would people in voting centers be able to pull off large scale fraud when a voter ID is required for every vote..

The point is....that conservatives will just make up new conspiracies. There's literally no end to their batshit.

So the promises of voter ID in terms of 'ending this election fraud claim' are fake and empty.
It would at least make it much harder to pull off fraud when an ID is required for every vote, making it virtually impossible to have thousands of fraudulent votes. That would bring confidence in the system back, which is important.

Have you heard the batshit election fraud claims? Conservatives are alleging an ever flowing fountain of batshit. Hacked machines, algorithms switching votes, Mob bosses, CIA fire fights with the US army, zombie dictators, for some reason George Soros, 4 AM vote drops, and on and on.

You grossly underestimate the conservative capacity to believe the most dipshit nonsense you can imagine.

And Voter ID won't touch any of it.

Nice try though.

Have you heard the batshit election fraud claims? Conservatives are alleging an ever flowing fountain of batshit. Hacked machines, algorithms switching votes, Mob bosses, CIA fire fights with the US army, zombie dictators, for some reason George Soros, 4 AM vote drops, and on and on.

You grossly underestimate the conservative capacity to believe the most dipshit nonsense you can imagine.

Actually, it will.
I have heard for many years many Liberals on Liberal radio say they will have a campaign to provide everyone with a Voter after the next election.
They know this would kill their congressional power.

I know, you don't listen to the radio.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I am fascinated that millions of people have an inclination for something without a cause effect explanation.

Do you really think that rambling conspiracy theory videos on youtube establish 'cause and effect explanations'.

Confirmation bias is a far more likely explanation for your proclivity for such rubbish.

Nice try though.

Yeah., there are always nutjobs online and its fun to mock them, but they hardly represent the majority. Im sure that Biden won, but im also sure that there was a tremendous amount of voter fraud and we cant have that. We cant have any doubt in our electoral process.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

Do you really think that rambling conspiracy theory videos on youtube establish 'cause and effect explanations'.

Confirmation bias is a far more likely explanation for your proclivity for such rubbish.
A guy with almost 10,000,000 viewers (way more than CNN viewers) is a conspiracy theorist?
The guy knows a shitload more than either one of us.

Nice try though.

Actually, it will.
I have heard for many years many Liberals on Liberal radio say they will have a campaign to provide everyone with a Voter after the next election.
They know this would kill their congressional power.

I know, you don't listen to the radio.

As the Georgia recount demonstrates, it won't. As there's always another conspiracy theory. There's always another dude making some conspiracy video on youtube, and a rube eager to swallow whatever he's pumping.

The idea that if we only implement voter ID that it will 'end voter fraud claims' is blithering nonsense.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I watched the video. They have a point. It was weird how they pulled those suitcases out from under a blanket. Super sketchy stuff like that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Democrats need to relax. You won, now do the right thing and save the integrity of our election process, even if it means appeasing people on the right by investigating every accusation of voter fraud.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I think I just figured you out...
You only believe anchors who read cue cards.
Do you really believe Anderson Cooper knows more than what's on a cue card?

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

A guy with almost 10,000,000 viewers (way more than CNN viewers) is a conspiracy theorist?
The guy knows a shitload more than either one of us.

So popularity establishes validity? By that logic, Biden is the most validly presidential man ever.

With 80,000,000 votes.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I watched the video. They have a point. It was weird how they pulled those suitcases out from under a blanket. Super sketchy and stuff like that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Democrats need to relax. You won, now do the right thing and save the integrity of our election process, even if it means appeasing people on the right by investigating every accusation of voter fraud.
Now, now, Skylar's feelings might be slighted...

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

I watched the video. They have a point. It was weird how they pulled those suitcases out from under a blanket. Super sketchy and stuff like that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Again, if we'd seen a downtick in the conspiracy batshit with the Georgia recount, I'd be inclined to consider your argument.

But we didn't. We just saw brand new conspiracies. With Dominion disproven by a hand count of the paper ballots and matching the electronic count to an absurdly accurate degree.......now its the 'suit cases from under the table' conspiracies.

There's always more batshit from conservatives. Trying to placate crazy....is crazy.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

Now, now, Skylar's feelings might be slighted...

You and your babble about feelings again. You may want to abandon your emotional approach to the election, and go with the math.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

That's just math.

Deal?
Are you bored?

Again, if we'd seen a downtick in the conspiracy batshit with the Georgia recount, I'd be inclined to consider your argument.

But we didn't. We just saw brand new conspiracies. With Dominion disproven by a hand count of the paper ballots and matching the electronic count to an absurdly accurate degree.......now its the 'suit cases from under the table' conspiracies.

There's always more batshit from conservatives. Trying to placate crazy....is crazy.
Biden winning guarantees the House & Senate go R in the mid-terms and Trump wins getting his way with everything, so this might be a good thing.

Forum List

Back